FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rubbish messages

Rubbish messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I though things were bad in couples profile but F**k me I am getting some seriously rubbish mail on this account I have just deleted what must be my 50th mail which had no message just a mobile number do these gobshites honestly think ur going to call them or do people actually phone them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not the first time we've had the same!we just delete and block. simples..

"I though things were bad in couples profile but F**k me I am getting some seriously rubbish mail on this account I have just deleted what must be my 50th mail which had no message just a mobile number do these gobshites honestly think ur going to call them or do people actually phone them "
Hey babes..I only sent you 49 of them...Who the hell is trying to cut in on me trying to get into your knickers and sent you the other one...pmsl.....Just shows you babes most peeps don't read profiles as yours says no mail or invites....xxx

"I though things were bad in couples profile but F**k me I am getting some seriously rubbish mail on this account I have just deleted what must be my 50th mail which had no message just a mobile number do these gobshites honestly think ur going to call them or do people actually phone them Hey babes..I only sent you 49 of them...Who the hell is trying to cut in on me trying to get into your knickers and sent you the other one...pmsl.....Just shows you babes most peeps don't read profiles as yours says no mail or invites....xxx"

u showing off ur profile reading skills lol

I know was kinda surprised when it wasn't from u has been nearly a week hun I miss u

"I though things were bad in couples profile but F**k me I am getting some seriously rubbish mail on this account I have just deleted what must be my 50th mail which had no message just a mobile number do these gobshites honestly think ur going to call them or do people actually phone them Hey babes..I only sent you 49 of them...Who the hell is trying to cut in on me trying to get into your knickers and sent you the other one...pmsl.....Just shows you babes most peeps don't read profiles as yours says no mail or invites....xxx

u showing off ur profile reading skills lol

I know was kinda surprised when it wasn't from u has been nearly a week hun I miss u "

Ahhhh hun so sorry not een in touch..but you are in my thoughts day & night..Mmmmmm..at night it is wet dreams of you hun.....No seriously though hun been quite busy with work over weekend...XX

weird ones are common as most people think we live on the grass but we don't we do eat meat. when young and tender

Just had what can only be desribed as strange "nice cunt hun" sort of say's it all really lol xxx Lois xxx

"I though things were bad in couples profile but F**k me I am getting some seriously rubbish mail on this account I have just deleted what must be my 50th mail which had no message just a mobile number do these gobshites honestly think ur going to call them or do people actually phone them "

FFS...is 5th time i've changed my number....and still you just delete it

oooohhh I didn't realise it was u am off to mail admin to see about retriving deleted mails so I can call that sexy ass

I think we need to start a fab reading school for all the illiterate people on here who obviously cant read profiles, are maybe they are just ignorant and have no respect for others and will just message or mail you anyway maria xxxx

im glad i got that of me chest lol

"I think we need to start a fab reading school for all the illiterate people on here who obviously cant read profiles, are maybe they are just ignorant and have no respect for others and will just message or mail you anyway maria xxxx

im glad i got that of me chest lol "

needing a rant t his morning lovely lady

» Add a new message to this topic