FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Messer's & Wasters

Messer's & Wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We started of by joining a site such as fab looking for single guys to join us for fun anyways we have met with one and met with a few for a coffee etc all turn out to be great guys.

But the bulk of guys have not turned up nor wanting to give a contact number bottom line is it any wonder us couples get fed up with guys moaning that they can never get any fun when most of them can't be f**ked to turn up.

For a exmaple we had email a guy an agreed to meet today and we even asked for a contact number yet no reply back from him so we send ours still no reply,,,, so again we fired off another message to him asking if he's going to meet or give him a chance to pull out.

Guess what ?? No reply and no show so is it any bloody wonder us couples get bloody fed up to our back teeth when guys do not turn up.

Warning to guys don't send us a message unless you want to turn up WoW we live in hope !!

When we say we be there hey guess what guys ??

We always turn up so if all guys want to be tarred with the same brush then be our guest as we are fed up.

A & D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is a fair percentage of timewasters n arseholes on here,as you would expect from any swinging site,however there are also a good percentage of honest genuine guys.we,like yourselves only meet single guys,n find it best to avoid timewasting to get their face pic and telephone number before any arrangement is made to meet.this may still be open to abuse,but it does give you a better chance of a genuine meet

Forum Mod

I would have guessed from the point that he did'nt want to give you a contact number that no meet was going to happen

Use your instinct a bit more,it was obvious to me that he was'nt going to turn up from the lack of response you were getting,why did'nt you feel that too?

Any way you say you've met some great guys so you know they're not all bad

heres to you meeting even more great guys

I don't want to get into a slanging match but I can tell you that it's not a lot better from the single guy's perspective either!

Although not from your part of the world I am a regular visitor on business and my experience is that a lot of folk over there are a waste of space!

There's not too many single ladies over there, on here, so the culprits in my experience have mainly been couples!!

Hi

Neither do want to get into the blame game but what you have to bear in with couples they have family and at times kids can fall ill etc so really not a fair comment to make.

As for guys they don't have to send a facial photo as there's a thing called a cam and yep no contact number always means they ain't gonna turn up but we felt we had too just incase the guy turned up.

But now we just contact all that have been verified saves the hassle.

"I don't want to get into a slanging match but I can tell you that it's not a lot better from the single guy's perspective either!

Although not from your part of the world I am a regular visitor on business and my experience is that a lot of folk over there are a waste of space!

There's not too many single ladies over there, on here, so the culprits in my experience have mainly been couples!!"

Hiya....NOT all Single Guys are timewasters...for a start I'm not... Last year whilst over in Ireland on business(as i do every month) I got a message on here from a Cpl wanting to meet so I responded to the mail and then sent them my number....They then called me and arranged a meet for that night at theirs 30 miles outside Dublin. I drove up there at the arranged time only for them not to show up or respond to phone/texts...When I drove back the 30 miles to my hotel in Dublin and went online there they were bold as brass in Chatroom....Now that is REAL Timewasters....xxxx

hi

we both agree on that one but in our last post we stand by that bit.

The majority of people wasting others is guys but not all guys are the same.

All it takes is either a message via the site, text message to say hey i cannot make it as nothing worse getting work up to the evening and then no show.

"Hi

Neither do want to get into the blame game but what you have to bear in with couples they have family and at times kids can fall ill etc so really not a fair comment to make. "

With all due respect, anybody, not just couples can have things crop up at the last minute, the relevant thing is the way that you deal with it.

My experience over there was mainly the old thing of starting a conversation with people then suddenly being met with silence. Folk should make up their minds what they want before they start the process! So I'm afraid I had to write people off as simply being timewasters!

well have to say have had good response with the last few lads we have arranged to meet. they turned up. even this morning got a text from the guy asking the name of the cafe we were to meet. i was worried as was running late but when i walked in door there he was getting a cuppa. had arrived with five mintues before due time so we had nice chat and cuppa.

Well couples have familys and very rare guys have family living with them but but we all have to work so guys & couples can find it hard to do morning meets.

And as you say the relevant thing is to deal with it as in hey text me/us , email me/us rather than not turn up.

As for starting a conversation etc etc over here then the same would be over there also.

It's the same all over the world so northern ireland and the south have just got the no shows as same as the mainland UK.

"Hi

Neither do want to get into the blame game but what you have to bear in with couples they have family and at times kids can fall ill etc so really not a fair comment to make.

With all due respect, anybody, not just couples can have things crop up at the last minute, the relevant thing is the way that you deal with it.

My experience over there was mainly the old thing of starting a conversation with people then suddenly being met with silence. Folk should make up their minds what they want before they start the process! So I'm afraid I had to write people off as simply being timewasters!"

hiya

we have met with a few guys too and have had no problems and really nice guys

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

Shame Dublin's not closer to Bangor.

On the other hand, if you were ever heading in this direction, or were interested in meeting halfway, let me know.

Phil xx

PS if I say I will turn up, I do!

Hi Phil

No worries

"hiya

we have met with a few guys too and have had no problems and really nice guys"

...Well maybe you would like to meet with this guy when he's over your way on business?...as i said earlier over every month for a week & stay in hotels(incl Bangor)...and i do turn up for meets....xx

Messer's & Wasters

I was expecting to see, "Have you recently had a trip or fall or an accident at work that wasn't your fault?"

Call Messers and Waster's now and see if you can claim. Remember its No Win, No Fee and every penny of compensation is yours.

"Messer's & Wasters

I was expecting to see, "Have you recently had a trip or fall or an accident at work that wasn't your fault?"

Call Messers and Waster's now and see if you can claim. Remember its No Win, No Fee and every penny of compensation is yours."

Hey Very Funny...lol

definately seems that all men get tarred with same brush

this site could fix it though easily, little addon that tracks meets etc, you bth put in your details, and leave feedback, kinda like testamonials, then it would be quite easy, bang, check up on if the person has a history of not showing up, and those that have good history, result!

and as a point I have no issues with giving someone my contact number

Hiya

No on at point was saying every single guy was being tarred by the same brush.

Bottom line is if a person(s) don't give a contact number out or a photo either by email or webcam then there's something wrong.

By being verified by others whom you meet is a good thing as we have chatted to a lot of people and yes even single guys that they agree !

"definately seems that all men get tarred with same brush

this site could fix it though easily, little addon that tracks meets etc, you bth put in your details, and leave feedback, kinda like testamonials, then it would be quite easy, bang, check up on if the person has a history of not showing up, and those that have good history, result!

and as a point I have no issues with giving someone my contact number"

By *ilthsdcCouple  over a year ago

Derry

any free site is going to have people 'messing'. But its only 'messing' if your the couple / person on the receiving end of it. Most of the time they are just getting a sexual kick chasing pictures and wanting to 'talk' to people who have a sex life they dont. Its like free babestation although often minus the babes.

If you want to avoid such then join an expensive swingers site - you'll get less couples / singles per se but less 'messers' (as the one thing they wont do is pay for it).

Meantime even genuine swingers will let others down - swingers seem to cancel more readily than 'friends'. Maybe its nerves, maybe its arguments or maybe their dog DID die for the 20th time this year. We never worry - we've got each other to entertain.

Meantime have some 'rules' to cover yourselves if it does annoy you

1) ask for face pics

2) ask for a fem fem phone call

3) never get a hotel room unless you KNOW the cpl your meeting will show.

Sure Fabs has messers but it dosnt stop it being a great site.

we have met a few great people on fab and like you have said you will still get them on any site plus we have paided for membership on two other sites.

» Add a new message to this topic