FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No Shows

No Shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubcplmg OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Not giving out but finding it very hard to meet real people off this site.

We have in recent months been given the run around by mostly couples.not all must i say. Why go to the bother of passing details numbers ect, then to make arrangements then not turn up or even give an excuse. We always turn up and even if we dont have fun we are civil.

We are verified and not monsters we are also on somewhere else and dont have this problem.

We can understand why others leave this site and just seems to be a waste of time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/03/10 13:35:27]

there are time wasters on all sites.fantasists mostly,living in dolly dreamworld,dont let it upset you,delete n move on

Yes we totally agree with you but like your friends reply stick at it, do your homework and the genuines ones will come through eventually.

This site we find is much like others we have used before, some our good for cples others are good for holiday swings,single guys depends what your looking for.

Just send them to the point of no return AKA Blocksville and move on.

You will appreciate the genuine ones more when you meet them.

Jackie Ian xx

it can be hard finding real meets but keep trying think we have hit pay dirt with first real couple now just need to get baby sitter which are like gold dust down here

By *ubcplmg OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Hi hippies we understand people that have young children do have to put the children first. Its the people who ring text and message you all the time then make arrangenments to meet then dont show are have the manners to say what went wrong.

well when move to new town and not quite known around the area it can be hard to get someone but we always give a shout the day before to recheck if it all right to go ahead with plans.

if anyone is looking for day time meets we are fine every second week so it works out. especial during school hours which will be longer next year.

By *ilthsdcCouple  over a year ago

Derry

make some rules for yourselves and don't break them no matter how 'hot' the profile

we insist on face pics (non-rude) then a fem-fem phone call.. and tend to stick to validated cpls

Then check the validation (checking that the validations are not faked is pretty easy - 10 validations are always better than 1 and the status of the 'validating' cpl (have they other validations or just from that cpl you are thinking of meeting) are the validations spread over time, is there a recent validation...

Swingers DO tend to cancel alot - you have to accept that and be glad that its PROBABLY because they aren't comfortable with swinging and you've avoided meeting a nightmare.

If we get stood up we just have fun with ourselves or with some lucky people we pick up.. getting wound up about it is pointless.

The one golden rule is - never spend money (hotels etc) on cpls you don't know will DEFINATELY show up.

"Not giving out but finding it very hard to meet real people off this site.

We have in recent months been given the run around by mostly couples.not all must i say. Why go to the bother of passing details numbers ect, then to make arrangements then not turn up or even give an excuse. We always turn up and even if we dont have fun we are civil.

We are verified and not monsters we are also on somewhere else and dont have this problem.

We can understand why others leave this site and just seems to be a waste of time.

"

Hi DubCplMG....hey folks sadly this site like many others has lots of timewasters and not just single guys but also many cpls....I had a cpl send me mail..then pics...then an invite to meet including a phone call that night then just not show after I had driven out of my hotel in Dublin city centre more than 15miles..By then time I got back to my hotel in Parnell Sq around 2hrs later they were sitting bold as brass in Chatroom...I did name & shame in room though....I know you guys are genuine as we met with another cpl at my hotel room in city...lol...

have to say we were talking to couple and only saw the female who said she was a couple but was too late to meet up it was 8 at night. we are older than them so we knew it was a time waster so just went out and had good time with ourselves. when we got back in a few hours later they had the cheek to ask us to verife that we had chatted on cam. we said no as only seen one half of couple no matter that it was only the female. we felt that it would give people the wrong impression. also if not willing to show verification then also problems.

was asked about a meet as couple wented to meet a guy we had been with was able to be trutful about him and that he would turn up and be fun with. now he says the same about the couple we passed on to him. we should meet up with them as they were good fun.

so if chat with persons on regular bases then you will know where you stand and ask others about them you will always be put on right track

We can't really comment on this one as we've only had one meet from this site and he turned up everytime

However would agree that it's got to be more unlikely to have no shows if there's been plenty of contact before hand - we intend to only play with people who we've built up good relationships with but then I think people come here for different reasons- some want a quick one off shag others want more than that - personally we're here to have a few laughs, meet some new people who hopefully won't think we're totally bonkers and if we happen to have some play along the way well that's a bonus

HI GUYS I THINK WE ALL HAVE HAD THIS,WE HAVE HAD A FEW CPLS MAIL US TO MEET THEN WHEN YOU GET BACK TO THEM WITH A CONTACT NO THEY DONT TEXT RING OR MAIL BACK,WELL AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LOVELY COUPLE AND IF PEOPLE MESS YOU ABOUT ITS THERE LOSS,JUST GO ON TO THE NEXT COUPLE AND HAVE A BALL XXXX

Hey folks thats just exactly what I did put it behind me as a bad experience & also realised not everyone is a timewaster...and the had myself some fun in the Irish sun...lol...

hi it true this site is just full off timewasters

we have emailed fab 2 open a page so we all can post the names of timewasters and fakes its not easy 2 get sitters and get out for the nite then 2 be let down

Hi

one thing about us when we arrange to meet others we will always be there

think most sites if not all are the same,, you will always get the no shows

we are lucky only one no show so far but is sooo disapointing, ya get yourself all wound up & excited then it feels like a slap in the face!!!!!

The way i see it is its their loss at the end of the day!!!!

We will replace them fairly lively!!!!

Elaine

I've only had one no show but it wasn't from this site.

Just be VERY choosy and yes I agree if there's no telephone number given I probably wudn't turn up. What's the point in wasting peoples precious time ?

At least with a number they can just at least txt back to cancel if they get cold feet.

» Add a new message to this topic