FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The sad lives some folk have

The sad lives some folk have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a well verified female message my couple profile. She was giving me her(unsought) opinion on something I had posted and chose the medium of a private mail to do it.

Now I have no problem with a frank exchange of views but I firmly take the view that if you are going to pick a fight you better make damn sure of your ground and you should be ready to hear some things as well as say stuff.

As it became clear during the next exchange of mails that this poor woman had her facts arseways she changed tack and resorted to personal abuse not about me but about my partner and believe it or not the number of meets she had and then some really really nasty comments about photos.

And been one of a select brand of cowards having done so she hit the block button. Always the mark of someone with no confidence and no self belief.

Purpose of the post? This is an anonymous forum. Never read a post and a profile and take it at face value. You seriously don't know how empty sad and inadequate the person posting is until you scratch the surface and let the hate pour out. They sit at home in their misery kicking out at strangers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a well verified female message my couple profile. She was giving me her(unsought) opinion on something I had posted and chose the medium of a private mail to do it.

Now I have no problem with a frank exchange of views but I firmly take the view that if you are going to pick a fight you better make damn sure of your ground and you should be ready to hear some things as well as say stuff.

As it became clear during the next exchange of mails that this poor woman had her facts arseways she changed tack and resorted to personal abuse not about me but about my partner and believe it or not the number of meets she had and then some really really nasty comments about photos.

And been one of a select brand of cowards having done so she hit the block button. Always the mark of someone with no confidence and no self belief.

Purpose of the post? This is an anonymous forum. Never read a post and a profile and take it at face value. You seriously don't know how empty sad and inadequate the person posting is until you scratch the surface and let the hate pour out. They sit at home in their misery kicking out at strangers.

"

ooh err matron!

"I had a well verified female message my couple profile. She was giving me her(unsought) opinion on something I had posted and chose the medium of a private mail to do it.

"

And also goes to prove that it isn't just the single males who resort to nasty snide comments when things aren't going there way. Hope u and ur other half weren't in anyway upset by this "persons" outburst

"

It never fails to amaze me the ignorance of some people. Hope karma bites her on the ass good and proper!!

It never fails to amaze me the ignorance of some people. Hope karma bites her on the ass good and proper!!"

Have had it twice this wk abt how many guys I meet its mad

"Have had it twice this wk abt how many guys I meet its mad "

i never understand why people have to know every move one makes on here and they are very sad.

"Have had it twice this wk abt how many guys I meet its mad "

Tis hypocritical in all fairness are we not here to meet people. Yet if u meet too few ur a fake and if u meet too many ur something else. Can't please everyone all of the time so I say please ourselves most of the time

some rude arrogant people on here

"Have had it twice this wk abt how many guys I meet its mad

Tis hypocritical in all fairness are we not here to meet people. Yet if u meet too few ur a fake and if u meet too many ur something else. Can't please everyone all of the time so I say please ourselves most of the time "

Couldnt put it better myself

im getting abuse in mail because any time this fella mails me. i said i havent got a sitter. and he goes on to tell me am only on here because i cant get a boyfriend. love how it ok for men to be on here but not for women.

"im getting abuse in mail because any time this fella mails me. i said i havent got a sitter. and he goes on to tell me am only on here because i cant get a boyfriend. love how it ok for men to be on here but not for women."

Double standards mizzy never fails to amuse me also. A lot of the do as I say not as I do attitude

"im getting abuse in mail because any time this fella mails me. i said i havent got a sitter. and he goes on to tell me am only on here because i cant get a boyfriend. love how it ok for men to be on here but not for women.

Double standards mizzy never fails to amuse me also. A lot of the do as I say not as I do attitude "

yea and then im a dirty bitch cos i stated i had more verfactions than he has. some men need a slap to wake em up

By *egularFunMan  over a year ago

"Have had it twice this wk abt how many guys I meet its mad

Tis hypocritical in all fairness are we not here to meet people. Yet if u meet too few ur a fake and if u meet too many ur something else. Can't please everyone all of the time so I say please ourselves most of the time "

"im getting abuse in mail because any time this fella mails me. i said i havent got a sitter. and he goes on to tell me am only on here because i cant get a boyfriend. love how it ok for men to be on here but not for women.

Double standards mizzy never fails to amuse me also. A lot of the do as I say not as I do attitude

yea and then im a dirty bitch cos i stated i had more verfactions than he has. some men need a slap to wake em up "

Electric shock therapy probably wouldn't do it

Abuse of any kind is a poor show

By *egularFunMan  over a year ago

"im getting abuse in mail because any time this fella mails me. i said i havent got a sitter. and he goes on to tell me am only on here because i cant get a boyfriend. love how it ok for men to be on here but not for women."

Lol shudder to think what the place would be like without women!

By *ansa87Couple  over a year ago

louthish

Wow it's a no win situation . I'm a newbie just joined a little over a week ago. I've had messages from guys asking straight away for face pic , I refuse as I barely know them and never chatted before . I'm called a fake etc and get abused because I haven't had a meet yet. Have I missed some hidden rule that your real life is not as important as this site. It's true I haven't had a meet because I have yet to get a decent message that does not use the first line of wanna fuck tonight. Or am I being too picky?

"Wow it's a no win situation . I'm a newbie just joined a little over a week ago. I've had messages from guys asking straight away for face pic , I refuse as I barely know them and never chatted before . I'm called a fake etc and get abused because I haven't had a meet yet. Have I missed some hidden rule that your real life is not as important as this site. It's true I haven't had a meet because I have yet to get a decent message that does not use the first line of wanna fuck tonight. Or am I being too picky? "

No, you keep being picky!

If people on here don't fit your bill then wait.

Lol shudder to think what the place would be like without women! "

it'd be a sausage fest

"Wow it's a no win situation . I'm a newbie just joined a little over a week ago. I've had messages from guys asking straight away for face pic , I refuse as I barely know them and never chatted before . I'm called a fake etc and get abused because I haven't had a meet yet. Have I missed some hidden rule that your real life is not as important as this site. It's true I haven't had a meet because I have yet to get a decent message that does not use the first line of wanna fuck tonight. Or am I being too picky?

No, you keep being picky!

If people on here don't fit your bill then wait. "

Use the site the way you want to and don't let other people dictate to you what you should or shouldn't do

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

yea and then im a dirty bitch cos i stated i had more verfactions than he has. some men need a slap to wake em up

Electric shock therapy probably wouldn't do it "

electric shock now ur starting to excite me

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

yea and then im a dirty bitch cos i stated i had more verfactions than he has. some men need a slap to wake em up "

Bends over

"some rude arrogant people on here "

Oh yes I can confirm that !!1!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

There is rude ignorant people everywhere, here could never be an exception! just the way life is

"Wow it's a no win situation . I'm a newbie just joined a little over a week ago. I've had messages from guys asking straight away for face pic , I refuse as I barely know them and never chatted before . I'm called a fake etc and get abused because I haven't had a meet yet. Have I missed some hidden rule that your real life is not as important as this site. It's true I haven't had a meet because I have yet to get a decent message that does not use the first line of wanna fuck tonight. Or am I being too picky? "

sorry to hear that but it works in both directions , to some woman you can write a well mannered message, and you get no reply and straight away deleted..

"There is rude ignorant people everywhere, here could never be an exception! just the way life is "

agree with that...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

What a twat.

"

yes theres sum nasty pieces of work on here!a few bitchy women with nothing better to do than abuse others and cos arguments!sit at hme all day with nothing better to do!theses are the ones tht wud probabley run and hide if u met them in person!

yes theres sum nasty pieces of work on here!a few bitchy women with nothing better to do than abuse others and cos arguments!sit at hme all day with nothing better to do!theses are the ones tht wud probabley run and hide if u met them in person!"

Or wouldn't show up at all

Here here nd some very self centred ones too

"Here here nd some very self centred ones too"

not to mention hypocrites!!

mizz is a hypocrit, she abuses me all the time

yes please slap me

» Add a new message to this topic