FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > picture hunters

picture hunters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people ask for face picture then don't delete the message. If not interested fair enough but why not just delete message . Can't understand it can anyone shed some light?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Secret admirers ?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

It's probably just the DOE checking out your taxi service. I wouldn't worry about it!

Why be secret just meet them if it takes ur fancy

The answer maybe in your op, picture hunters

jeez if ya delete get asked awww why u delete me and if ya dont its please delete after u see it....no win....i just delete everything..!!

Maybe they just wait until it falls off the screen. I very rarely delete any

"jeez if ya delete get asked awww why u delete me and if ya dont its please delete after u see it....no win....i just delete everything..!! "

who are you again

"jeez if ya delete get asked awww why u delete me and if ya dont its please delete after u see it....no win....i just delete everything..!!

who are you again "

"jeez if ya delete get asked awww why u delete me and if ya dont its please delete after u see it....no win....i just delete everything..!!

who are you again

"

who are you again

"

seriously, who is everyone? accidentally deleted the lot of you

"Maybe they just wait until it falls off the screen. I very rarely delete any"
how long before that happens?

The way it works for us is that if we swap face pictures, and we're not attracted to the person/couple, we let them know.

What sometimes happens is a few weeks later the same people mail again, so we save the pictures for a while as a reminder without having to ask for face pics again. It's kind of a "oh yeah thats why we said no the first time" thing.

"The way it works for us is that if we swap face pictures, and we're not attracted to the person/couple, we let them know.

What sometimes happens is a few weeks later the same people mail again, so we save the pictures for a while as a reminder without having to ask for face pics again. It's kind of a "oh yeah thats why we said no the first time" thing."

we do that too

"Maybe they just wait until it falls off the screen. I very rarely delete anyhow long before that happens?"

Depends how many messages they get

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

As a rule i don't keep anybody's pics just incase i loose my phone or lappy don't want half u fookers faces in the Sunday rags

hate this bloody rule but has to be done. At a resent m&g i was faced with this amozian beauty who greeted me by name i hadn't a clue who it was even though she had sent a face pic

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"As a rule i don't keep anybody's pics just incase i loose my phone or lappy don't want half u fookers faces in the Sunday rags

hate this bloody rule but has to be done. At a resent m&g i was faced with this amozian beauty who greeted me by name i hadn't a clue who it was even though she had sent a face pic "

see shucks cj we was keeping that private ha ha

"The way it works for us is that if we swap face pictures, and we're not attracted to the person/couple, we let them know.

What sometimes happens is a few weeks later the same people mail again, so we save the pictures for a while as a reminder without having to ask for face pics again. It's kind of a "oh yeah thats why we said no the first time" thing.

we do that too "

Me too

"As a rule i don't keep anybody's pics just incase i loose my phone or lappy don't want half u fookers faces in the Sunday rags

hate this bloody rule but has to be done. At a resent m&g i was faced with this amozian beauty who greeted me by name i hadn't a clue who it was even though she had sent a face pic "

eek that kind of thing scares the bejeezes out of me

hate this bloody rule but has to be done. At a resent m&g i was faced with this amozian beauty who greeted me by name i hadn't a clue who it was even though she had sent a face pic

eek that kind of thing scares the bejeezes out of me "

is that why you are hiding behind the curtain

is that why you are hiding behind the curtain "

yup, shy wee thing me

yup, shy wee thing me "

ahhh dont be shy

"Why do people ask for face picture then don't delete the message. If not interested fair enough but why not just delete message . Can't understand it can anyone shed some light?"

i sumtimes dont bother deleting my messages for no other reason than i just cant be arsed

yup, shy wee thing me

ahhh dont be shy "

well I do come out of my shell the odd time

» Add a new message to this topic