FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > i am so jealous of the men in the UK

i am so jealous of the men in the UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they really?

"Are they really?"

well there are some very few exceptions, you being one off them

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys. "

ireland is very small compared to the uk!theres loads more cpls on fab frm the uk than ireland so obviously there wud be more cpls meeting men

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

a lot of cpls find men when they want them saves the hassel of countless mails

I agree that the UK is much bigger Nicole, but percentage wise its much easier to meet a couple if you are in the UK. In fact most Irish couples on Fab make a point of saying that they are not looking for single guys. I also think that Irish men don't like their women been pleasured by another man.

By *ew directionsCouple  over a year ago

City

We find the guys in the UK tend to read a profile before sending a message, then reply with an interesting message, little things that we couples like.

a standard message from an Irish guy is "would ya like a ride" lol. now not all single guys lol.

also spare a thought for us couples, we would have much more fun in th UK also lol.

"a lot of cpls find men when they want them saves the hassel of countless mails"

That maybe true, but chatting to other blokes here its very seldom that men get any invites to play with couples

"We find the guys in the UK tend to read a profile before sending a message, then reply with an interesting message, little things that we couples like.

a standard message from an Irish guy is "would ya like a ride" lol. now not all single guys lol.

also spare a thought for us couples, we would have much more fun in th UK also lol."

Point taken Folks we have a serious lake of clubs compared to them., but my point really is that most of the Irish couple profiles state that they are not looking for men but most of the UK's are.

otherside of nowhere

"

I agree that the UK is much bigger Nicole, but percentage wise its much easier to meet a couple if you are in the UK. In fact most Irish couples on Fab make a point of saying that they are not looking for single guys. I also think that Irish men don't like their women been pleasured by another man."

the very reason most cpls meet is so their partner can get as much pleasure as possible thats male and female thats the whole idea and believe me any cpls we have met it has always been about the female getting pleasure why do you think they do it

By *ew directionsCouple  over a year ago

City

back to the standard of single guys available , as someone said above most couples will find a single guy if they want one, putting the fact that you meet singles on your profile leaves you open to all sorts.

"

I agree that the UK is much bigger Nicole, but percentage wise its much easier to meet a couple if you are in the UK. In fact most Irish couples on Fab make a point of saying that they are not looking for single guys. I also think that Irish men don't like their women been pleasured by another man.

the very reason most cpls meet is so their partner can get as much pleasure as possible thats male and female thats the whole idea and believe me any cpls we have met it has always been about the female getting pleasure why do you think they do it "

But that's my point,most couples in Ireland will only meet other couples or single females but no single men

"back to the standard of single guys available , as someone said above most couples will find a single guy if they want one, putting the fact that you meet singles on your profile leaves you open to all sorts."

Lol the poor Irish guy's, are we really that bad, are our UK brothers really that much better that us? if that's what couples think of us poor lads we may delete our profiles now lol

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

i have swung in both the uk and here and i hate to tell you its not much different to be honest if you come across as genuine and are up for a laugh then you will meet the same percentage of cpls

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

OP you said:

I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys.

What a load of crap.

I do what I like...

Swinging in Ireland is still a dirty little secret. It's not open like the uk so our whole scene is going to be different.

otherside of nowhere

"

the very reason most cpls meet is so their partner can get as much pleasure as possible thats male and female thats the whole idea and believe me any cpls we have met it has always been about the female getting pleasure why do you think they do it

But that's my point,most couples in Ireland will only meet other couples or single females but no single men "

you could be right but i dont think its because women and i quote are still programmed to do what they are told by their husbands or that their husbands adont want them being pleasured by another man could be they just want everyone to get some and if the female is bi thats where the single female comes into her own

we meet single guys,and are quite open and upfront about it,however we meet on our terms,not somebody elses and i would imagine most other couples use this site in exactly the same way

otherside of nowhere

"we meet single guys,and are quite open and upfront about it,however we meet on our terms,not somebody elses and i would imagine most other couples use this site in exactly the same way"

i would say they do... isent that the whole point

"OP you said:

I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys.

What a load of crap.

I do what I like...

Swinging in Ireland is still a dirty little secret. It's not open like the uk so our whole scene is going to be different.

"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Try going over there u will soon come back

Well I have to say, 10 out of 10 for the balls to put this up. Very brave indeed

You must remember a lot of couple profiles are just single guys been fake, that is from my experience and because of this I only send a short message to a profile and if the are real and interested and reply then you can chat. Sex is much more open in the uk and english woman are more open than most Irish woman, people are far more worried about what other people think here and that stops people from letting go.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told bymtheir hubbys. "

Think ur living back in the 50s if thats ur thinking, we meet single guys but only on our terms and when we want to meet them .

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

town

"We find the guys in the UK tend to read a profile before sending a message, then reply with an interesting message, little things that we couples like.

also spare a thought for us couples, we would have much more fun in th UK also lol."

True

town

"Well I have to say, 10 out of 10 for the balls to put this up. Very brave indeed

You must remember a lot of couple profiles are just single guys been fake, that is from my experience and because of this I only send a short message to a profile and if the are real and interested and reply then you can chat. Sex is much more open in the uk and english woman are more open than most Irish woman, people are far more worried about what other people think here and that stops people from letting go. "

True also. Took some balls.

Having lived all over I can tell you that the grass is always greener.

town

Having swung in both England and norn iron.( From England.) I also find this side of the water in ni the couples/women also seem to get off on being rude, if they even bother to reply! Big if.

However that's just my tuppence worth, and take swinging here in ni with a pinch of salt. I'm divorced, some in ni think because your single you have never had a women and you should worship them for even looking at you.. Joke. I also have a great family and superb job. Most if all I am not desperate! Trust me, if I wouldn't talk to a mess in the pub/street I ain't bigging you up here for a ride!!

I use this as I work a lot of nights, it suits me as I have a life and don't get down the pub so much, also I'm not from here so as many honest people here will say ni ain't so friendly when you rock up with a different accent in some places.

That's me done! But fair play to op. balls as said.

The only time we dont reply to a mail is if its a one liner , caus it clearly says on our profile one liners will be deleted but still 8 out of ten guys that mail us will just be one liners . Think people need to read profiles more in ireland

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

"The only time we dont reply to a mail is if its a one liner , caus it clearly says on our profile one liners will be deleted but still 8 out of ten guys that mail us will just be one liners . Think people need to read profiles more in ireland "
Tend to agree with this, couples have told me of some of the mail from guys who obviously see a female on the profile and read no further. I have met couples in England also and they will be very careful that the guy matches their requirements. After all, it is a privileged position for a single guy.

"OP you said:

What a load of crap.

I do what I like...

"

I am sorry if don't like what I said Links, but after a couple on Months of Fab that is my genuine feeling, I do know that there are exceptions like you

"The only time we dont reply to a mail is if its a one liner , caus it clearly says on our profile one liners will be deleted but still 8 out of ten guys that mail us will just be one liners . Think people need to read profiles more in ireland "

I know where your coming from but you must also look at it from a single guys side. You could send a good few messages to profiles and if you were to type a lot of info you would have no time to work my messages are short but not rude and just saying hello. At the end of the day you just trying to make contact and letting the other person know your interested. Just saying hello and asking how your week is going. I think that is enough, don't you. Don't need to send your life experience and details when 9 out of 10 won't reply. I must point out I am not complaining, just making a point. I have made some very good friends here and as long as your nice and not rude and understand that everyone has the right to say no with out getting abuse

"Well I have to say, 10 out of 10 for the balls to put this up. Very brave indeed

You must remember a lot of couple profiles are just single guys been fake, that is from my experience and because of this I only send a short message to a profile and if the are real and interested and reply then you can chat. Sex is much more open in the uk and english woman are more open than most Irish woman, people are far more worried about what other people think here and that stops people from letting go. "

I appreciate your comments John, I do agree there are way to many fake profiles and also pic hunters

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told bymtheir hubbys.

Its not my thinking, its fact and backed up by chatting with lots of other men on Fab, that is why I posted on the forum. I can assure you that I am certainly not living in the 50's and I think we should stick to the general discussion instead of making personal comments like that

Think ur living back in the 50s if thats ur thinking, we meet single guys but only on our terms and when we want to meet them . "

There is two sides to this, I am fed up sending long (polite) emails to couples who couldn't even send back a simple no thanks. I can honestly say that I can count on one hand replies from couples.

"The only time we dont reply to a mail is if its a one liner , caus it clearly says on our profile one liners will be deleted but still 8 out of ten guys that mail us will just be one liners . Think people need to read profiles more in ireland

I know where your coming from but you must also look at it from a single guys side. You could send a good few messages to profiles and if you were to type a lot of info you would have no time to work my messages are short but not rude and just saying hello. At the end of the day you just trying to make contact and letting the other person know your interested. Just saying hello and asking how your week is going. I think that is enough, don't you. Don't need to send your life experience and details when 9 out of 10 won't reply. I must point out I am not complaining, just making a point. I have made some very good friends here and as long as your nice and not rude and understand that everyone has the right to say no with out getting abuse "

town

"The only time we dont reply to a mail is if its a one liner , caus it clearly says on our profile one liners will be deleted but still 8 out of ten guys that mail us will just be one liners . Think people need to read profiles more in ireland

I know where your coming from but you must also look at it from a single guys side. You could send a good few messages to profiles and if you were to type a lot of info you would have no time to work my messages are short but not rude and just saying hello. At the end of the day you just trying to make contact and letting the other person know your interested. Just saying hello and asking how your week is going. I think that is enough, don't you. Don't need to send your life experience and details when 9 out of 10 won't reply. I must point out I am not complaining, just making a point. I have made some very good friends here and as long as your nice and not rude and understand that everyone has the right to say no with out getting abuse "

Again 100 percent agree. What they want a single fella to say? More than I'm interested? A nine page essay on how gorgeous the women looks!? I used to read the profile and then if I fitted the criteria I'd send a mail or wink even (watch the wink brigade come out next ). Then hopefully that would start the ball running..

Anyhow I also have to say I'm not complaining, like I say I use this the way I like to and I've been very lucky I have to say.

I know where your coming from but you must also look at it from a single guys side. You could send a good few messages to profiles and if you were to type a lot of info you would have no time to work my messages are short but not rude and just saying hello. At the end of the day you just trying to make contact and letting the other person know your interested. Just saying hello and asking how your week is going. I think that is enough, don't you. Don't need to send your life experience and details when 9 out of 10 won't reply. I must point out I am not complaining, just making a point. I have made some very good friends here and as long as your nice and not rude and understand that everyone has the right to say no with out getting abuse

Again 100 percent agree. What they want a single fella to say? More than I'm interested? A nine page essay on how gorgeous the women looks!? I used to read the profile and then if I fitted the criteria I'd send a mail or wink even (watch the wink brigade come out next ). Then hopefully that would start the ball running..

Anyhow I also have to say I'm not complaining, like I say I use this the way I like to and I've been very lucky I have to say. "

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 18:40:40]

I (male) take care of most of the mailing duties on our profile, and I also swung for a few years before meeting ms slut (but not on this site) so i know how it can be for guys.

The protocol for meeting/messaging us is clearly laid out on our profile. If you cant take a minute (and literally that's all it would take) to read our profile and find out what we're looking for/how to message us then you're already fighting a battle to win us over.

Now, the above isnt directed at single men as we have them blocked, but we still get profiles messaging us without the keyword in the title...still get friend requests before chatting...

If we're not interested we'll always reply, as to not do so is rude. we also read other profiles and if we're not what they're looking for we dont message, I only wish other people would do the same.

Maybe thats why our inbox/outbox is never overflowing. we dont meet a lot of people, but i'd like to think we meet the RIGHT people.

Your results may vary....

"OP you said:

What a load of crap.

I do what I like...

"

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"we meet single guys,and are quite open and upfront about it,however we meet on our terms,not somebody elses and i would imagine most other couples use this site in exactly the same way"

"

I agree that the UK is much bigger Nicole, but percentage wise its much easier to meet a couple if you are in the UK. In fact most Irish couples on Fab make a point of saying that they are not looking for single guys. I also think that Irish men don't like their women been pleasured by another man."

More crap

"a lot of cpls find men when they want them saves the hassel of countless mails

That maybe true, but chatting to other blokes here its very seldom that men get any invites to play with couples

"

Utter tripe

and never mind the clubs they have per city Ireland is repressed north to south

I think the Irish side of fab is great, greener pastures graze out too........

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys. "

I'm in the uk part of Ireland and believe me it's no different here

programmed?bullshit,we dont play with single guys but thats my wifes choice.she knows I dont have a problem with it but simply does,nt want to .Women do have minds of there own you know.Now wheres my dinner? "HAAZZELLL"

have you ever tried to program or control a woman ?? maybe 50 years ago when women had to give up work to raise a family and they where dependent on their husbands etc etc but modern women wouldn't take that shite from anyone!

also moaning about not getting enough meets in ireland on the forum isnt going to help you get any more meets ppl will see u as a whiny person who just wants their end away with out having to put the effort in

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys.

Bollox

no need for bad language

"

"

More crap"

Sorry but I deal in facts and I know that I am speaking on behalf of most Irish blokes.

"a lot of cpls find men when they want them saves the hassel of countless mails

Utter tripe"

Again the facts speak for themselves

"programmed?bullshit,we dont play with single guys but thats my wifes choice.she knows I dont have a problem with it but simply does,nt want to .Women do have minds of there own you know.Now wheres my dinner? "HAAZZELLL" "

Lol John, I hope you enjoyed your dinner and desert

town

"

More crap"

Interesting input. Intelligent and warm reply, great debating skills shown

"

More crap

Interesting input. Intelligent and warm reply, great debating skills shown "

well said

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"

More crap

well said"

Well it is crap.irish men dont like to see their women pleasured by other men??? What do u base that on? The swinging scene is quieter here than u.k. lots of dif reasons for that but im pretty sure that isnt 1 of them

otherside of nowhere

"

More crap

well said

Well it is crap.irish men dont like to see their women pleasured by other men??? What do u base that on? The swinging scene is quieter here than u.k. lots of dif reasons for that but im pretty sure that isnt 1 of them"

your right hal common sense would tell you if that was the reason then there would be no cpls swinging

"

More crap

well said

Well it is crap.irish men dont like to see their women pleasured by other men??? What do u base that on? The swinging scene is quieter here than u.k. lots of dif reasons for that but im pretty sure that isnt 1 of them

your right hal common sense would tell you if that was the reason then there would be no cpls swinging "

Your missing my point, which is that the vast majority of couples in Ireland will choose a couple or female ahead of single men, that is unless you are part of the clique which is a major part of Fab in Ireland. The clique brigade seem very quick to close down any conversations in the forum that they as a group disagree with. Unlike our UK neighbours who are more open and friendly towards single guys.

By *roghedamanMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

I've been reading most of the posts here and very interesting views from all sides. Yes to be a male here is the disadvantage but women only seeking women to play with.

Then there's the view of the husband or boyfriend of the couple and he will say it's what she wants and it's a woman she prefers if a single sex is required. Does the male ever get a say what he wants whether he's single or with a woman?

Is this a case of a woman being a lesbian despite she married a man etc

It's happened vice versa so it's possible?

If I was part of a couple and it was an open relationship I would eventually be questioning her constant preference for females all the time.

Now before you all attack my reply here this is just my view on the matter and if I hit some peoples nerves don't yell at me for it. Ask yourselves why it hit a nerve in you.

otherside of nowhere

"

More crap

well said

your right hal common sense would tell you if that was the reason then there would be no cpls swinging

Your missing my point, which is that the vast majority of couples in Ireland will choose a couple or female ahead of single men, that is unless you are part of the clique which is a major part of Fab in Ireland. The clique brigade seem very quick to close down any conversations in the forum that they as a group disagree with. Unlike our UK neighbours who are more open and friendly towards single guys."

iam not missing your point and i agree that the majority of cpls would choose a cpl instead of a single man because that is what they prefer not because the female dose what her partner tells her or that the male dosent want to see his partner pleasured that is just plain sill.......and as for the clique never have been and never will be part of one

Drogheda

I wouldn't call it a clique, more like the mob mentality.

"I've been reading most of the posts here and very interesting views from all sides. Yes to be a male here is the disadvantage but women only seeking women to play with.

Then there's the view of the husband or boyfriend of the couple and he will say it's what she wants and it's a woman she prefers if a single sex is required. Does the male ever get a say what he wants whether he's single or with a woman?

If I was part of a couple and it was an open relationship I would eventually be questioning her constant preference for females all the time.

Now before you all attack my reply here this is just my view on the matter and if I hit some peoples nerves don't yell at me for it. Ask yourselves why it hit a nerve in you.

"

from our point of view we only do what we both want as were a cpl, we discuss who we want to meet and wgen we want to meet them , so for us we both get what we want out of this

otherside of nowhere

"I've been reading most of the posts here and very interesting views from all sides. Yes to be a male here is the disadvantage but women only seeking women to play with.

from our point of view we only do what we both want as were a cpl, we discuss who we want to meet and wgen we want to meet them , so for us we both get what we want out of this "

Sure would the USA not be better

More populated there.

It's tough in Ireland because it's a small place and we've lots of restrictions.

This site is NOT for single men

Do what I do... Get out and smile and win them over. Lol

This site would diminish a man

town

A click or cliche click? Here.. In the ireland room? Never!!!

So far all our meets have been with single males

"So far all our meets have been with single males "

*Parts my hair and recites hamlet*

Not for single males. Feck I do ok on here siting just right between feast and famine lol they always say the grass os greener on the other side but is it

Drogheda

"Sure would the USA not be better

More populated there.

It's tough in Ireland because it's a small place and we've lots of restrictions.

This site would diminish a man "

If the tables were turned and women were shunned there'd be uproar. This site is for all sexes but we live in a world where we all want equality or so those who believe in it practice it. Maybe the admin can make a new section for certain preferences and post their wants there?

The tables will never change

We'll always out number women here because men are less disciplined than women and go on here.

Women (even those who think they love sex) can hold off without it/let real life take over. It's non essential. Whereas is men are selfish in a way

kildare

"Not for single males. Feck I do ok on here siting just right between feast and famine lol they always say the grass os greener on the other side but is it "

Same here fab.if some single lads arent getting any meets maybe they should look at themselves i.e profile, pics an how they approach ppl before blaming anyone else.

Drogheda

"Not for single males. Feck I do ok on here siting just right between feast and famine lol they always say the grass os greener on the other side but is it

Same here fab.if some single lads arent getting any meets maybe they should look at themselves i.e profile, pics an how they approach ppl before blaming anyone else."

Hal I'm lucky I'm attracted to men too and I get a good few offers from men. If I was straight I'd be frustrated on here. lol

"Sure would the USA not be better

More populated there.

I agree, but until then why don't couples who don't want to meet single men simply bloke our profiles and we cant contact them and we all know were we stand. What is so annoying is you take time and effort to mail couples and you never get replies, its pure ignorant a simple no thanks is all we lads ask for.

This site would diminish a man

If the tables were turned and women were shunned there'd be uproar. This site is for all sexes but we live in a world where we all want equality or so those who believe in it practice it. Maybe the admin can make a new section for certain preferences and post their wants there?"

Drogheda

Men think differently, for me being bisexual I understand them better. They're not poets or ever will be, only human with natural needs. I get loads if messages but I don't get annoyed over it. It's expected here considering the ratio. So if any of you men keep getting turned down or ignored by the females come to the other side til you conquer the straight world.

"Men think differently, for me being bisexual I understand them better. They're not poets or ever will be, only human with natural needs. I get loads if messages but I don't get annoyed over it. It's expected here considering the ratio. So if any of you men keep getting turned down or ignored by the females come to the other side til you conquer the straight world. "

lol good man Barry, that's an offer I am sure you will be taken up on

"

More crap

well said

Your missing my point, which is that the vast majority of couples in Ireland will choose a couple or female ahead of single men, that is unless you are part of the clique which is a major part of Fab in Ireland. The clique brigade seem very quick to close down any conversations in the forum that they as a group disagree with. Unlike our UK neighbours who are more open and friendly towards single guys."

Even more bollox

kildare

"

More crap

well said

Your missing my point, which is that the vast majority of couples in Ireland will choose a couple or female ahead of single men, that is unless you are part of the clique which is a major part of Fab in Ireland. The clique brigade seem very quick to close down any conversations in the forum that they as a group disagree with. Unlike our UK neighbours who are more open and friendly towards single guys.

Even more bollox"

Touche

[Removed by poster at 14/12/13 15:48:45]

"

More crap

well said

Even more bollox

Touche "

if you don't want to debate the issues raised I would ask you to reframe from posting childish school yard comments. Try be a little more adult like and your views which may be valid can be taken more seriously

"

More crap

well said

Even more bollox

Touche

if you don't want to debate the issues raised I would ask you to reframe from posting childish school yard comments. Try be a little more adult like and your views which may be valid can be taken more seriously "

There entitled to there opion just as you are. Some times bollox is the right word to be used

otherside of nowhere

"

More crap

well said

Even more bollox

Touche

if you don't want to debate the issues raised I would ask you to reframe from posting childish school yard comments. Try be a little more adult like and your views which may be valid can be taken more seriously

There entitled to there opion just as you are. Some times bollox is the right word to be used "

lol aint that the truth

"

More crap

well said

Even more bollox

Touche

if you don't want to debate the issues raised I would ask you to reframe from posting childish school yard comments. Try be a little more adult like and your views which may be valid can be taken more seriously "

Ill post if I want, what I want and when I want. Fact....

If there was any accuracy or 'fact' in your sweeping statements above I would gladly contribute in a manner that would be more to your liking......however you have spouted nothing but drivel, therefore I shall reply/post in whatever childish way I choose.

"

More crap

well said

Even more bollox

Touche

There entitled to there opion just as you are. Some times bollox is the right word to be used "

Forgive me but I would appreciate if they would express an opinion instead of "bollox" which is disrespectful to other posters and brings nothing to the debate

I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys

Firstly I see your opinion here not a debate

Secondly they are a couple so the irish women being programmed by there husband could be the bollox part. We dont live in the 60s where a womens job is at the sink. Perhaps she is the controlling factor in the relationship or heaven forbid its 50 50

Thirdly of your not happy with couples over here then dont message them or meet them

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys

Secondly they are a couple so the irish women being programmed by there husband could be the bollox part. We dont live in the 60s where a womens job is at the sink. Perhaps she is the controlling factor in the relationship or heaven forbid its 50 50

Thirdly of your not happy with couples over here then dont message them or meet them "

Ok point taken, maybe "programmed" was the wrong choice of words, but I genuinely wanted to start a debate. I have been chatting with loads of men on Fab and have discussed the lack of replies by couples I have also got a number of guys pm me with support but some are afraid to post in case they get blacklisted by couples. As you can see by one or two comments above I have burnt some bridges lol

[Removed by poster at 14/12/13 16:44:49]

Na your dead on with me. If I had a penny for every couple that has mailed me back I would still be a poor man. Wait I still am a poor man lol

its simply down to population size.

uk - 63,000,000 (bit more of a bigger scene)

ireland - 4,500,000 (smaller scene)

also more of an open attitude to sex in the uk.

Drogheda

"I have been trawling through Fab in the UK, its amazing how many couples in the UK are actually meeting men. Most Irish couples are only looking for females or other couples, I think the reason is that most Irish women are still programmed to do what they are told by their hubbys

Thirdly of your not happy with couples over here then dont message them or meet them "

I don't message couples because I prefer single people on a 1 to 1 or group. If a couple messaged me I'd have no problem with that. I'd get to know them and see what happens through time. There are a certain brand of couples who assume they have superiority here but realistically they don't. Having preferences is fine but when you're rude about it is a different story. You weren't brought up to be rude, that's a choice you make yourselves as adults. Saying "no thanks" is fine, but be nice to each other while saying it.

Awwww!