FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks, I'm new to this sort of thing so I still don't know what to say and do, if anyone could offer some tips on how to Improve my profile I'd be happy to listen! Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing wrong with your profile really. My suggestions are to remove the warning message, because it's useless and takes up a lot of space.

Except for 3 cock pics maybe add a second body pic.

Also set one of your pictures as your profile picture.

Unfortunately for you, the majority of people playing on here are much older than you and usually prefer playing with someone their own age.

Best of luck.

By *hillen89Man  over a year ago

London

Use paraghraphs

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Who said ur doin anythin wrong.ur not here that long and cant travel or accom so u may be very patient

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

think ur a little young as in u should be out enjoying the clubbing scene and meeting ladies there, also how u expecting to get a meet if u cant accom or cant travel, dont think ur going to be that lucky to get someone to pick u up and drop u home . also replace the cock pics with some nice body pics, we know u have one and all cocks are the same . happy swinging

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Who said ur doin anythin wrong.ur not here that long and cant travel or accom so u may be very patient"
Well sported, i dont get the people that cant accomodate and not travel.What do they do?(O.P)care to explain?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wot they said but also, are you in Newry or Belfast?

the systems location gadget (I can't remember if all members can see that or just silver/gold ones) says you are closer to Newry (it only gives a rough area not an exact location)

but sometimes having confusing names/locations might put people off as well as the afore mentioned can't accommodate or travel - I'm here about a year now and have not met anyone but then again I have not tried yet! (work and other commitments got in the way) so give it time and eventually things will work out "good things come to those who wait"

I've had a good few messages and chats and usually find that the people that want to meet live too far away but that does not put me off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks folks, all tips are welcome and I appreciate no abusive messages!

» Add a new message to this topic