FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do all the women in here think they are better than the guys ?

Do all the women in here think they are better than the guys ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub235 OP   Man  over a year ago

b

Hi I'm just curious . Seems to me that a lot of women in here think that somehow they are for some reason better than us guys . I do understand that there are many more men than women on here but surely that's no reason to be rude or snobby .

The amount of women that simple never even reply to a simple MSG saying hello I like your pics and luv to chat sometime !

This is a swingers site and not a meat parade for all the princesses to chat to certain guys and discard and be rude to guys for no reason at all

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Hi I'm just curious . Seems to me that a lot of women in here think that somehow they are for some reason better than us guys . I do understand that there are many more men than women on here but surely that's no reason to be rude or snobby .

The amount of women that simple never even reply to a simple MSG saying hello I like your pics and luv to chat sometime !

This is a swingers site and not a meat parade for all the princesses to chat to certain guys and discard and be rude to guys for no reason at all "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I reply to every message I receive even just to say sorry no thanks

b

Cool I'm glad someone agrees - thought it was just me for a min x

Don't know if u know but we get tons of mail every day and when we do reply they don't take no for an answer !

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Can I just say op and I'm not being rude but I wish lads would have some indication what's its like to have a female profile !!!!!!!

Messages are mad and it can take a while to respond. You may be polite but it's unreal to reply to all messages

A simple no thanks can lead to a full blown slagging match !!!!!

b

That's cool jules but u are one of a few that have the manners to do it and fair play to you . Doesn't cost anything to be nice - say hi but not interested .

b

"Don't know if u know but we get tons of mail every day and when we do reply they don't take no for an answer !"
so why are you here ? Do u want guys to stop MSG ? Seems to me that it's not wat u say or how a guy comes across it if u feel like he deserves the pleasure or a girl responding

My town

That's harsh to say why are you here op!!!!!

Depends on there message summer so rude why would u bother !

even if you say thanks but no thanks u still get abuse.

all messages cant be replied to or u could be on here all day.

it doesnt mean we are being snobby at all.

just for not replying?

i wonder if the shoe was on the other foot then it might be different

Another guy wit a big tip on his shoulders

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

So very well put hub, I conchur with you completely, I have seen time and time again 'wallflowers' suddenly develop an attitude when they get some attention...with great power comes great responsibility Sure most of the women on here have to put up with a barrage of 'verbal slurry' ( or in a some cases a lack of ability and tact which is equally as bad)

a Plain no costs nothing, and then simply block if the recipient of the refusal can't take a simply no for an answer.

My town

I seriously think that op and must men on here should gives us lady's a feckin break

I'm sick of bring called rude up my own hole cause I'm not replying straight away to a message it takes time to reply.

If I'm on the phone it sometimes shows I'm on and I bloody ain't that's a fact.

So spare a thought for the ladies we get enough stick as it is

Well Midland u know me lol don't take to gobshites

"I seriously think that op and must men on here should gives us lady's a feckin break

I'm sick of bring called rude up my own hole cause I'm not replying straight away to a message it takes time to reply.

If I'm on the phone it sometimes shows I'm on and I bloody ain't that's a fact.

So spare a thought for the ladies we get enough stick as it is

"

lets face it women get loads of emails a day and if they where to try reply to every1 they would prob need their own pa. just because us guys sits in hope looking for a reply doesnt mean we deserve 1. its a sex site not a i feel sorry for him site so f@#k it move on. harsh but real world

A lot of them wouldn't get the attention they get on here in the real world so they get above them-selfs. I seen a girl complain over the weekend about people taking it bad when they get

Knocked back, she was on a very high horse and I couldn't understand why.

From chatting to a few decent ladies on here i have realised the amount of mail they get, so sort of have an understanding Of it all now.. It's still no excuse to be rude. I replay to nearly every mail I get ( even unwanted mail from gay/tv guys) just to be polite

I figure a lot of guys come on here with the wrong mindset... They think because it's a sex site that the ladies are easy and should be great full of the attention and that they can talk to them in a matter they wouldn't talk to them in the real world ( messages saying give me a fuck at you ect lol) this isn't the case don't do this lol

When I am messaging people i be respectful and seem to get the same response when there mailing back.. Some don't mail back.. It's there loss in my eyes

b

I had a feeling it would be a quiet forum ...

"lets face it women get loads of emails a day and if they where to try reply to every1 they would prob need their own pa. just because us guys sits in hope looking for a reply doesnt mean we deserve 1. its a sex site not a i feel sorry for him site so f@#k it move on. harsh but real world "

My town

"lets face it women get loads of emails a day and if they where to try reply to every1 they would prob need their own pa. just because us guys sits in hope looking for a reply doesnt mean we deserve 1. its a sex site not a i feel sorry for him site so f@#k it move on. harsh but real world "
well pat that man on the back I'd almost meet you for saying that

Why would we reply to in ur area wanna fuck now !

totally agree erotikazz there not every guy deserves a reply cause us girls get some abusive texts messages etc.. even when u say no they keep bugging ya..

Serious case of deja vu here, as long as the male/female ratio remains.. Its fact women are going to get an influx of msgs.. Common sense has got to prevail

Average night here ... Men (average) 250 ....women (average) 40

This is not a case of women "thinking we are better than men"....please lol

My town

Good point kazz currently men on line 261 women 42 !!!!!!!

well im glad to say i do get some nice no thanks replies but if i look at the mail is deleted i just say ok no harm done. dont take it personal each to there own.

My town

Lads don't take it personal we don't know u or know what u look like

Bloody hell Robbie Williams could of mailed me and I ain't got to read it and I would do him in a heartbeat

Robbie be patient darling I will read the mail !!!!!!

b

Oh sorry I got it all wrong - the women are not snobs - just taking so long to go they all their fan mail they don't bother replying to some guys - now I get it

I find that the majority of ladies that I message always message back;even with a nice no thanks(i do not send many messages out). So thank you to all that do reply .

b

"A lot of them wouldn't get the attention they get on here in the real world so they get above them-selfs. I seen a girl complain over the weekend about people taking it bad when they get

Knocked back, she was on a very high horse and I couldn't understand why.

From chatting to a few decent ladies on here i have realised the amount of mail they get, so sort of have an understanding Of it all now.. It's still no excuse to be rude. I replay to nearly every mail I get ( even unwanted mail from gay/tv guys) just to be polite

I figure a lot of guys come on here with the wrong mindset... They think because it's a sex site that the ladies are easy and should be great full of the attention and that they can talk to them in a matter they wouldn't talk to them in the real world ( messages saying give me a fuck at you ect lol) this isn't the case don't do this lol

When I am messaging people i be respectful and seem to get the same response when there mailing back.. Some don't mail back.. It's there loss in my eyes

"

totally agree

"Lads don't take it personal we don't know u or know what u look like

Bloody hell Robbie Williams could of mailed me and I ain't got to read it and I would do him in a heartbeat

Robbie be patient darling I will read the mail !!!!!!"

lol love it....

"Oh sorry I got it all wrong - the women are not snobs - just taking so long to go they all their fan mail they don't bother replying to some guys - now I get it "

Hmmm....

Not doing yourself any favours by saying that mate...

I'll probably get a backlash for this but all I can say is 'Suck it up Buttercup!'

I read this post and got riled up and defensive and then thought "hang on a min..." Surely to god that's just what the OP wanted, to get a reaction as he's obvs not getting any replies to his emails! So why not try a passive aggressive thread and get a reaction that way! As has been said here time and again, girls get tonnes of mails and even though I do try reply and say no thanks to most of them, to the crude and unverified and ones with no pics I've stopped replying to, why should I waste my time? I'm not here as an unpaid prostitute for men to use and abuse as they please

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

[Removed by poster at 17/02/14 16:23:58]

I am a nice person love fab, but it's so hard to filter the nuts jobs.I never get a chance to read all my messages.. It's so hard to keep up.so not all our faults ..

good point and well said

Malahide

[Removed by poster at 17/02/14 16:24:04]

This is NOT a sex site

It's a swinging site.

Great posts, women get heaps of mails. Impossible to reply to each of them especially when 580/600 messages are from Brian dead men with their "I'm in your city wanna fuck right now here's my number 0851234566"

Agree with someone who mentioned some women who don't get attention outside of site get placed on a pedestal and can (very few women, very few) get carried away..

But all in all im on women's side here.

"I was talking to Robbie last night he was gutted he never got a reply from you "

"Hi I'm just curious . Seems to me that a lot of women in here think that somehow they are for some reason better than us guys . I do understand that there are many more men than women on here but surely that's no reason to be rude or snobby .

This is a swingers site and not a meat parade for all the princesses to chat to certain guys and discard and be rude to guys for no reason at all "

sure how could they think they are better than all the guys????......Im here sure

Malahide

"Lads don't take it personal we don't know u or know what u look like

Robbie be patient darling I will read the mail !!!!!!"

I was talking to Robbie last night he was gutted you didnt reply

Malahide

"Another guy wit a big tip on his shoulders "

you normally prefer the big tip elsewhere

"I read this post and got riled up and defensive and then thought "hang on a min..." Surely to god that's just what the OP wanted, to get a reaction as he's obvs not getting any replies to his emails! So why not try a passive aggressive thread and get a reaction that way! As has been said here time and again, girls get tonnes of mails and even though I do try reply and say no

thanks to most of them, to the crude and unverified and ones with no pics I've

stopped replying to, why should I waste

my time? I'm not here as an unpaid

prostitute for men to use and abuse as

they please "

so well said!! Sarcasm and trying to push peoples buttons not always the best way to get peoples attention, think we all held our tongues quiet well, because we are nice lol.. Off now to get my tiara, and sieve through the 100s of msgs and ignore the nice ones... And try use my power with responsibility lol ...

"

Agree with someone who mentioned some women who don't get attention outside of site get placed on a pedestal and can (very few women, very few) get carried away..

But all in all im on women's side here. "

Good point!!...

And we all know someone who's been whisked off to sea on that tidal wave called 'attention'

To be fair when a guy opens up his mail box how many mail do u have each day 10-20 tops?? Women have 100-200+ On a daily basis and most are hi lov ur pics can we chat! If she were to reply to all megs it would take hours and then most guys mail back asking why or begging or a round of abuse, so why bother why dont guys read womens profiles and make an effort to say something other then the usual crap and it might impress the women and there would be less single men complaining how hard it is to meet because in the long run if u have 200 messages and 199 are hi how r u love ur pic can we chat and one has wrote something different and made an effort to get ur attention which do you think are u more inclined to reply to first and want to meet

Another attention seeker

"To be fair when a guy opens up his mail box how many mail do u have each day 10-20 tops?? Women have 100-200+ On a daily basis and most are hi lov ur pics can we chat! If she were to reply to all megs it would take hours and then most guys mail back asking why or begging or a round of abuse, so why bother why dont guys read womens profiles and make an effort to say something other then the usual crap and it might impress the women and there would be less single men complaining how hard it is to meet because in the long run if u have 200 messages and 199 are hi how r u love ur pic can we chat and one has wrote something different and made an effort to get ur attention which do you think are u more inclined to reply to first and want to meet "

10-20 a day???....

I'd be lucky to have that many a month!!

10-20 a day???....

I'd be lucky to have that many a month!!

"To be fair when a guy opens up his mail box how many mail do u have each day 10-20 tops??"

lol WHAT?

Men would be lucky to have 1 (no joke)

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

"To be fair when a guy opens up his mail box how many mail do u have each day 10-20 tops?? Women have 100-200+ On a daily basis and most are hi lov ur pics can we chat! If she were to reply to all megs it would take hours and then most guys mail back asking why or begging or a round of abuse, so why bother why dont guys read womens profiles and make an effort to say something other then the usual crap and it might impress the women and there would be less single men complaining how hard it is to meet because in the long run if u have 200 messages and 199 are hi how r u love ur pic can we chat and one has wrote something different and made an effort to get ur attention which do you think are u more inclined to reply to first and want to meet "

Well said - cannot imagine how any lady could be expected to read and reply to hundreds of messages. I do try to be creative in my messages and indicate inthe title line that I have made an effort to read her profile.

As for men getting multiple messages well I can only dream!!!

My town

"I read this post and got riled up and defensive and then thought "hang on a min..." Surely to god that's just what the OP wanted, to get a reaction as he's obvs not getting any replies to his emails! So why not try a passive aggressive thread and get a reaction that way! As has been said here time and again, girls get tonnes of mails and even though I do try reply and say no

they please so well said!! Sarcasm and trying to push peoples buttons not always the best way to get peoples attention, think we all held our tongues quiet well, because we are nice lol.. Off now to get my tiara, and sieve through the 100s of msgs and ignore the nice ones... And try use my power with responsibility lol ... "

we all princess titties and tiara ha ha

"

Another attention seeker"

Hug

"

Another attention seeker"

And why he thinks putting up a thread like this is going to help matters

My town

"Oh sorry I got it all wrong - the women are not snobs - just taking so long to go they all their fan mail they don't bother replying to some guys - now I get it

Hmmm....

Not doing yourself any favours by saying that mate...

I'll probably get a backlash for this but all I can say is 'Suck it up Buttercup!'

"

suck it up buttercup! !!!! I love it that's has to be the best line of the day.

"This is NOT a sex site

It's a swinging site.

Great posts, women get heaps of mails. Impossible to reply to each of them especially when 580/600 messages are from Brian dead men with their "I'm in your city wanna fuck right now here's my number 0851234566"

Hey who gave you my number

But all in all im on women's side here. "

"

Another attention seeker

Hug"

Slurrp

Hell I must be fugly as I don't get 100's of mails a day

But then I use my filters

Still I don't answer much of the mail tbh. I ask if guys are serious about getting my attention to make a mail more then a one liner and not in text

Mails like "I love sucking nipples" ( one of today's emails) or " hi wanna fuk" really don't deserve a reply

Ones that make an effort or even have a half decent profile do get a reply

And no I don't think I'm better then anyone else on here. I do have my own standards though

"

Another attention seeker

And why he thinks putting up a thread like this is going to help matters "

Only god can judge him hehe

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp "

Is slurp good?

they please so well said!! Sarcasm and trying to push peoples buttons not always the best way to get peoples attention, think we all held our tongues quiet well, because we are nice lol.. Off now to get my tiara, and sieve through the 100s of msgs and ignore the nice ones... And try use my power with responsibility lol ... we all princess titties and tiara ha ha"

Ha ha ha titties and tiaras

Kaz I want extra diamonds on mine and I want my pedestal made of unicorns hair and fairy dust

Lol dd

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?"

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

I have not read all the posts so sorry if I repeat outrage at the title.

With one exception I have only received polite replies from women. THEY seem to have always read my profile before messaging me.

Many single men send messages without reading my profile.

In my humble opinion most women ARE better than many of the men. Note: not always true!

me thinks the OP should build a fucking bridge....!!! you probably sent a mail and expected a reply within 20 seconds.... got over yourself..!!!!

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me "

Sloppy isn't good. Delicate is nice.

Sloppy cock kisses I guess I like them

"me thinks the OP should build a fucking bridge....!!! you probably sent a mail and expected a reply within 20 seconds.... got over yourself..!!!!"

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

Sloppy cock kisses I guess I like them "

I kiss like a hot point washing machine

they please so well said!! Sarcasm and trying to push peoples buttons not always the best way to get peoples attention, think we all held our tongues quiet well, because we are nice lol.. Off now to get my tiara, and sieve through the 100s of msgs and ignore the nice ones... And try use my power with responsibility lol ... we all princess titties and tiara ha ha

Ha ha ha titties and tiaras

Kaz I want extra diamonds on mine and I want my pedestal made of unicorns hair and fairy dust "

unicorn hair may be tricky but with our new found powers sure anything is possible lol feel a wonder woman costume might be in order lol

I'm looking for a P.A. to answer all my Male sorry, Mail.. would you like to apply for the Position???

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

I kiss like a hot point washing machine "

Wanna fuck? Im in your area now my number is 0851234567 or email me: hotmale@hotlmail.com

My town

I am finding it hard to type with my tiara on.

And my titties ate a nuisance its hard being a princess don't u a agree ladies.

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

Wanna fuck? Im in your area now my number is 0851234567 or email me: hotmale@hotlmail.com"

Sent... Did u get my message and email??

"I am finding it hard to type with my tiara on.

And my titties ate a nuisance its hard being a princess don't u a agree ladies. "

bloody annoying ...and the weight of the diamonds lol

I'm getting one of my many PAs to reply for me, I'm currently bathing in Evian water and making sure everyone knows they need to look down to the ground when I'm in the room, no one should make eye contact with me!! Damn titties are a nuisance loving my tiara though

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

Wanna fuck? Im in your area now my number is 0851234567 or email me: hotmale@hotlmail.com

Sent... Did u get my message and email??"

Got it! But I'm not responding as I've lots of mail from women saying they wanna fuck me & that they're in my neighbourhood and some even say they'll pay me...

And my titties ate a nuisance its hard being a princess don't u a agree ladies. "

oh totally agree...and these glass slippers are a nightmare...!!!

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

Got it! But I'm not responding as I've lots of mail from women saying they wanna fuck me & that they're in my neighbourhood and some even say they'll pay me... "

Are they the 100-200 mail a day??

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

Got it! But I'm not responding as I've lots of mail from women saying they wanna fuck me & that they're in my neighbourhood and some even say they'll pay me...

Are they the 100-200 mail a day?? "

That's the one! !!!

Thanks for sshowing an interest anyway. Give me credit for actually replying to you

"

Another attention seeker

Hug

Slurrp

Is slurp good?

Sloppy kiss

So u tell me

Are they the 100-200 mail a day??

That's the one! !!!

Thanks for sshowing an interest anyway. Give me credit for actually replying to you"

I feel so privileged right now.. I feel like I'm chatting to a celebrity

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Jaysus what's going on here lol

And my titties ate a nuisance its hard being a princess don't u a agree ladies. oh totally agree...and these glass slippers are a nightmare...!!! "

Oh yes these glass slippers are so pinchy!!!!

Well......

That's the forums back to normal again after the weekend!!

"Oh sorry I got it all wrong - the women are not snobs - just taking so long to go they all their fan mail they don't bother replying to some guys - now I get it "

God you just don't seem to get it. We get lots of mail a day and yes it is polite to respond to everyone. But I am not well today and have off days and frankly should not have to be forced to work because of the mail ego being hurt by not getting a reply. Some of the men should grow up and stop hassling the ladies because they don't get a response.

Today because I am ill I am only answering mails from know friends I am not able for the abuse or the I know how to cure you mail.

"Jaysus what's going on here lol"
as yet ..all the women are looking for unicorn hair in glass slippers, a lot need P.A's to deal with the mail, a few phone numbers and emails thrown around too, so good day all round lol

if everyone starts using their fake profiles now....we will really be back to normal eh

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"Jaysus what's going on here lolas yet ..all the women are looking for unicorn hair in glass slippers, a lot need P.A's to deal with the mail, a few phone numbers and emails thrown around too, so good day all round lol "

I'm just a simple guy. All beyond me kazz.