FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Secret shagger/social banter Feb

Secret shagger/social banter Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tomorrow I will open the threads for the next secret social. The rules have been posted and the areas will be put up later tonight. Any questions can be answered on here. Good luck everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

Thanks. You are great to be organising these draws. I know there is a lot of work involved.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are ppl who enter this time going to be omitted from the draw without explanation like the last time

"Are ppl who enter this time going to be omitted from the draw without explanation like the last time"

The only people left out the last time where ones that didn't put their name down in time and that was cos they ran out of females and couples

"Are ppl who enter this time going to be omitted from the draw without explanation like the last time

The only people left out the last time where ones that didn't put their name down in time and that was cos they ran out of females and couples"

that is untrue, i had my name down, i was messaged to ask would i make it across as i live in UK, i replied that i am in Ireland every 2 weekends in 3, this was all 4 days before draw took place. This message was also opened and read. So i accept your apology for being wrong in advance

If you signed up for first thread on south last time it was taken down and you had to sign up again, did you? Another possible reason for omission

"If you signed up for first thread on south last time it was taken down and you had to sign up again, did you? Another possible reason for omission"

i think its best you read my post above again, correspondence was made 4 days and 3 days before draw. We have now gone from the only reason to another reason why ppl were omitted, would you like to include a third perhaps

All questions should be directed to me if possible. As it says in the rules this time and the last, it is a first come first serve basis. The amount of female and couples are not that high so these are matched with the first names on the list, the rest are put onto a reserves list were if the couples or females wish to take on more coffee meets they may do so. If you were at the later end of the list this could have been the reason you didn't get a meet. Also as it is based in Ireland and the men over here get priority as there are a large amount of them co paired to females. I am sorry if this does not suit

"If you signed up for first thread on south last time it was taken down and you had to sign up again, did you? Another possible reason for omission

i think its best you read my post above again, correspondence was made 4 days and 3 days before draw. We have now gone from the only reason to another reason why ppl were omitted, would you like to include a third perhaps"

You attitude is not helpful, the lady was only trying to answer your question.

Count me in please

The thread with people signed up was deleted by mistake by admin.

A new thread was put up and I think that's why some people were lost.

But I also have to say about people giving an attitude to the person who organised this.... they are doing this for fun and to help others. They're not part of admin or the site, it's just another member who gives up their own time to organise this.

Human errors may happen but it's not really not fair to make a stink about it. If you can do it better, why don't you organise it yourself!

Thankyou sweet whisper, this Time I will be taking down names regularly so none are lost.

"All questions should be directed to me if possible. As it says in the rules this time and the last, it is a first come first serve basis. The amount of female and couples are not that high so these are matched with the first names on the list, the rest are put onto a reserves list were if the couples or females wish to take on more coffee meets they may do so. If you were at the later end of the list this could have been the reason you didn't get a meet. Also as it is based in Ireland and the men over here get priority as there are a large amount of them co paired to females. I am sorry if this does not suit "

the question was directed to you but someone else jumped in with wrong answers, i don't have an attitude but a certain person jumped in and gave wrong answers repeatedly as they couldn't even be bothered reading my posts. Now i am sure if they were left to their own devices they could come up with 10 more reasons why ppl were omitted to join the only reason and another reason that they gave.

"All questions should be directed to me if possible. As it says in the rules this time and the last, it is a first come first serve basis. The amount of female and couples are not that high so these are matched with the first names on the list, the rest are put onto a reserves list were if the couples or females wish to take on more coffee meets they may do so. If you were at the later end of the list this could have been the reason you didn't get a meet. Also as it is based in Ireland and the men over here get priority as there are a large amount of them co paired to females. I am sorry if this does not suit

the question was directed to you but someone else jumped in with wrong answers, i don't have an attitude but a certain person jumped in and gave wrong answers repeatedly as they couldn't even be bothered reading my posts. Now i am sure if they were left to their own devices they could come up with 10 more reasons why ppl were omitted to join the only reason and another reason that they gave."

Actually you owe the lady a an apology what she said was true, there were only a few females and couples, and admin took down the thread on us by accident and a lt of people put there names down after the closing, she was just mentioning reasons to try and help you understand why your name might have been missed off.

I was asked to do the draw last month and had a bit of a mess to sort out with the thread going missing it took me three days to sort out. Don't be nasty to someone who is trying to help it is most unbecoming. If anyone is to blame for you not getting a meet it is me.

If everyone had your attitude on here Georgiana it would be a much more fun place.

"If everyone had your attitude on here Georgiana it would be a much more fun place. "

Thankyou I think it is all about mutual respect, life is too short for being grumpy because you didn't get a meet as the saying goes build a bridge and get over it. It is all fun and nothing more

Firstly Georgina i was directing my question to you, hence quoting your post, secondly the poster said the only ppl omitted were them that were in late, this was untrue, the poster then have other reasons why ppl were omitted which was not the case either, if the poster had read my text and seen that there was correspondence between myself and the original organiser days before the draw they would have seen that i was not from the deleted thread. Now have not said any untruths and i have not flapped about with excuses so pls explain why i owe the said woman an apology as i only asked a question and they flapped about with excuses that were not the case, maybe as you directed the draw you could shed some light on why ppl were omitted yet they had their names down in the second thread. This could be helpful

"If everyone had your attitude on here Georgiana it would be a much more fun place.

Thankyou I think it is all about mutual respect, life is too short for being grumpy because you didn't get a meet as the saying goes build a bridge and get over it. It is all fun and nothing more"

When I can't get a meet and there is no humpin I don't get grumpin I just start pumpin!!!!!

Ah Georgiana you are a voice of reason in an otherwise crazy fab world. Good on ya.

"Firstly Georgina i was directing my question to you, hence quoting your post, secondly the poster said the only ppl omitted were them that were in late, this was untrue, the poster then have other reasons why ppl were omitted which was not the case either, if the poster had read my text and seen that there was correspondence between myself and the original organiser days before the draw they would have seen that i was not from the deleted thread. Now have not said any untruths and i have not flapped about with excuses so pls explain why i owe the said woman an apology as i only asked a question and they flapped about with excuses that were not the case, maybe as you directed the draw you could shed some light on why ppl were omitted yet they had their names down in the second thread. This could be helpful"

In both the draws their were 10 women and couples entered so only 10 meets would have been possible, I asked if some of the ladies would meet more than one person for me and they obliged so twenty guys got meets. If you were in the later part of the thread you would have been put on the reserve list. As it is a draw for Irish individuals this would have been taken into consideration also as giving meets to English guys when there are so many Irish guys not getting meets would not go down well. I am sorry if this offends you but it is ment to be a local thing. Now hopefully that answers your questions. Any mistakes in the draw were my fault.

"If everyone had your attitude on here Georgiana it would be a much more fun place.

Thankyou I think it is all about mutual respect, life is too short for being grumpy because you didn't get a meet as the saying goes build a bridge and get over it. It is all fun and nothing more

When I can't get a meet and there is no humpin I don't get grumpin I just start pumpin!!!!!

Ah Georgiana you are a voice of reason in an otherwise crazy fab world. Good on ya. "

Bless you that is nice to hear

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Firstly Georgina i was directing my question to you, hence quoting your post, secondly the poster said the only ppl omitted were them that were in late, this was untrue, the poster then have other reasons why ppl were omitted which was not the case either, if the poster had read my text and seen that there was correspondence between myself and the original organiser days before the draw they would have seen that i was not from the deleted thread. Now have not said any untruths and i have not flapped about with excuses so pls explain why i owe the said woman an apology as i only asked a question and they flapped about with excuses that were not the case, maybe as you directed the draw you could shed some light on why ppl were omitted yet they had their names down in the second thread. This could be helpful"

If your not happy with the way its done then just dont enter....

Firstly I am an Irish individual, all my spare time is spent in Ireland as I have already stated, secondly my name was one of the first down, i know of others that were omitted. Your answers are not helpful at all, as they don't shed any light at all on the situation, i would also like to know why you think i owe another person on this thread an apology

"Firstly I am an Irish individual, all my spare time is spent in Ireland as I have already stated, secondly my name was one of the first down, i know of others that were omitted. Your answers are not helpful at all, as they don't shed any light at all on the situation, i would also like to know why you think i owe another person on this thread an apology"

I have tried to be polite and have given the answers you obviously don't like the answers given, your tone is very argumentive and disrespectful to myself and the previous poster. I will not be commenting on this anymore and would appreciate it if you would not fill the thread with your rants. The thread is for those who have questions about this draw not previous ones

Its ok, I appreciate the fact that you don't want to answer any question I ask, maybe you will answer my first question, will ppl be omitted from this draw

The rules are up and the draw is for local people only as admitting others would cause all manner of trouble. So unless you are based in Ireland you will be omitted

"The rules are up and the draw is for local people only as admitting others would cause all manner of trouble. So unless you are based in Ireland you will be omitted "

thank you for answering my original question, now that wasn't hard was it. Best of luck with it.

"All questions should be directed to me if possible. As it says in the rules this time and the last, it is a first come first serve basis. The amount of female and couples are not that high so these are matched with the first names on the list, the rest are put onto a reserves list were if the couples or females wish to take on more coffee meets they may do so. If you were at the later end of the list this could have been the reason you didn't get a meet. Also as it is based in Ireland and the men over here get priority as there are a large amount of them co paired to females. I am sorry if this does not suit

the question was directed to you but someone else jumped in with wrong answers, i don't have an attitude but a certain person jumped in and gave wrong answers repeatedly as they couldn't even be bothered reading my posts. Now i am sure if they were left to their own devices they could come up with 10 more reasons why ppl were omitted to join the only reason and another reason that they gave."

Actually the answers I gave where not wrong. The draws where done and was first come first served basis. which was a correct. After your post in reply I remembered that the south draw had been removed, which was also correct. So I feel to see how my answers where wrong? As for answering it initially I was just trying to be helpful with what I knew.

"The rules are up and the draw is for local people only as admitting others would cause all manner of trouble. So unless you are based in Ireland you will be omitted

thank you for answering my original question, now that wasn't hard was it. Best of luck with it."

For you information I have been through my notes from last time and the secret shagger north and south threads and I did not see your name on any of them. You are welcome to do a forum search for them yourself

I was contacted about my residency issues yet omitted, but hey its ok, i thought you didn't want to use any more posts on this thread about past ones, but hey lets continue this conversation and hear you flap a bit more and change more rules

Georgiana , u have the patience of a saint !!!!!! Lol Good luck with everything n, in fact, u might be in the running for a canonisation the crap u have to take from some people !

Belfast

"Georgiana , u have the patience of a saint !!!!!! Lol Good luck with everything n, in fact, u might be in the running for a canonisation the crap u have to take from some people !"

Couldnt agree more....

"I was contacted about my residency issues yet omitted, but hey its ok, i thought you didn't want to use any more posts on this thread about past ones, but hey lets continue this conversation and hear you flap a bit more and change more rules"

You were not on the right lists so get over it. And stop being insulting

"I was contacted about my residency issues yet omitted, but hey its ok, i thought you didn't want to use any more posts on this thread about past ones, but hey lets continue this conversation and hear you flap a bit more and change more rules

You were not on the right lists so get over it. And stop being insulting "

how am i being insulting.

Belfast

Its suppose to be abit of fun.....cant please everyone and I do think your coming over as a very agressive man. Not sure if anyone would want to meet you after reading back your comments. I know I wouldnt be too keen

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I was contacted about my residency issues yet omitted, but hey its ok, i thought you didn't want to use any more posts on this thread about past ones, but hey lets continue this conversation and hear you flap a bit more and change more rules"

Do you want a hug or something

Build a bridge lad n quit yer gurning

"Its suppose to be abit of fun.....cant please everyone and I do think your coming over as a very agressive man. Not sure if anyone would want to meet you after reading back your comments. I know I wouldnt be too keen "

I can understand the way you are looking at things, but pls read over my first question and then read the answers i got, its very frustrating when ppl change their story, it doesn't bother me that i will not be included but as in life i go by standards of procedure, it leaves a marker to follow, yet here the rules change to suit certain individuals at certain times. This is the real gripe i have.

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

"Georgiana , u have the patience of a saint !!!!!! Lol Good luck with everything n, in fact, u might be in the running for a canonisation the crap u have to take from some people !

Couldnt agree more.... "

your first question already came across as aggressive.

build a bridge.

Grouphugtofinallyshutyouup

"Its suppose to be abit of fun.....cant please everyone and I do think your coming over as a very agressive man. Not sure if anyone would want to meet you after reading back your comments. I know I wouldnt be too keen "

"Its suppose to be abit of fun.....cant please everyone and I do think your coming over as a very agressive man. Not sure if anyone would want to meet you after reading back your comments. I know I wouldnt be too keen

"

+1

"Its suppose to be abit of fun.....cant please everyone and I do think your coming over as a very agressive man. Not sure if anyone would want to meet you after reading back your comments. I know I wouldnt be too keen

I can understand the way you are looking at things, but pls read over my first question and then read the answers i got, its very frustrating when ppl change their story, it doesn't bother me that i will not be included but as in life i go by standards of procedure, it leaves a marker to follow, yet here the rules change to suit certain individuals at certain times. This is the real gripe i have."

your first comment was read and you were given various reasons why your name would have been ommited. You have also been told that if you are not a resident in Ireland you would not be entered as it is a local draw and although you are irish you are not living here. You have commented on this thread and another that people have tunnel vision and that they rules are being changed to suit others. You have not excepted anything you have been told tonight and have been very agressive with your answers, I would not or could not place you with someone knowing you have an agressive side to you like this,it would not be fair to them.

I can understand the way you are looking at things, but pls read over my first question and then read the answers i got, its very frustrating when ppl change their story, it doesn't bother me that i will not be included but as in life i go by standards of procedure, it leaves a marker to follow, yet here the rules change to suit certain individuals at certain times. This is the real gripe i have.

your first comment was read and you were given various reasons why your name would have been ommited. You have also been told that if you are not a resident in Ireland you would not be entered as it is a local draw and although you are irish you are not living here. You have commented on this thread and another that people have tunnel vision and that they rules are being changed to suit others. You have not excepted anything you have been told tonight and have been very agressive with your answers, I would not or could not place you with someone knowing you have an agressive side to you like this,it would not be fair to them. "

Why don't you live up to your name Mr Big, be the big man and let it go! There may have been wires crossed in the previous draw, which wasn't helped when a moderator accidentally erased a thread....but these lovely ladies give up their valuable and extremely precious free time to enhance the enjoyment of the site and the forums for those that use them, and deserve to be praised for their efforts, not harassed repeatedly about the same thing!!

I for one fully appreciate the time and effort that goes into the secret social, and would like to thank Georgiana and her friends for all their amazing efforts in the running of it!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Theres no obligation for the organisers to include anyone and there is no need to keep offering explanations.

If you cant agree to disagree then please just ignore each other.

I suggest everyone leaves it there....

the Secret Social areas have now been posted the threads open tomorrow at 10pm

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

"Firstly Georgina i was directing my question to you, hence quoting your post, secondly the poster said the only ppl omitted were them that were in late, this was untrue, the poster then have other reasons why ppl were omitted which was not the case either, if the poster had read my text and seen that there was correspondence between myself and the original organiser days before the draw they would have seen that i was not from the deleted thread. Now have not said any untruths and i have not flapped about with excuses so pls explain why i owe the said woman an apology as i only asked a question and they flapped about with excuses that were not the case, maybe as you directed the draw you could shed some light on why ppl were omitted yet they had their names down in the second thread. This could be helpful

In both the draws their were 10 women and couples entered so only 10 meets would have been possible, I asked if some of the ladies would meet more than one person for me and they obliged so twenty guys got meets. If you were in the later part of the thread you would have been put on the reserve list. As it is a draw for Irish individuals this would have been taken into consideration also as giving meets to English guys when there are so many Irish guys not getting meets would not go down well. I am sorry if this offends you but it is ment to be a local thing. Now hopefully that answers your questions. Any mistakes in the draw were my fault. "

I think thy guy in question is proud to be Irish,,,

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I'd say give him his chance and see how many meets he actually gets lol

» Add a new message to this topic