FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > where am I going?

where am I going?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else feel lost in life? I feel lost

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else feel lost in life? I feel lost "

There's no doubt about it, think we all feel like that sometimes, difficult to remember that when you're lost or down, there's always a shift in the curve and you'll find your way again.

Chin up & things will change.

Always good to talk though, that's a big step.

I'm on way to a AA meeting

"I'm on way to a AA meeting "

At 12am??? What sort of meeting is that?

"I'm on way to a AA meeting

At 12am??? What sort of meeting is that? "

Well I have shot glasses in my pocket.. Hehe

I was the same....but updated my maps on the Sat nav and its grand....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I'm on way to a AA meeting "

AA Road watch? Daft idea letting a bunch of alcoholics give travel advice!

"I was the same....but updated my maps on the Sat nav and its grand.... "

Good one. Maybe your sat nav might steer you in my direction lol

Im always lost i think thats the main reason i failed geography in th leaving cert

"I was the same....but updated my maps on the Sat nav and its grand....

Good one. Maybe your sat nav might steer you in my direction lol"

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Mite b getting u mixed up with someone else but did u say on earlier thread u recently single?

If so feelin lost is natural.and mayb fab with its constant rejections isnt helping.id reccommend some you time.take up a hobby.go out with friends.reconnect with old friends

If I remembered wrong u are goin to have to give me more details

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Mite b getting u mixed up with someone else but did u say on earlier thread u recently single?

If so feelin lost is natural.and mayb fab with its constant rejections isnt helping.id reccommend some you time.take up a hobby.go out with friends.reconnect with old friends

If I remembered wrong u are goin to have to give me more details"

Just keep your head & chin up. We all go through our ups and downs if life.

Always realise that its not just you who goes through these things and knowing it exists is the first step to your better self.

If you ever feel like a chat give me a shout

Much appreciated folks.

"Mite b getting u mixed up with someone else but did u say on earlier thread u recently single?

If I remembered wrong u are goin to have to give me more details"

With regards to fab. I don't play the numbers. I don't meet often as I'd rather get to know a meet prior. So rejection isn't an issue here.

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Try making a plan.. A vision board.. Set a few goals. (Easily attainable ones) short term to motivate you out of your funk.

When you have some sort of goals, whatever they may be, it will give you direction. With direction you're going somewhere and not floating about in a sea of uncertainty and apathy.

You'll be happier and once you start with the goals keep it up. Set bigger and bigger ones.

Best of luck

X

Focus on what you like doing. Do as much of that as you can. It may not pay the bills - but it will make you happier and passion for sonething is the engine that drives us forward. It will give you momentum at least Try some new interests too - night classes and weekend activities. You have to follow your own path - don't judge yourself by the acheivements and status of others. And try to live in the moment a bit more- it's just a ride....have fun !

Dear Schwinger, first of all, its ok to feel lost. Just dont fight it. I felt lost for a long long time and still sometimes. Do things that make you happy. It can be simple things... Hug, Nikki x

Ginger , ur the best !!!!! Sure ur not a full time counsellor !! Lol !!

"Dear Schwinger, first of all, its ok to feel lost. Just dont fight it. I felt lost for a long long time and still sometimes. Do things that make you happy. It can be simple things... Hug, Nikki x"

Wee sweetheart xx

Oh ref earlier response. It's not money or material related. I'm financially secure. Just having a moment last night. Missing a love interest really. Being single is shit but managable

"Dear Schwinger, first of all, its ok to feel lost. Just dont fight it. I felt lost for a long long time and still sometimes. Do things that make you happy. It can be simple things... Hug, Nikki x

Wee sweetheart xx

Oh ref earlier response. It's not money or material related. I'm financially secure. Just having a moment last night. Missing a love interest really. Being single is shit but managable "

Im single after 20 years of marriage.... Doing things now that I always wanted to do. Life's too short. No point in telling you what to do. Take it day by day. Doing something for yourself every day or with yourself lol will get you through. Sometimes doing something for someone else helps too. X

"Dear Schwinger, first of all, its ok to feel lost. Just dont fight it. I felt lost for a long long time and still sometimes. Do things that make you happy. It can be simple things... Hug, Nikki x

Wee sweetheart xx

Oh ref earlier response. It's not money or material related. I'm financially secure. Just having a moment last night. Missing a love interest really. Being single is shit but managable Im single after 20 years of marriage.... Doing things now that I always wanted to do. Life's too short. No point in telling you what to do. Take it day by day. Doing something for yourself every day or with yourself lol will get you through. Sometimes doing something for someone else helps too. X"

Nikki, i'll do something for you if you do something for me xx

Wee sweetheart xx

Oh ref earlier response. It's not money or material related. I'm financially secure. Just having a moment last night. Missing a love interest really. Being single is shit but managable Im single after 20 years of marriage.... Doing things now that I always wanted to do. Life's too short. No point in telling you what to do. Take it day by day. Doing something for yourself every day or with yourself lol will get you through. Sometimes doing something for someone else helps too. X

Nikki, i'll do something for you if you do something for me xx"

just wondering what that will be? Xx

Wee sweetheart xx

Oh ref earlier response. It's not money or material related. I'm financially secure. Just having a moment last night. Missing a love interest really. Being single is shit but managable Im single after 20 years of marriage.... Doing things now that I always wanted to do. Life's too short. No point in telling you what to do. Take it day by day. Doing something for yourself every day or with yourself lol will get you through. Sometimes doing something for someone else helps too. X

Nikki, i'll do something for you if you do something for me xx just wondering what that will be? Xx "

I think you've a pretty good idea I'll tell you if you tell me

Wee sweetheart xx

Nikki, i'll do something for you if you do something for me xx just wondering what that will be? Xx

I think you've a pretty good idea I'll tell you if you tell me "

want to be stuck im an elevator with you.....that it?

» Add a new message to this topic