FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > watch out

watch out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

theres a dangerous person using this site ive reported them and got them blocked now the same person is back on under a different user name but everything else is the same how can i warn everyone who they are i got caught and threatened at this person

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

plz be careful guys a few single males have brought to my intention about this person changing profiles and when the fellas go to meet her they are bein threatened so plz guys u need to report this person for ur own safety and for others too cheers maria xx

This is quite scary folks surely in such a situation it should be possible to have member banned from site completely - Fab keeps track of IP addresses so shouldn't be that deifficult I know that doesn't mean they can't rejoin from another computer but it's got to make more difficult

ive reported it to fab about this and so have few others guys use really need to report it the more that do so will stop this person doin what they are doing next time some1 could get hurt so if your 1 of the guys it has happened to plz report it for your safety and others thanks maria xx

whats the persons profile name

wow sounds bad!! be careful guys and the more that report the more chance of somethin being done xx

guys this person is back on under a new name plz plz report them because some1 is seriously gonna get hurt if u have been stung by this person swallow ur male pride and report it it wont make u less of a man cheers maria xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"guys this person is back on under a new name plz plz report them because some1 is seriously gonna get hurt if u have been stung by this person swallow ur male pride and report it it wont make u less of a man cheers maria xxx"

It isn't worth just getting others to report profiles willy nilly on hearsay.

You do need to use the REPORT option on the persons profile if have any dealings with the person mentioned above though.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

whats been the profile names or current name, if admin read this and see its that much of a matter should they not be blocking his IP address asap

You can block an IP address till your blue in the face, but as most folks use dynamic, not static IPs, it wouldn't make any difference ..

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

if thats the case can we not name and shame him everytime he is caught out, so no one is being put in any sort of danger from him

By *evin1Man  over a year ago

in middle of nowhere co antrim

i think this is the same person i told you about a few months ago police have already been told and at the min i think they are going to court but if it is same person please report them.

and am sure the police would be interested if it is are they from the limavady area

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

look,people have asked for the name,just give it,if not delete the thread as its just scaremongering,

sorry if its blunt but blind panic is dangerous

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"if thats the case can we not name and shame him everytime he is caught out, so no one is being put in any sort of danger from him "

And then people wouldn't be able to post again.

Admin deal with the reports when they come in, people only have to REPORT them.

GUYS BE CAREFUL SHE IS BACK AGAIN UNDER NEW NAME AND NO1 SEEMS TO CARE SO GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN STUNG BY HER NEED TO GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND REPORT IT AND DONT LEAVE IT FOR OTHERS TO DO IT.

I had a psycho member scare me, report it to the POLICE, I had a word with then and they were brilliant about it!

I think we need more info from this thread. What are they doing? What details are they using? Help people spot the profiles if they're changing them.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you see this profile hit REPORT. Most folks nowadays use dynamic IP's so unfortunately IP based blocking is almost never effective.

Thanks

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Forgot to say: If you have been the victim of a crime via a member on here, you should contact the police.

Admin x

We need to kill this thread, there's no relevant information to make this thread of any use.

I understand the no naming and shaming rule but details on what has happened, what area, what signs to look for, etc. Would be useful.

A number of posts have asked for details... without them we're just wasting space with this.

ITS A FEMALE AGE 23 FROM LIMAVADY SHE IS GIVING MEN HER NUMBER AND ARRANGING MEETS WHEN THE MEN GO TO MEET HER THEY ARE BEING THREATENED BY MALES AND THEN WHEN THEY GO AWAY THEY ARE RECIEVING DEATH THREATS AND TEXT MESSAGES SO NOW U SEE WHY SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE SOMEONE IS GONNA GET HURT MARIA XXX

I KNOW A FEW GUYS THIS HAS HAPPENED TO AND ITS NOT RIGHT ITS MAKING IT HARDER FOR THE GENUINE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WHO ARE HERE FOR FUN!!!!

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Closing thread because it's going nowhere useful and verging on name+shame. Just to repeat:

If you see a profile that's a problem, press report

If you're a victim of a crime, contact your local police

Admin x