FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Secret Social North Ireland

Secret Social North Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Counties included in this area are:

Antrim, Armagh, Derry/Londonderry, Donegal, Down, Fermanagh, Monaghan, Sligo and Tyrone.

Putting your name down you are agreeing to the rules and agreeing to travel to the borders of the area your name is listed on.

Good luck to everyone and may the fun & banter begin

D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why not stick me in

"why not stick me in "

By *oge20Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Could you include me please.

"Could you include me please."

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Not a fcuking chance.....still available for the occasional hauntings

"Not a fcuking chance.....still available for the occasional hauntings "

Not sure whether your In or out Randy, this posting is mainly for people who want to take part & if you wouldn't mind using the banter page for any other banter unrelated. It would be greatly appreciated thanks.

By *addy7771Man  over a year ago

ballyshannon

count me in

By *eathguyMan  over a year ago

North

Count me in cheers

Put my name in the hat cheers

"Count me in cheers "
you're on all 3 SS's Meath guy!!! Guess you like travelling lol

By *enny BenassiMan  over a year ago

Portlaoise

don't venture north on the m50 very much ...time to broaden my horizons lol .. Put my name down please ,;-)

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

Someone already did this about 6 weeks ago

Ah go on, bung me down. Can't be having all guys in here

"Ah go on, bung me down. Can't be having all guys in here"

Thanks lol

"Someone already did this about 6 weeks ago"

Ya Georgina did but we thought best to run it again because of the interest

Stick me down bud

Looks like only one fem so far

"Looks like only one fem so far "

That's cos they are all huffing still

If I have I'll meet you all in the north

Swear to god never seen so many bloody prima donnas in my life

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Could be quite simply be that they are busy with their families as it is easter weekend and not really top of their priorities.....

Count me in too

"Could be quite simply be that they are busy with their families as it is easter weekend and not really top of their priorities..... "

Aye it could

And it could also be a few with their knickers in a twist

Belfast

"Could be quite simply be that they are busy with their families as it is easter weekend and not really top of their priorities.....

Aye it could

And it could also be a few with their knickers in a twist"

Cant really blame them considering the effort they put into it last time. Does feel as if it has been hijacked. Must admit having doubts myself about entering it....and its not just the north that's struggling getting women to join it....

"Could be quite simply be that they are busy with their families as it is easter weekend and not really top of their priorities.....

Aye it could

Cant really blame them considering the effort they put into it last time. Does feel as if it has been hijacked. Must admit having doubts myself about entering it....and its not just the north that's struggling getting women to join it.... "

So you are seeing it the same as I am the ?

Usually the same lasses are gagging at the bit wanting meets in all the areas

Now silence?

Adults or kiddies?

Hijacked? Well be fair now the guy ran with it when there seemed to be a lot of momentum. What's the harm in that? You don't have to meet him, just the one you been paired up with. And that's out of a hat, a blind draw, so does it really matter who does it?

Belfast

Aye it could

Cant really blame them considering the effort they put into it last time. Does feel as if it has been hijacked. Must admit having doubts myself about entering it....and its not just the north that's struggling getting women to join it....

Now silence?

Adults or kiddies?

Hijacked? Well be fair now the guy ran with it when there seemed to be a lot of momentum. What's the harm in that? You don't have to meet him, just the one you been paired up with. And that's out of a hat, a blind draw, so does it really matter who does it?

"

No harm at all but my confidence was with Georgina as she did do a brilliant job last time.....

And before that someone else

Tell me, what did Georgina do that Dave can't? I'm not belittling the time and effort Georgina put in, but at the end of the day, names go in and names get randomly pulled out. A trained monkey could do that

Unless of course you are implying something more was happening?

Aye it could

Now silence?

Adults or kiddies?

No harm at all but my confidence was with Georgina as she did do a brilliant job last time..... "

Great to have you joining the conversation on this Toxic.

Georgina has gin me her blessing on this and has decided not to get involved as life has gotten in the way. So I decided to taken over the reigns.

I would ask that you keep this forum post mainly for pledging to take part and use the banter page for discussing things.

Thanks

Belfast

"And before that someone else

Tell me, what did Georgina do that Dave can't? I'm not belittling the time and effort Georgina put in, but at the end of the day, names go in and names get randomly pulled out. A trained monkey could do that

Unless of course you are implying something more was happening? "

Yes was done by a man the first time and took a woman to sort it out and do it the second time......and a man has taken over it and has lost some off the fun in it. Not on any ones side here....just an observations and what I feel comfortable with

Unless of course you are implying something more was happening? "

I think the issue was the first thread was put up to see if there was interest in it, when there was longbow said he was going to tell georgiana there was and then bam a different person starts the ball rolling without even checking to see whether or not she wanted help or was willing to do it. Though it may have started with good intentions it was the way it was done that some people have taken issue with.

Me personally Im not going to enter this time round as I have a busy time at work coming up and family coming to stay

Yes was done by a man the first time and took a woman to sort it out and do it the second time......and a man has taken over it and has lost some off the fun in it. Not on any ones side here....just an observations and what I feel comfortable with "

So you are seriously no entering because a man , using the same format that was used in the last draw ( first time it was used) is doing it?

When it's the same format ?

Belfast

Aye it could

Now silence?

Adults or kiddies?

No harm at all but my confidence was with Georgina as she did do a brilliant job last time.....

Georgina has gin me her blessing on this and has decided not to get involved as life has gotten in the way. So I decided to taken over the reigns.

I would ask that you keep this forum post mainly for pledging to take part and use the banter page for discussing things.

Thanks

"

Pmsl......2 in this conversation but only my name mentioned

I think the issue was the first thread was put up to see if there was interest in it, when there was longbow said he was going to tell georgiana there was and then bam a different person starts the ball rolling without even checking to see whether or not she wanted help or was willing to do it. Though it may have started with good intentions it was the way it was done that some people have taken issue with.

Me personally Im not going to enter this time round as I have a busy time at work coming up and family coming to stay "

Well least you are being honest and admitting you have the arse ache cos someone else is doing it

Belfast

Yes was done by a man the first time and took a woman to sort it out and do it the second time......and a man has taken over it and has lost some off the fun in it. Not on any ones side here....just an observations and what I feel comfortable with

So you are seriously no entering because a man , using the same format that was used in the last draw ( first time it was used) is doing it?

When it's the same format ?"

Sorry been told off im not allowed to comment on this forum

Aye it could

Now silence?

Adults or kiddies?

Thanks

Pmsl......2 in this conversation but only my name mentioned "

As mentioned previously I would ask that this forum isn't hijacked for chat and actually kept for those who seek to enter. That is why the banter page was created with this intention. Many thanks for your cooperation to all concerned

Aye it could

Now silence?

Adults or kiddies?

Thanks

Pmsl......2 in this conversation but only my name mentioned "

Think that's cos i gott drawn into answering

But he's right, we should take this to banter

Gods Own Country

Popcorn moments

By *ull-Dom4funMan  over a year ago

Armagh/newry

Count me in

By *wink partiesCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Count us in here too please

By *r Hung4funMan  over a year ago

craigavon

I'm up for it

Bump roll up roll up

co. tyrone

ah fook it, stick me name down too please

Gods Own Country

"ah fook it, stick me name down too please"

Shocked

co. tyrone

"ah fook it, stick me name down too please

Shocked "

why are u shocked, _andytown?

Go on then put me in for it to

By *eathguyMan  over a year ago

North

Ha Dutch I sure do well have company car so free fuel xx

Ohh yes count me in hopefully get in this time round

Entries for the thread end in under 2 hours so get them in

The forum for entries regarding this is now closed. Thanks to all who took the time and effort to enter. I will publish the results within the next 48 hours Dave

Can come?

» Add a new message to this topic