FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Domestic....

Domestic....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never happened to me but some people can be insecure so i guess it does happen, if it was me and i could i'd stay away

Can we fill in the blanks guys?

"Never happened to me but some people can be insecure so i guess it does happen, if it was me and i could i'd stay away "

Yes agreed x

"Can we fill in the blanks guys?"

Terry Wogan??

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Can we fill in the blanks guys?

Terry Wogan??"

I'll take the cheque book you can keep the pen!!

Terry Wogan??

I'll take the cheque book you can keep the pen!! "

Those were the days...

Terry Wogan??

Those were the days... "

I thought they'd reinvented it with Rob Brydon?? Started the other week.

Terry Wogan??

Those were the days...

I thought they'd reinvented it with Rob Brydon?? Started the other week."

No way!!!!!!!

Terry Wogan??

Those were the days...

I thought they'd reinvented it with Rob Brydon?? Started the other week.

No way!!!!!!! "

Looked like it to me. I think it was called the 'Guess List'.

It was sh*te.

"Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner?? "

yip...been there the bloke messaging and...when the female realises not to happy about the male being with me...no time for dramas lol...

"Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner??

yip...been there the bloke messaging and...when the female realises not to happy about the male being with me...no time for dramas lol... "

oh me too on this one

I agree this situation can happen a lot but I would say there can also be encouragement from the other side in some cases i.e they like the attention. In short, fab is a minefield of craziness.

"Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner??

yip...been there the bloke messaging and...when the female realises not to happy about the male being with me...no time for dramas lol...

oh me too on this one "

"I agree this situation can happen a lot but I would say there can also be encouragement from the other side in some cases i.e they like the attention. In short, fab is a minefield of craziness."

Very true....

Plus some couples that are here are not completely honest with each other i think , they one or the other finds out what the other has been up to and then the problem starts

Reason why I don't get involved with couples, or rather the male half of the couple

Not all couples are like that though nippy, i myself know the op for a good while and they are both fantastic and loved playing with them and also call them friends

"Not all couples are like that though nippy, i myself know the op for a good while and they are both fantastic and loved playing with them and also call them friends "

I'm sure they are

And that's you playing with them as a couple

My experience has always been the male of the couple emailing me asking to meet. Soon as I say I don't meet couples, I get back " it's ok I play alone", yet the profile is " we play as a couple" and veris are for couples

Those situations I don' t need to be part of.

If I came across a woman half of a profile getting in touch for me to play with hubby I might rethink. But in 5 years it's not happened yet

"Plus some couples that are here are not completely honest with each other i think , they one or the other finds out what the other has been up to and then the problem starts "

Very true....and the op starts to lie to cover their ass or get caught out!! Its avoid....i always like to chat to the ladies! That's all the way from now on...

"Not all couples are like that though nippy, i myself know the op for a good while and they are both fantastic and loved playing with them and also call them friends

I'm sure they are

My experience has always been the male of the couple emailing me asking to meet. Soon as I say I don't meet couples, I get back " it's ok I play alone", yet the profile is " we play as a couple" and veris are for couples

If I came across a woman half of a profile getting in touch for me to play with hubby I might rethink. But in 5 years it's not happened yet "

Helloooooo nippy!!!!

Oh i know nippy, i got that too a few times, and yes that i do not want ! Not here for drama at all!!

"Not all couples are like that though nippy, i myself know the op for a good while and they are both fantastic and loved playing with them and also call them friends

I'm sure they are

If I came across a woman half of a profile getting in touch for me to play with hubby I might rethink. But in 5 years it's not happened yet

Helloooooo nippy!!!! "

I knew that would elicit a response lolololol

Time to block and move on then!!! If it feels like drama, time to run for the hills lol

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Plus some couples that are here are not completely honest with each other i think , they one or the other finds out what the other has been up to and

then the problem starts "

this is one of the reasons we only play as a cpl even in a party suitation

"Plus some couples that are here are not completely honest with each other i think , they one or the other finds out what the other has been up to and

then the problem starts

this is one of the reasons we only play as a cpl even in a party suitation "

Always.

By *-kandiCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Have to say, we never been in that position either!

But their are a lot of jealous people out their, ok and we have met quite a few! Such people are best avoided, by

Simply saying "Thanks but no Thanks... Such peoeple I feel are easy to spot, and this site is difinately no place for them in any case!

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

"Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner?? "
wow can feel the tension anyone got a knife to cut it

Limerick

"Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner?? wow can feel the tension anyone got a knife to cut it "

LOL Sorry, I'm now completely lost! can you fill in the Blankety Blanks pls.

"Time to block and move on then!!! If it feels like drama, time to run for the hills lol"

[Removed by poster at 28/04/14 22:39:37]

"Just wondering if any females/males here ever felt like they are in the middle of a domestic arguement between a couple here? Like jealousy....or one person feeling insecure about you with their partner?? wow can feel the tension anyone got a knife to cut it "

No knives please!! Its peace and love all the way....

Limerick

I mean, why would and couple with "problems" be on here, and why would anyone want to meet someone with esteem and jealousy issues anyway.

Anyone with such issues should definately NOT visit a CLUB in any case. If I suspected, a couple might have issues, i'd politely ask them, leave OR not visutat all. It's bring responsible!

We once met a cpl & during play with us they started to fight, this turned into a full blown arguement, in our estimation due to jealousy, so after a while of taking refuge in the bathroom came out got our clothes & left!! Awkward to say the least

Yeah been there, I knew this couple once they'd go to parties, on the face of it everything was going fine, but they kept secrets from each other, then one day he saw his wife somewhere she shouldn't have been, and the relationship just went to shit!!!!

Ooooops!!! sorry that's from Mr & Mrs Smith

"We once met a cpl & during play with us they started to fight, this turned into a full blown arguement, in our estimation due to jealousy, so after a while of taking refuge in the bathroom came out got our clothes & left!! Awkward to say the least "

That's actually kinda funny tho to be fair!!! I'd hav been in stitches in the bathroom, lol hoped ye had fun in the bathroom tho x

Limerick

"We once met a cpl & during play with us they started to fight, this turned into a full blown arguement, in our estimation due to jealousy, so after a while of taking refuge in the bathroom came out got our clothes & left!! Awkward to say the least "

Jesus, That's the trouble of private meets, if it all goes Peat Tong, theirs nowhere OR no one to escape to!

"We once met a cpl & during play with us they started to fight, this turned into a full blown arguement, in our estimation due to jealousy, so after a while of taking refuge in the bathroom came out got our clothes & left!! Awkward to say the least

That's actually kinda funny tho to be fair!!! I'd hav been in stitches in the bathroom, lol hoped ye had fun in the bathroom tho x"

At first we were looking at each other thinking WTF but it was after we saw the funny side & laughed all the way home

"We once met a cpl & during play with us they started to fight, this turned into a full blown arguement, in our estimation due to jealousy, so after a while of taking refuge in the bathroom came out got our clothes & left!! Awkward to say the least

That's actually kinda funny tho to be fair!!! I'd hav been in stitches in the bathroom, lol hoped ye had fun in the bathroom tho x

At first we were looking at each other thinking WTF but it was after we saw the funny side & laughed all the way home "

Omg....i can imagine!!!!

"Yeah been there, I knew this couple once they'd go to parties, on the face of it everything was going fine, but they kept secrets from each other, then one day he saw his wife somewhere she shouldn't have been, and the relationship just went to shit!!!!

Ooooops!!! sorry that's from Mr & Mrs Smith

"

Wasn't that the Arnie movie???

By *R and Sue EllenCouple  over a year ago

Near the City

Some women in couples might only come on here to please there husband/partner.. so they will be jealous and you cant blame them.. they think coming on here and playing that they can have both.. but you cant you have to be 100 percent happy with each other to be on here as a couple....

"Some women in couples might only come on here to please there husband/partner.. so they will be jealous and you cant blame them.. they think coming on here and playing that they can have both.. but you cant you have to be 100 percent happy with each other to be on here as a couple.... "

"Some women in couples might only come on here to please there husband/partner.. so they will be jealous and you cant blame them.. they think coming on here and playing that they can have both.. but you cant you have to be 100 percent happy with each other to be on here as a couple.... "

Yea that's so true, the path of swing doesn't always run smoothly.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

So very true...

I feel sorry for any woman who's in the lifestyle to please her husband....

"I feel sorry for any woman who's in the lifestyle to please her husband.... "

What about the poor man!! I know of one case were Mrs convinced the Mr to join the lifestyle!!! And to this day he still thinks it was his idea!!!

"What about the poor man!! I know of one case were Mrs convinced the Mr to join the lifestyle!!! And to this day he still thinks it was his idea!!! "

Ohhhhh....that's awful!! That poor man....

"What about the poor man!! I know of one case were Mrs convinced the Mr to join the lifestyle!!! And to this day he still thinks it was his idea!!! "

the force can have a strong influence on the weak minded

Im glad your sympathising with that poor man this place needs more kind hearted people like you god bless you're so sweet!!!

[Removed by poster at 29/04/14 08:58:48]

"Im glad your sympathising with that poor man this place needs more kind hearted people like you god bless you're so sweet!!! "

You know me.....a sweetheart!!!

Happened to me a few times. I usually just leave them at it while i sit in the corner watching tv like a bold child. I quoted Eddie Murphys " Raw" once when the hubby said i was enjoying it too much!! He said "she was fucking me too much and too hard" I said " yes but she makes love you" in my thickest Eddie Murphy accent and laughed....he didn't get it.....i left

"Happened to me a few times. I usually just leave them at it while i sit in the corner watching tv like a bold child. I quoted Eddie Murphys " Raw" once when the hubby said i was enjoying it too much!! He said "she was fucking me too much and too hard" I said " yes but she makes love you" in my thickest Eddie Murphy accent and laughed....he didn't get it.....i left "

Edieeee what have you done for me latelyyyyyy??????

"Happened to me a few times. I usually just leave them at it while i sit in the corner watching tv like a bold child. I quoted Eddie Murphys " Raw" once when the hubby said i was enjoying it too much!! He said "she was fucking me too much and too hard" I said " yes but she makes love you" in my thickest Eddie Murphy accent and laughed....he didn't get it.....i left "

"Happened to me a few times. I usually just leave them at it while i sit in the corner watching tv like a bold child. I quoted Eddie Murphys " Raw" once when the hubby said i was enjoying it too much!! He said "she was fucking me too much and too hard" I said " yes but she makes love you" in my thickest Eddie Murphy accent and laughed....he didn't get it.....i left

Edieeee what have you done for me latelyyyyyy?????? "

"What about the poor man!! I know of one case were Mrs convinced the Mr to join the lifestyle!!! And to this day he still thinks it was his idea!!!

the force can have a strong influence on the weak minded"

Obi Wan me thinks you feel the force too

"What about the poor man!! I know of one case were Mrs convinced the Mr to join the lifestyle!!! And to this day he still thinks it was his idea!!!

the force can have a strong influence on the weak minded

Obi Wan me thinks you feel the force too "

always my young padawan

"

Edieeee what have you done for me latelyyyyyy?????? "

Edddddeeeeee......I want HALF!

To respond to an earlier post stating that in 5 years they only get mails from the mail half of couples.....well there are exceptions out there.

We both share our profile, we both post on the forums, we both send mails so it could either of us you're chatting at any time. we can always keep tabs on what the other is doing and there are no secrets. In fact, it's the most honest relationship i've ever been in and i love it.

In fact, last weekend as ms slut was going out in dublin, we agreed that i would go on a social meet down here in cork.....even with women. I objected to ms slut saying i didnt feel comfortable meeting a woman without her (ended up having a social with a guy from here, great craic!)

Also, we were at a house party recently, and I went downstairs to explore leaving ms slut upstairs.....I got involved in a bit of fun and felt guilty as i'd left her upstairs. Went back up to get her and found her in a mini orgy!

"

Edieeee what have you done for me latelyyyyyy??????

Edddddeeeeee......I want HALF!

To respond to an earlier post stating that in 5 years they only get mails from the mail half of couples.....well there are exceptions out there.

We both share our profile, we both post on the forums, we both send mails so it could either of us you're chatting at any time. we can always keep tabs on what the other is doing and there are no secrets. In fact, it's the most honest relationship i've ever been in and i love it.

In fact, last weekend as ms slut was going out in dublin, we agreed that i would go on a social meet down here in cork.....even with women. I objected to ms slut saying i didnt feel comfortable meeting a woman without her (ended up having a social with a guy from here, great craic!)

Also, we were at a house party recently, and I went downstairs to explore leaving ms slut upstairs.....I got involved in a bit of fun and felt guilty as i'd left her upstairs. Went back up to get her and found her in a mini orgy!

"

Its an awful sad state of affairs the depths that people go to when the plug is pulled on the gravy train and they have fulfilled their use sexually. Terribly sad that people just can't take rejection.

After all this is a NSA website and if you put yourself up here to get sex you have to be able to take it when the other person doesn't want you anymore. I guess some people find that hard to take and I feel sorry for them.

Some wives here don't mind if their husbands get a service its just like taking your car in for a good tune up. But I don't think the mechanics are upset if you don't come back as there is always another one waiting around the corner.

Mind you the mechanics do probably miss the income from your business.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

"Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock."

Like i said its a terrible state of affairs....i i honestly pity the poor women!! No tick tock cock about it....

I know how you feel but sometimes its OK to go out and have a big greasy kebab, but you can't be living on that, so maybe home cooking is the way to go , with the odd trip to the kebab house.

Not a kebab kind of gal but i need a big steak , i do love meat

Limerick

A greasy nugget is ok to consume the odd time, (out of politeness and all, when presented on a plate) BUT...

my god.. of course It's lean meat and salad Mon-Sun otherwise!

My God... theres the cholesterol to think of!

"Not a kebab kind of gal but i need a big steak , i do love meat"

Well stay away from kebabs they go all limp cause there's too much mayo already on them....

Lol i plan to Annie

"Not a kebab kind of gal but i need a big steak , i do love meat"

Don't we all

Not really no, some more than others, i do say it out loud, meaty gal who loves meat

"Not really no, some more than others, i do say it out loud, meaty gal who loves meat"

Lots of boys like meat too....

Don't we know it sexy minx

"Don't we know it sexy minx

"

Im hungry now...

Nothing sexier than boys that like meat, great to see them chow down on a good sized carcass

Its not nice however when they have to floss their teeth later to get rid of the debris

Don't like the word carcass, don't know why!

But i love meat in general

They usually put a lot of mayo on the left over

Kebab meat, I agree it ruins the flavour

Guys there's a book in this. Who's up for it? Oh wait maybe someone has already started.

"Don't like the word carcass, don't know why!

But i love meat in general"

I like my fish too....too much meat is bad for you girl!!!!

Lol yeah hun but good fish, not gone off lol

"Lol yeah hun but good fish, not gone off lol"

PMSL....Definitely not gone off....LOL

But just to go back to the very start, I honestly think that situations like that can be very easily sorted if both parties are willing to be civil. I think in this day and age people let go of things fast as they haven't the time to be harbouring bad karma. I'm sure it will work out for the best. Good luck with it

"But just to go back to the very start, I honestly think that situations like that can be very easily sorted if both parties are willing to be civil. I think in this day and age people let go of things fast as they haven't the time to be harbouring bad karma. I'm sure it will work out for the best. Good luck with it"

I like my fish too....too much meat is bad for you girl!!!! "

How do you feel about crabs!!!

I like my fish too....too much meat is bad for you girl!!!!

How do you feel about crabs!!! "

Oh....heard they can give you a right nip

yes!i met a cpl a gud while ago and she got all pissed off and annoyed cos he kissed me and they had a huge row!

yes!i met a cpl a gud while ago and she got all pissed off and annoyed cos he kissed me and they had a huge row!"

Awkward!!!!!! Something similar happened to my friend too!!

» Add a new message to this topic