FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Horny travels

Horny travels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Vans OP   Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

We were traveling from Cork to Portlaiose on the M8 when MrsV strated to rub my eagerly awaiting cock then opened my zip and took it out and started to give me the most amazing blowjob , There was no way i cud keep driving so we pulled in to the next layby and up with her dress and down with my jeans and went at it fast and furious , we didnt care wether people looked at us or not but it was horny thinking that people could see us !!! We were in the car btw , anybody else done anything like this ????? Do tell !!!! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wink partiesCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"We were traveling from Cork to Portlaiose on the M8 when MrsV strated to rub my eagerly awaiting cock then opened my zip and took it out and started to give me the most amazing blowjob , There was no way i cud keep driving so we pulled in to the next layby and up with her dress and down with my jeans and went at it fast and furious , we didnt care wether people looked at us or not but it was horny thinking that people could see us !!! We were in the car btw , anybody else done anything like this ????? Do tell !!!! Lol"

That's a regular occurrence in the world of Mr&Mrs Laid

By *he Vans OP   Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

And did yee get turned thinking that it was daylight and that people could see yee ???? Mmmm a woman pulled up behind us and probably saw my ass bobbing up and down lol !!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah i have, love it

» Add a new message to this topic