FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Still looking for a meet new here!

Still looking for a meet new here!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I have already posted but still just looking for a meet! I'm just a genuine horny guy looking for some new friends! I get on well with older people and dont take myself too seriously,

much love Charlie hahaa x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you Johnny Cash?

"Are you Johnny Cash?"

why?hahaa x

"I know I have already posted but still just looking for a meet! I'm just a genuine horny guy looking for some new friends! I get on well with older people and dont take myself too seriously,

much love Charlie hahaa x "

Get out into the real world..your too young for most on here. And tone down the hahaas...

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I know everyone is entitled to be here.....but really don't think fab Swingers was set up with this age group in mind......I would be very surprised if you were successful on here.......take my advice go on dates with some girls your own age for a few years first.....

"I know everyone is entitled to be here.....but really don't think fab Swingers was set up with this age group in mind......I would be very surprised if you were successful on here.......take my advice go on dates with some girls your own age for a few years first....."

By *es deux lapinCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Agism in reverse if the guy is of legal age its his business if he wants to join the site no need to lecture him.

"Agism in reverse if the guy is of legal age its his business if he wants to join the site no need to lecture him."

Have to agree 18 is far to young to be on a site like this

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Agism in reverse if the guy is of legal age its his business if he wants to join the site no need to lecture him."
didn't see anyone lecturing him.....and of course he is entitled to join no one said other wise....just think it should not come as a surprise if he is less then successful. ...and on a purely personal point of view I do think he would be better dateing for a few years

Can anyone here remember swinging before the internet? I cant but i'd say it must have been trickier and usually done by a slightly older demographic, say late 20's onwards.

We have so much information, both good and bad at our fingertips that it should come as no surprise that the lifestyle is attracting younger members. At 18 i barely knew what to do with my cock, and swinging is intimidating enough at the best of times, so maybe it is a little young.

Wonder is there an unspoken lower limit that people will go to? we were once turned down as Ms. Slut was "too young" and i can tell you, their loss.

Regardless of age, with swinging you've to accept that you're mature enough to enjoy it, and then you've to convince potential partners. I can only imagine part two of that is more difficult for younger members.

"Agism in reverse if the guy is of legal age its his business if he wants to join the site no need to lecture him.didn't see anyone lecturing him.....and of course he is entitled to join no one said other wise....just think it should not come as a surprise if he is less then successful. ...and on a purely personal point of view I do think he would be better dateing for a few years"

» Add a new message to this topic