FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > True pics...!!

True pics...!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody feel some of the pics are misleading!!??..Some of mine make me look super slim..Am goin to M&G on the 5th am very nervous..am not so #super#trim..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I looked particularly good today so I took a load of pics... Probily won't look anything like them tomorrow though...

"Yeah I looked particularly good today so I took a load of pics... Probily won't look anything like them tomorrow though... "

Lol i know yea me too..dont wanna come across as a fake fucker...its hard work after 4 babies!!

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

For those that are vain enough Photoshop works wonders....

"For those that are vain enough Photoshop works wonders....

"

If I started I wouldn't stop no point anyway can't photo shop in real life

jodie relax be yourself and have a laugh, you be great.

"jodie relax be yourself and have a laugh, you be great.

"

Awh thats sweet thanks babz..

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 23:11:21]

If I started I wouldn't stop no point anyway can't photo shop in real life "

So true babe !!!

Seriously ladies. Two hot woman who need to ask? Figures like that, you both need not worry. I checked. Lol.

Malahide & Waterford

If I started I wouldn't stop no point anyway can't photo shop in real life "

Think that's called Botox, or something like that

I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me

"I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me "

Thats wat im feelin hun..its kinda killin my buzz

"Seriously ladies. Two hot woman who need to ask? Figures like that, you both need not worry. I checked. Lol."

Lol ya big charmer u ..

"I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me

Thats wat im feelin hun..its kinda killin my buzz"

I usually avoid parties for that reason which is ridiculous

Hea I'm a red blood (lack of blood to the brain) male, just stating the obvious. Ha ha.

"I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me

Thats wat im feelin hun..its kinda killin my buzz

I usually avoid parties for that reason which is ridiculous "

Am gona do it fuck like me hate me .lifes too fuckin short wanna tick off my fuck it list lol

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me "

Wash your mouth out Madam!! You are hot and lovely in person! Nobody would be disappointed after meeting you

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

In my humble opinion women are their own hardest critics u should have a look at mine totally don't look like me i am way sexier (ducks and slips away back in to the shade )

Wash your mouth out Madam!! You are hot and lovely in person! Nobody would be disappointed after meeting you "

Ill open my mouth and wait patiently

"Anybody feel some of the pics are misleading!!??..Some of mine make me look super slim..Am goin to M&G on the 5th am very nervous..am not so #super#trim.."

Don't be so hard on yourself! The pics we put up here are not really a true representation of how we always look. We don't all strut around half naked. Our biggest critics are our own selves, none of us here are supermodels, we are all normal women, just relax and enjoy it. Beauty is only skin deep, let your bubbly self shine, that's more attractive than anything!

"In my humble opinion women are their own hardest critics u should have a look at mine totally don't look like me i am way sexier (ducks and slips away back in to the shade ) "

Lol u crazy fook

Being sexy is not all about looks or a figure.. A woman could turn heads by just the way she walks into a room or talks . You are what you are and don't mind the haters or jealous people in here. Even if you were a super model I'm sure you would get negative comments on here.,

"Anybody feel some of the pics are misleading!!??..Some of mine make me look super slim..Am goin to M&G on the 5th am very nervous..am not so #super#trim..

Don't be so hard on yourself! The pics we put up here are not really a true representation of how we always look. We don't all strut around half naked. Our biggest critics are our own selves, none of us here are supermodels, we are all normal women, just relax and enjoy it. Beauty is only skin deep, let your bubbly self shine, that's more attractive than anything! "

Ur a totaly gem babz thanks xx

"Being sexy is not all about looks or a figure.. A woman could turn heads by just the way she walks into a room or talks . You are what you are and don't mind the haters or jealous people in here. Even if you were a super model I'm sure you would get negative comments on here., "

dublin

When people meet 'us' in person they are not just meeting the pics taken in good lighting on a 'good day' they are meeting a real person that they can talk to and hopefully make a connection with, flirt with etc etc so it's not as straight forward as worrying that maybe we have fatter / thinner arms (for example) that day or something Personality hopefully shines through (at least my mammy tells me I have one and she wouldn't lie right?? )

"When people meet 'us' in person they are not just meeting the pics taken in good lighting on a 'good day' they are meeting a real person that they can talk to and hopefully make a connection with, flirt with etc etc so it's not as straight forward as worrying that maybe we have fatter / thinner arms (for example) that day or something Personality hopefully shines through (at least my mammy tells me I have one and she wouldn't lie right?? )"
Thats so true!!

dublin

Wash your mouth out Madam!! You are hot and lovely in person! Nobody would be disappointed after meeting you

Ill open my mouth and wait patiently "

You see! How could someone be dissapointed to hear that sense of humour! ... I think we got away with it, they think you're joking...

Right so go in with balls blazin as they say..get my groove on!!lol

"Anybody feel some of the pics are misleading!!??..Some of mine make me look super slim..Am goin to M&G on the 5th am very nervous..am not so #super#trim..

Don't be so hard on yourself! The pics we put up here are not really a true representation of how we always look. We don't all strut around half naked. Our biggest critics are our own selves, none of us here are supermodels, we are all normal women, just relax and enjoy it. Beauty is only skin deep, let your bubbly self shine, that's more attractive than anything!

Ur a totaly gem babz thanks xx"

Your welcome. We get enough stick here off others, don't be giving yourself grief. Sure wait and you'll see, If we ever meet, I have an ass the size of a small country, do I really care, no, cos if people judge me on that, they're not worth a second of my time or energy.

Ur a totaly gem babz thanks xx

Your welcome. We get enough stick here off others, don't be giving yourself grief. Sure wait and you'll see, If we ever meet, I have an ass the size of a small country, do I really care, no, cos if people judge me on that, they're not worth a second of my time or energy. "

Sorry u lost me at ass lol i know im bad...but yea ur right need to fem up lol

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Anybody feel some of the pics are misleading!!??..Some of mine make me look super slim..Am goin to M&G on the 5th am very nervous..am not so #super#trim.."

It's not just the women. I'll probably get slated for this but it's the truth. I look at some of the blokes cut from rock and hung like lincolns assassin, and i start to doubt myself. I cant even use the "ah yeah but he's younger" excuse cos I see blokes my age who are much fitter than me.

Fab has done more to get me off my ass than anything else. I even had salad two days in a row, for chrissakes.

SALAD.

someone hold me.

It's not just the women. I'll probably get slated for this but it's the truth. I look at some of the blokes cut from rock and hung like lincolns assassin, and i start to doubt myself. I cant even use the "ah yeah but he's younger" excuse cos I see blokes my age who are much fitter than me.

Fab has done more to get me off my ass than anything else. I even had salad two days in a row, for chrissakes.

SALAD.

someone hold me. "

Im feelin ya babe ..lettuce all day .girls older than me fit as fook..its hard alright But the persona is a gift most dont have..yano x

Dublin

SALAD.

someone hold me.

Im feelin ya babe ..lettuce all day .girls older than me fit as fook..its hard alright But the persona is a gift most dont have..yano x"

Next M&G we're at, we'll bitch about it together.

SALAD.

someone hold me. "

I'm no adonis myself but to me it's so much more than body image. It's much more personality and the ability to have fun together without being self conscious. Being comfortable with who you are with is way more sexy than any figure will ever be

could not be possible people would be disapointed when they meet you.your a very nice lady in every way.you like a joke and a banter,happy go person.

dublin

SALAD.

someone hold me. "

You and me both!! I'm definitely looking after myself more in recent years (thankfully it's working a bit and I'm seeing some changes). Keep up the good work!! Do it for you and at your pace, set small goals etc!

"I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me could not be possible people would be disapointed when they meet you.your a very nice lady in every way.you like a joke and a banter,happy go person."

Yea im a total buzzer cant help it born that way luv the banter..

SALAD.

someone hold me.

You and me both!! I'm definitely looking after myself more in recent years (thankfully it's working a bit and I'm seeing some changes). Keep up the good work!! Do it for you and at your pace, set small goals etc! "

muha xx

Dublin

"I don't think I look like me in any of my photos. I be so worried people be disappointed when they meet me could not be possible people would be disapointed when they meet you.your a very nice lady in every way.you like a joke and a banter,happy go person."

I agree, I don't think you've anything to be worrying about.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Being sexy is not all about looks or a figure.. A woman could turn heads by just the way she walks into a room or talks . You are what you are and don't mind the haters or jealous people in here. Even if you were a super model I'm sure you would get negative comments on here., "

So agree. .. Being sexy is a state of mind. .. you all look good. .. Guys don't look for perfection they are looking to see you enjoying yourself and them. .. smiles. . Little kisses. .secret touches. .. All sexy.. it's the sex factor

SALAD.

someone hold me.

Im feelin ya babe ..lettuce all day .girls older than me fit as fook..its hard alright But the persona is a gift most dont have..yano x

Next M&G we're at, we'll bitch about it together. "

Sounds gud lol

Dublin

"Being sexy is not all about looks or a figure.. A woman could turn heads by just the way she walks into a room or talks . You are what you are and don't mind the haters or jealous people in here. Even if you were a super model I'm sure you would get negative comments on here.,

So agree. .. Being sexy is a state of mind. .. you all look good. .. Guys don't look for perfection they are looking to see you enjoying yourself and them. .. smiles. . Little kisses. .secret touches. .. All sexy.. it's the sex factor "

Well said.

dublin

"Being sexy is not all about looks or a figure.. A woman could turn heads by just the way she walks into a room or talks . You are what you are and don't mind the haters or jealous people in here. Even if you were a super model I'm sure you would get negative comments on here.,

So agree. .. Being sexy is a state of mind. .. you all look good. .. Guys don't look for perfection they are looking to see you enjoying yourself and them. .. smiles. . Little kisses. .secret touches. .. All sexy.. it's the sex factor

Well said."

Exactly!!

Jodie, Red, Snow.

Rides......rides everywhere!!!!!

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Rides......rides everywhere!!!!! "

How do you know I don't have a face like a well slapped arse!?

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

How do you know I don't have a face like a well slapped arse!? "

#1 I like a well slapped arse

#2 I've seen from your nose down and it looks sooo good

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

#2 I've seen from your nose down and it looks sooo good "

Lol....but it's all about the eyes

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Lol....but it's all about the eyes "

The whole package is so much more complete

So agree. .. Being sexy is a state of mind. .. you all look good. .. Guys don't look for perfection they are looking to see you enjoying yourself and them. .. smiles. . Little kisses. .secret touches. .. All sexy.. it's the sex factor "

What she said

Someones gettn freaky #intell lol

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

I'm not ready to see you're eyes, in fear of falling in love

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

The whole package is so much more complete "

Are we talking about my package or your package?

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

#1 I like a well slapped arse!!

Oh yea its in the eyes !! Haha yea right

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

I'm not ready to see you're eyes, in fear of falling in love "

Ah don't worry one of them is lazy and the other turns the wrong way!

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Are we talking about my package or your package? "

Nobody in particular, just the full package in general

"When people meet 'us' in person they are not just meeting the pics taken in good lighting on a 'good day' they are meeting a real person that they can talk to and hopefully make a connection with, flirt with etc etc so it's not as straight forward as worrying that maybe we have fatter / thinner arms (for example) that day or something Personality hopefully shines through (at least my mammy tells me I have one and she wouldn't lie right?? )"

Hope you're right about personality, if folk are judging me on looks n body I'm screwed or not as the case may be

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Ah don't worry one of them is lazy and the other turns the wrong way! "

Haha who told ya id a lazy eye

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Ah don't worry one of them is lazy and the other turns the wrong way! "

I told you I wasn't ready!!!!!

I'm in so deep

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Are we talking about my package or your package?

Nobody in particular, just the full package in general "

I couldn't agree more!

So whos brave enough to post natural non messed with pics..

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

I'm in so deep "

Haha, I'll save the full face pics for when you're ready so!

"So whos brave enough to post natural non messed with pics..

"

What you mean by non messed with?

"

I haven't read all the thread so this comments lost on me. Are the majority of people's not messed with. No lighting tricks or photoshop in mine.

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

I'm in so deep

Haha, I'll save the full face pics for when you're ready so! "

K I'm ready now

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

Wouldnt mind given ya a well slapped arse lol

#2 I've seen from your nose down and it looks sooo good "

"

Mine are all au naturale

"Jodie, Red, Snow.

I'm in so deep

Haha, I'll save the full face pics for when you're ready so!

K I'm ready now "

Brace yourself.....

I just mean not fixd by phone or photo fixed not sayin urs are Red but some are!!

I haven't the time energy or equipment to photoshop!

Mine are all au naturale "

Ya big ride lol

"

Brace yourself..... "

Boom, iv been sucked in

"

Brace yourself.....

Boom, iv been sucked in"

I knew you'd appreciate the lazy eye!

Mine are all au naturale

Ya big ride lol"

Who.me

Not true, you had toe enhancement

"I haven't the time energy or equipment to photoshop! "

Same as that

Mine are all au naturale

Not true, you had toe enhancement "

Pmsl

Mine are all au naturale

Not true, you had toe enhancement "

Ok ok he had a make over, but the women are allowed to use make up so why aren't toes

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

God! The software hasn't been invented yet that would make me look ugly lol!!

Ur all a gas shower xx

Mine are all au naturale

Ok ok he had a make over, but the women are allowed to use make up so why aren't toes "

Well if that's the way it is, I'm off to enhance my pics

Mine are all au naturale

Ok ok he had a make over, but the women are allowed to use make up so why aren't toes

Well if that's the way it is, I'm off to enhance my pics "

Look forward to seeing you in lipstick and mascara

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Fuck what people think they either like u or not I stopped cairn what people think about me and it made me more confident in myself

Mine are all au naturale

Well if that's the way it is, I'm off to enhance my pics

Look forward to seeing you in lipstick and mascara "

I was just going to put a smiley face on the end of it

"Fuck what people think they either like u or not I stopped cairn what people think about me and it made me more confident in myself "

And you are right Ash, you are right and you are a peach

DUBLIN

"Fuck what people think they either like u or not I stopped cairn what people think about me and it made me more confident in myself

And you are right Ash, you are right and you are a peach "

aren't peaches hairy round things? Haha

If i go to a meet I'm more interested in striking up a conversation and having a laugh for a while. If it does carry to the bedroom the last thing I'm thinking is how your fab pics look like. I'm a man and more likely thinking " woohoo I'm getting laid"

Palookaville

Mine to. ....No idea how to"improve them" but what would be the point? Be rather embarrassing to turn up to a meet and the person walk past you because you don't even vaguely resemble your pics

Malahide & Waterford

"Fuck what people think they either like u or not I stopped cairn what people think about me and it made me more confident in myself "

Confidence that's it. For the type pics people put up here it better be a big factor...... After all are'nt we all models

I wouldn't worry Jodie, people think I'm six foot tall and purple

Love your pics and going by what you say in the forum your as lovely in person. Relax and enjoy the M&G and have lots of naughty fun.

Ur body is awesome & i love every inch off it. You worrie to much about what other ppl think about you. Dont just learn to be happy with urself

DUBLIN

Ur body is awesome & i love every inch off it. You worrie to much about what other ppl think about you. Dont just learn to be happy with urself "

don't think any girl is ever happy with themselves I know I'm not u jus need to learn to stop carin what others think and ur sorted

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Think its an irish thing , were never happy with how we look and if someone says u look good why do us irish always say "yea right", although sometimes in here u have to take everything in here with a pinch of salt. We are who we are and a personality makes a person not looks

Mr crazy

DUBLIN

"Think its an irish thing , were never happy with how we look and if someone says u look good why do us irish always say "yea right", although sometimes in here u have to take everything in here with a pinch of salt. We are who we are and a personality makes a person not looks

Mr crazy "

personality shows a lot in a person u could look great and just be a horrible fucker throughout

"Think its an irish thing , were never happy with how we look and if someone says u look good why do us irish always say "yea right", although sometimes in here u have to take everything in here with a pinch of salt. We are who we are and a personality makes a person not looks

Mr crazy personality shows a lot in a person u could look great and just be a horrible fucker throughout "

So true

Dublin

Mr crazy personality shows a lot in a person u could look great and just be a horrible fucker throughout

So true "

Very true.

Mr crazy personality shows a lot in a person u could look great and just be a horrible fucker throughout "

Well said x

By *umpsuitCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow, if you look that good after 4 babies, then you have nothing to worry about. Have confidence in yourself. Mrs J.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/14 16:17:54]

i think everyone is a bit self concious when meeting ppl,my stomach luks flat in my pics cos i hold it in,but then i think im a mother and 40 so fuck it if i have stretch marks and a belly,i doubt men many men notice anyway

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

id love to be ripped and muscular but im not but i do have a personality and i also dont judge other people on how they look either as nobody is perfect

Can't say one of my photos has ever gotten me a meet

"Can't say one of my photos has ever gotten me a meet"

well uve met two so they must be doing sum gud

"Can't say one of my photos has ever gotten me a meet

well uve met two so they must be doing sum gud "

And neither mentioned my photos lol

[Removed by poster at 27/06/14 17:23:56]

"Can't say one of my photos has ever gotten me a meet

well uve met two so they must be doing sum gud

And neither mentioned my photos lol "

U fibber I said I like the white boxers one xx

Hell check out the men's pics, 6 packs , toned and good camera angle cock pic

We do try sell ourselves

"Hell check out the men's pics, 6 packs , toned and good camera angle cock pic

We do try sell ourselves "

well u know the saying"if it luks too gud to be true ,well 9 times out of ten it is!"

Haven't a clue....been told im more slim in person...though...think the camera makes me look bigger....not bothered looooves me curves....

dublin

Haven't a clue....been told im more slim in person...though...think the camera makes me look bigger....not bothered looooves me curves.... "

Mmmmm can I looooove your curves too?

"id love to be ripped and muscular but im not but i do have a personality and i also dont judge other people on how they look either as only Mr Panther is perfect "

Why Thankyou Wrx didn't know you were looking.............Mr Dark Panther

Haven't a clue....been told im more slim in person...though...think the camera makes me look bigger....not bothered looooves me curves....

Mmmmm can I looooove your curves too? "

You can love them all you want 2moro night.....

Palookaville

Haven't a clue....been told im more slim in person...though...think the camera makes me look bigger....not bothered looooves me curves.... "

I can vouch for your sexiness first hand but I'm going to blame that for my fat tum from now on! !!

Dublin

"id love to be ripped and muscular but im not but i do have a personality and i also dont judge other people on how they look either as only Mr Panther is perfect

Why Thankyou Wrx didn't know you were looking.............Mr Dark Panther "

I tend to not torment myself with your profile as you're so far away, but i'm moving to dublin soon, so let me see....

mmmmm. nice.

"id love to be ripped and muscular but im not but i do have a personality and i also dont judge other people on how they look either as only Mr Panther is perfect

I tend to not torment myself with your profile as you're so far away, but i'm moving to dublin soon, so let me see....

mmmmm. nice."

Lol....i take it its not mr p youve been perving......

Dublin

mmmmm. nice.

Lol....i take it its not mr p youve been perving...... "

No......no it isn't.

Yes it is I totally agree

» Add a new message to this topic