FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Parties

Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsmith21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Never never land

I have been reading trough the forums and it seams all the parties are organised by a women or couples, would anyone have any issues going to a party organised by a single man ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I have been reading trough the forums and it seams all the parties are organised by a women or couples, would anyone have any issues going to a party organised by a single man ????"

i think you will find there are several single men that organise parties and meets.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I have been reading trough the forums and it seams all the parties are organised by a women or couples, would anyone have any issues going to a party organised by a single man ????"

Not if they were a trusted genuine single man. But it would still be harder I reckon.

Never never land

"I have been reading trough the forums and it seams all the parties are organised by a women or couples, would anyone have any issues going to a party organised by a single man ????

Not if they were a trusted genuine single man. But it would still be harder I reckon."

Just if a lad was to book something and only 1 or 2 or even none turned up would be a bad sos

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of the biggest greets is being hosted by a single man...and he has parties too!!! He's a great guy...

Never never land

"I have been reading trough the forums and it seams all the parties are organised by a women or couples, would anyone have any issues going to a party organised by a single man ????

i think you will find there are several single men that organise parties and meets.

"

So any advice for someone thinking about organising one??

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

So any advice for someone thinking about organising one??"

Yeah, dont unless your mental!!! lol

There is lot of hard work before any meet and the list of people going will change up to the hour before. About 2/3s of the people that said they would go will turn up and so many will chance their arm.

you pay for everything up front, so unless you want to charge loads prepare to take a loss.

make sure you know the venue's rules and keep an eye on everyone that they are having fun in their own way. So learn to be a psychologist!

Dont expect to have wild sex at the end of the night just cause your the host. Your knackered, so unless some lady is willing to do the work you wont be up for anything sometimes

Get the right venue is really hard and keep it discreet.

Never give the venue away on fab, keep everything on email and get mobile numbers to deter the press!

After that get busy having fun

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

The best party organiser on this site is a bloke who has held parties were 50 plus people attend and there is never more than 6/8 single men...

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I would love to help organise a party... If anyone is thinking of holding a party..I would be interested and to gain some experience.

» Add a new message to this topic