FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 5 second rants???

5 second rants???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Fab should put a rant section on here,like snap chat. We get to say what we think of the people who have pissed us off,insulted us,the phone pests,the weirdos,the "sluts"(of course),the guys who can't get/keep it up,the fakes,the let downs,the single males with the finesse of a rhino ect ect,but the comment disappears after 5seconds could be a hit lol

Think my box would get full then lol

as I'm sure we would have our fair share of critics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

What a great idea! Like a small room in which to go into and scream on your own for five minutes!

"What a great idea! Like a small room in which to go into and scream on your own for five minutes! "

Padded cell type a thing lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a capital idea to me. I never got your answer on what category I fell into

dublin

"What a great idea! Like a small room in which to go into and scream on your own for five minutes!

Padded cell type a thing lol"

Exactly!! It could also double as a great room for angry dirty sex! No walls to hurt yourselves off

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Jaysus don't get me started. Today alone has seen some good ones.

"Jaysus don't get me started. Today alone has seen some good ones."

Ohh I'm sure you have,some really good ones

"What a great idea! Like a small room in which to go into and scream on your own for five minutes!

Exactly!! It could also double as a great room for angry dirty sex! No walls to hurt yourselves off "

Not really, I like my crop,you just got away lightly lol Roxy

"Sounds like a capital idea to me. I never got your answer on what category I fell into "

Go figure

"Sounds like a capital idea to me. I never got your answer on what category I fell into

Go figure"

Admittedly I am a tad weird, but in a totally good way

The box comment was just foolin

""Fab should put a rant section on here,like snap chat. We get to say what we think of the people who have pissed us off,insulted us,the phone pests,the weirdos,the "sluts"(of course),the guys who can't get/keep it up,the fakes,the let downs,the single males with the finesse of a rhino ect ect,but the comment disappears after 5seconds could be a hit lol I wish u had that rant last night in private and wouldn't have got ticked off

Think my box would get full then lol

as I'm sure we would have our fair share of critics. "

Nothing like a full box...

"Nothing like a full box... "

Have you not caused enough trouble on here lol

"Nothing like a full box...

Have you not caused enough trouble on here lol"

Me?????

"Sounds like a capital idea to me. I never got your answer on what category I fell into

Go figure

The box comment was just foolin "

Just foolin??? No,what you did was this,you jumped on someone else's childish comment,and sniggered like a schoolboy. But you know that now,at last

Go figure

Just foolin??? No,what you did was this,you jumped on someone else's childish comment,and sniggered like a schoolboy. But you know that now,at last"

It was just a wee jest, no real harm meant.....the oo er comedy maybe isn't appreciated by all

dublin

Exactly!! It could also double as a great room for angry dirty sex! No walls to hurt yourselves off

Not really, I like my crop,you just got away lightly lol Roxy"

Fiesty roxy! We should have put that to the test! I'd have had to fight you off and overpower you though round two, ding ding!!

Not really, I like my crop,you just got away lightly lol Roxy

Fiesty roxy! We should have put that to the test! I'd have had to fight you off and overpower you though round two, ding ding!!

"

Lol

Go figure

Just foolin??? No,what you did was this,you jumped on someone else's childish comment,and sniggered like a schoolboy. But you know that now,at last

It was just a wee jest, no real harm meant.....the oo er comedy maybe isn't appreciated by all "

Jesus,you must like digging holes,keep going,it's other couples that read this also

Oh I could definitely use that today. Idiots are out in force everywhere

Though while the crops out Roxy I could be persuaded to bend over just the once

"Oh I could definitely use that today. Idiots are out in force everywhere

Though while the crops out Roxy I could be persuaded to bend over just the once "

Not a hope my beauty,but I know a man lol

Go figure

It was just a wee jest, no real harm meant.....the oo er comedy maybe isn't appreciated by all

Jesus,you must like digging holes,keep going,it's other couples that read this also "

Huh? Not for digging holes, merely pointing out that I was having a laugh, which I was. I like lighthearted banter, which I think Laid was trying to have. I don't get your at last comment either, that would imply I've been guilty of something before...which would be?? If its the finesse of a rhino, actually I'm a fairly respectful guy, only crime being a marmite sense of humour and hell anybody who frequents forums will know that by now and either have craic back or not.

"Oh I could definitely use that today. Idiots are out in force everywhere

Though while the crops out Roxy I could be persuaded to bend over just the once

Not a hope my beauty,but I know a man lol "

Lol if it's a lovely man then I kindly will offer what little help a gentle thing like myself could give to assist you

Go figure

Jesus,you must like digging holes,keep going,it's other couples that read this also

Huh? Not for digging holes, merely pointing out that I was having a laugh, which I was. I like lighthearted banter, which I think Laid was trying to have. I don't get your at last comment either, that would imply I've been guilty of something before...which would be?? If its the finesse of a rhino, actually I'm a fairly respectful guy, only crime being a marmite sense of humour and hell anybody who frequents forums will know that by now and either have craic back or not. "

You don't know me enough to make a comment to do with my "box",banter at who's expense,mine. The rhino conclusion you came up with yourself,and don't bring hell into it.

Ok,I must stop,I'm winding you up,I just turned the tables on you,taste of your own medicine so to speak,from what I hear your a Dimond guy on hear,but see what happens when you take on a 5ft female,we bite.xxx

Go figure

Huh? Not for digging holes, merely pointing out that I was having a laugh, which I was. I like lighthearted banter, which I think Laid was trying to have. I don't get your at last comment either, that would imply I've been guilty of something before...which would be?? If its the finesse of a rhino, actually I'm a fairly respectful guy, only crime being a marmite sense of humour and hell anybody who frequents forums will know that by now and either have craic back or not.

You don't know me enough to make a comment to do with my "box",banter at who's expense,mine. The rhino conclusion you came up with yourself,and don't bring hell into it.

Ok,I must stop,I'm winding you up,I just turned the tables on you,taste of your own medicine so to speak,from what I hear your a Dimond guy on hear,but see what happens when you take on a 5ft female,we bite.xxx"

I assure you it was not at your expense, not how I roll. You're right though, I don't know you well enough for that comment.....yet

You wee wind up merchant, almost had me too

Fyi I like bitten now n again

Go figure

Ok,I must stop,I'm winding you up,I just turned the tables on you,taste of your own medicine so to speak,from what I hear your a Dimond guy on hear,but see what happens when you take on a 5ft female,we bite.xxx

I assure you it was not at your expense, not how I roll. You're right though, I don't know you well enough for that comment.....yet

Fyi I like bitten now n again "

Almost??? lol,chat soon x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 27/06/14 18:04:10]

limerick

Go figure

Almost??? lol,chat soon x "

don't u just love maky upy

Go figure

Almost??? lol,chat soon x "

Yep, almost

limerick

Arrrggggg what is it thread removal day( bangs head off the padded walls)

"Arrrggggg what is it thread removal day( bangs head off the padded walls) "

Just your head....

"Arrrggggg what is it thread removal day( bangs head off the padded walls) "

Fairly normal sometimes for the Irish forums

limerick

Yes i know but now the op has a ban for what was a hot thread

"Yes i know but now the op has a ban for what was a hot thread "

Ridiculous at its best, some people need to get thicker skins on here(not a reference to the Op)

It's a bit silly to get a ban over that...

Rhino skin perhaps?

4skin....

Pmsl!

limerick