FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Which is it ???????

Which is it ???????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK girls, you have to decide , which do you prefer , a pounding or a slow n sensual spooning ???? And No , you cant have both !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"OK girls, you have to decide , which do you prefer , a pounding or a slow n sensual spooning ???? And No , you cant have both !!!!!"

why not lol?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK girls, you have to decide , which do you prefer , a pounding or a slow n sensual spooning ???? And No , you cant have both !!!!!

why not lol? "

Exactly, especially the ones that start off slow and sensual and then the intensity builds and builds so you are just all fired up for a good pounding and then collapse in a heap of spent bodies

"OK girls, you have to decide , which do you prefer , a pounding or a slow n sensual spooning ???? And No , you cant have both !!!!!

why not lol?

Exactly, especially the ones that start off slow and sensual and then the intensity builds and builds so you are just all fired up for a good pounding and then collapse in a heap of spent bodies"

why not lol?

Exactly, especially the ones that start off slow and sensual and then the intensity builds and builds so you are just all fired up for a good pounding and then collapse in a heap of spent bodies"

keep pounding hard until the bed breaks 2nd bed this month....Mr Panther....

why not lol?

Mmmm...love intense....sensual steamy filth...and then a good hard seeing to....

why not lol?

Exactly, especially the ones that start off slow and sensual and then the intensity builds and builds so you are just all fired up for a good pounding and then collapse in a heap of spent bodies

keep pounding hard until the bed breaks 2nd bed this month....Mr Panther...."

why not lol? "

Cos I say so !!! Lol.........now if you're down in Dublin some time we could do some testing and see what results we come up with !!!

We can have both if we want...i doubt wed be refused haha..

Depends who it's with.

"We can have both if we want...i doubt wed be refused haha.. "
You most certainly would not be refused Jodie !!!!!!lol

"We can have both if we want...i doubt wed be refused haha.. You most certainly would not be refused Jodie !!!!!!lol"

See i told ya .haha...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

See the power of the pussy Mr cajun was doing the strong masterful thing and in seconds he melted

depends on the scene some times its tender loving others its frantic tear ur cloths off or mix it up

"See the power of the pussy Mr cajun was doing the strong masterful thing and in seconds he melted

depends on the scene some times its tender loving others its frantic tear ur cloths off or mix it up "

Yes he gave in very quickly lol

"See the power of the pussy Mr cajun was doing the strong masterful thing and in seconds he melted

depends on the scene some times its tender loving others its frantic tear ur cloths off or mix it up

Yes he gave in very quickly lol"

lol ....... What man wouldn'r when he's surrounded by such beauty !!!!!! Lol ......now form an orderly queue and we'll get this testing done as soon as possible so the results are available for next weeks Sunday World !!!!! Pmsl

Yes he gave in very quickly lol lol ....... What man wouldn'r when he's surrounded by such beauty !!!!!! Lol ......now form an orderly queue and we'll get this testing done as soon as possible so the results are available for next weeks Sunday World !!!!! Pmsl"

Ohh u big charmer. Yes im betting most like it slow and senual ( Not) lol

I'd like slow and sensual followed by hard and fast then slow and deep then slow and steady and keep repeating until I cum then cum again!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I'd like slow and sensual followed by hard and fast then slow and deep then slow and steady and keep repeating until I cum then cum again! "

did i not send u my address

"I'd like slow and sensual followed by hard and fast then slow and deep then slow and steady and keep repeating until I cum then cum again!

did i not send u my address "

Lol cj ah but sure I'm too talk for you

[Removed by poster at 30/06/14 08:21:39]

"I'd like slow and sensual followed by hard and fast then slow and deep then slow and steady and keep repeating until I cum then cum again!

did i not send u my address

Lol cj ah but sure I'm too hot for you "

why not lol?

"

Who am I to argue with you 2 !!!! Lol

Love a good pounding

» Add a new message to this topic