FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Recuring dream

Recuring dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having this recurring dream makes me so dawm horny.

Ok i am meeting a lady for the first time at hers I'm really nervous as she is a domme I knock on the door it seems like I'm standing there forever my stomach is churning I knock a 2nd time what seems like an eternity passes before I turn to walk away but as soon as I do the door opens and a voice that stops me dead and sends a chill down my spin says wear are you going I turn to to see eyes pierce right threw me and as I get the courage to break her stare my eyes drift downwards revealing the sleak shine of a leather cat suit my heart is racing as I'm gestured inside the room is dark my eyes adjust as I'm led down a hallway they seems to run forever finally I'm stopped with a firm push to the chest my heart nearly stops. Then her voice again as though it's speaking directly to my brain commands me 'remove your clothes I know it's coming from behind me but I can place where as I pull my arms out of my t shirt I feel the softest of touches pulling my head back as she bindsSomething silky and smooth around my eyes then that voice again "continue" I hurriedly undo my belt as not to disobey this draws a laugh as I bend down to remove my jeans I feel a sharp sting across my ass the surprise shakes me I try to speak but I can't get the words out I'm "put your hands out and lean forward I hesitate not wanting to fall a more aggressive snake to my bare ass stirs me into motion fearing I will fall but my hands meet a cold hard table "lean over it" I was not expecting this a nail drags gentle down my back instantly making me hard and when the hand draws back I inhale sharply expecting an impact but it doesn't come I hear footsteps and her voice further off "get up and lie on your back as I do I notice a flicker of light getting closer I can't see what it is and that worries me my hands and feet are taken silently and singley and buckled into cold restraints.

And then I wake up and wish I hadn't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

It'sFather Maguire again, isn't it? The hoor, he's always at that shit!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic