FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hung Black Lovers

Hung Black Lovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot Irish OP   Man  over a year ago

Meath

Hi Guys and Girls,

Do many of ye prefer hung black guys for couple or MF fun?

Is it getting more popular in ireland,recently there was a group BBC fun event in Dublin. Was this any good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never had a BBC but I see the attraction

Never heard od BBC before but you learn something new every day.

Im more of a Channel 4 type of guy myself #Banter

As Tony the d up Tiger would say "it's greaaaaaaat!"

Wouldn't say a preference, more a treat.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Not for me none at all, for me there has to be banter first easy flowing chat and sex appeal. i don't get attracted to colour just because they are black brown or race. i see profiles with blacks only need apply,!!!! to me that is racist if it said white only need apply there would be an out cry

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sack ME? I MADE THE BBC!!!

but seriously, There are some that just want BBC and like others have said it's a treat.

Fair play I say.

"Never heard od BBC before but you learn something new every day.

Im more of a Channel 4 type of guy myself #Banter "

Oi, this is a serious thread

"Not for me none at all, for me there has to be banter first easy flowing chat and sex appeal. i don't get attracted to colour just because they are black brown or race. i see profiles with blacks only need apply,!!!! to me that is racist if it said white only need apply there would be an out cry "

You should check the UK fabbers, it's not unusual to see 'not into black or asian' on people's profiles. I don't see it as racist, it's just a preference.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Not for me none at all, for me there has to be banter first easy flowing chat and sex appeal. i don't get attracted to colour just because they are black brown or race. i see profiles with blacks only need apply,!!!! to me that is racist if it said white only need apply there would be an out cry

You should check the UK fabbers, it's not unusual to see 'not into black or asian' on people's profiles. I don't see it as racist, it's just a preference. "

yep, no one should take offence at a preference, same way some couples wont meet bi men, or women.

"Not for me none at all, for me there has to be banter first easy flowing chat and sex appeal. i don't get attracted to colour just because they are black brown or race. i see profiles with blacks only need apply,!!!! to me that is racist if it said white only need apply there would be an out cry

You should check the UK fabbers, it's not unusual to see 'not into black or asian' on people's profiles. I don't see it as racist, it's just a preference.

yep, no one should take offence at a preference, same way some couples wont meet bi men, or women."

Exactamente.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Remember the days when a BBC was a BMW

"Remember the days when a BBC was a BMW "
yes but there a hure for boiling lol

"Never heard od BBC before but you learn something new every day.

Im more of a Channel 4 type of guy myself #Banter "

Ahhhhh lol someone tickled your funny bone!! hopefully not removing a rib!! (reference to another thread that you'll have to read!)

"Not for me none at all, for me there has to be banter first easy flowing chat and sex appeal. i don't get attracted to colour just because they are black brown or race. i see profiles with blacks only need apply,!!!! to me that is racist if it said white only need apply there would be an out cry "

I did read "whites only please" on a profile once!! now that is an occasion to quote McCarthy "Jesus wept"!

» Add a new message to this topic