FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seekin advice for single males

Seekin advice for single males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok im on here awhile no matter how pleasant you are there are sum real ballbreakers here why bother trying to read profile n reply if they just want to attack you for bothering

The chat room seems a closed shop everyone knows everyone hard for anyone new to feel welcome (more excluded)_

SO TELL ME WHAT DOES A GUY RALLY HAVE TO DO????

btw i play reg with a great cple from dundalk so ive tried to interest them in this site but they've been with me when online and seen some of the awful reponses!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

theres no need 2 be rude in emails

no matter wat it only takes a sec

2 be polite 2 ppl an say no thanks

or wat i says is no doing new meets

if ppl wanty be rude laugh it off

m8 just be urself...rome wasnt built in a day.

we r the minority {single guys) on sites like this....so b patient...it will cum.

not all ppl on here r ignorant time wasters.....but yes theres a few....

at end of it...just look n see how many guys r on here...so the cpls n ladys hav the pick of the bunch as they say..

just b urself....

I echo what Muxi says, yes it's a tad daunting to get chatting, but remember everyone had to start somewhere including those that seem prominant in the chatrooms.

Paddy

Hi Irish,

Sorry to hear your having trouble settling in - I do agree that single guys get a very rough time here BUT there are some of us that only meet single guys and once you read profile, send decent messages and be yourself you give yourself a better chance of having some fun.

I hope you give chat another chance I know when we first joined the site I thought fab was dreadful but now I love it only ever hang out in the ireland room (although sometimes in the directing room when feeling too naughty for the irish )

We are in the ireland room most nights pop in an say hi and I'll give you a cuddle and tell everyone to be nice to you xxxx

[Removed by poster at 22/06/10 17:46:20]

@ stunna

think we both jumped early i wasn't being rude to you and i said thanks for replying n i knew from readin gyour profile you weren't meeting!!

my post was in relation to the real ball breakers and rude people here who are ruining it for all us genuine folk. I asked the cple i play with to join fab but they were on-line with me and saw just how rude some replies where which put them off, sadly bcoz i happen to like this site to be honest, much more open than others

thanks to you all for responding n rekindling my enthusiasm see you in the chatroom xxx

i've had a great time with girls on here. i usually just chat normal as if their mates or that. if they like what they see i let them amke the next move. non-pushy is always the way to go

some of us are polite and do respond to messages, hell i even respond to the youngsters, specially when its obvious that they havent read my profile.

Best things is to go to clubs, social events, chat on the forums, you get yourself a good name, so to speak

Polite.... Coughs... I've just replied to your other post....Single guys thread.... We can't read......

Paddy

"some of us are polite and do respond to messages, hell i even respond to the youngsters, specially when its obvious that they havent read my profile.

Best things is to go to clubs, social events, chat on the forums, you get yourself a good name, so to speak "

all single guys arent the same

some r yummy lol xx

hi,

just bear in mind that some people get a lot of messages and can sometimes forget to reply to everyone, especially if we're just having a quick peek at who's interested. Don't mean to be rude.

"Polite.... Coughs... I've just replied to your other post....Single guys thread.... We can't read......

Paddy

some of us are polite and do respond to messages, hell i even respond to the youngsters, specially when its obvious that they havent read my profile.

Best things is to go to clubs, social events, chat on the forums, you get yourself a good name, so to speak "

yes so id noticed, shame that my comment was done in jest as was the OP's thread, and of course my profile needs re-writing too doesnt it, perhaps you could sort it for me as im obviously incapable

I don't believe in the word 'incapable'

I'd love to assist.....

Paddy xx

"I don't believe in the word 'incapable'

I'd love to assist.....

Paddy xx"

well how could i resist assistance from the sexiest accent on the planet

I try to be niced to people but if they push the wrong buttons too much then it is blocking and do love the single guy better. have had a couple wishing to play with me and leaving out my hubby. so when pushed and said this was not fair they backed down. they had not read my profile at all if they thought would go off with them with out hubby.

» Add a new message to this topic