FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > catfish the programne

catfish the programne

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

I never seen it till now some of these people have had relationships or think there have with non existing people.

Fools to believe or guliable what u think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea saw a few very scary stuff one girl was actually a fella turned up and all started too threaten yea man.He claimed that he was trying to catch guys out who were cheating on there partners.

My town

It's a eye opener !!!!

"It's a eye opener !!!!"

it is makes you wonder but a good program tho.

"Yea saw a few very scary stuff one girl was actually a fella turned up and all started too threaten yea man.He claimed that he was trying to catch guys out who were cheating on there partners."

He was very aggressive with it. There's one who thought she was going out with bow wow. If it wasn't for the 10grand he'd sent her I'd have stuck with my initial "you're a fool" but the money made me wonder if it was possibly him

"Yea saw a few very scary stuff one girl was actually a fella turned up and all started too threaten yea man.He claimed that he was trying to catch guys out who were cheating on there partners."

I seen that one.. Yer man was a psyco

"Yea saw a few very scary stuff one girl was actually a fella turned up and all started too threaten yea man.He claimed that he was trying to catch guys out who were cheating on there partners.

He was very aggressive with it. There's one who thought she was going out with bow wow. If it wasn't for the 10grand he'd sent her I'd have stuck with my initial "you're a fool" but the money made me wonder if it was possibly him "

yea i seen that one that was the girl i think pretending to be the rapper.

"Yea saw a few very scary stuff one girl was actually a fella turned up and all started too threaten yea man.He claimed that he was trying to catch guys out who were cheating on there partners.

He was very aggressive with it. There's one who thought she was going out with bow wow. If it wasn't for the 10grand he'd sent her I'd have stuck with my initial "you're a fool" but the money made me wonder if it was possibly him "

Yeah the lad who it was looked like he was ten.. At least she got 10 grand for the inconvenience

I seen that one.. Yer man was a psyco "

He was a proper loony.

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Seen that one with the guy wat an assole but why would you be in a relationship with someone youve never met ..... smacks fecked up n totaly werid

He was very aggressive with it. There's one who thought she was going out with bow wow. If it wasn't for the 10grand he'd sent her I'd have stuck with my initial "you're a fool" but the money made me wonder if it was possibly him

yea i seen that one that was the girl i think pretending to be the rapper."

Yea Dee Pimpin or Pimpen

The kids love it so I have to endure the gullible American twats who fall for it!!I mean comeon!!!!!

Yeah the lad who it was looked like he was ten.. At least she got 10 grand for the inconvenience "

My town

Yeah just seen The rapper one

This one guy is a Looney getting caught out

There was another one where the girl pretended to be a playboy super model but she was actually yea man best friend i think.

My town

Awkward

I love it. Is the series finished tho? I think they should do Europe next. Im sure theres lots of fruitcakes over this way!

[Removed by poster at 31/08/14 20:46:25]

"I love it. Is the series finished tho? I think they should do Europe next. Im sure theres lots of fruitcakes over this way!"

I'd say there's more to come soon

"I love it. Is the series finished tho? I think they should do Europe next. Im sure theres lots of fruitcakes over this way!

I'd say there's more to come soon "

Excellent. Thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic