FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > say no to bullying

say no to bullying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just after reading fallens thread i would like to show my upmost support so if your against bullying in anyway shape or form please say no.

BIGGLES SAYS NO TO BULLYING.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Me the same we all adults here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Me the same we all adults here

"

I say no to bullying!

no room for bullying on here!!!

Thanks for taking part ladys and gents.

No to bullying

"

Unfortunately that can't be said of the sad idiotic immature morons who send these messages

"

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

no no no no no no no to bullying , not acceptable here or anywhere for that matter

mrs crazy

go and look at a few of the threads and see a lot of bullying from a lot of regulars

they call it "banter" apparently...

"go and look at a few of the threads and see a lot of bullying from a lot of regulars

they call it "banter" apparently... "

No bullying

By *enandmollyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"go and look at a few of the threads and see a lot of bullying from a lot of regulars

"

So so true, some should practice what they preach, groups making digs at people in the forums and sly remarks.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

gimme yer dinner money or you are getting a chinese burn

No to bullying

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Def no to bullying... and smarmy point scoring........bitching ......snidey remarks...antagonistic feckers...... and stalking someone every time they post to name a sleekit comment. ..

Sorry. . That type of day

You missed some of my thread lol plenty of bullying there, but I have to highlight only a small minority must of people here are lovely

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

Just say no folks

Palookaville

"You missed some of my thread lol plenty of bullying there, but I have to highlight only a small minority must of people here are lovely "

who me? .. What I miss? ?

[Removed by poster at 23/09/14 01:02:29]

Galway

Well there appears to by a big clique in operation, and to have an opinion is frowned upon, old members dictate things, and yes, bully too.

they call it "banter" apparently... "

"

Couldnt agree more

[Removed by poster at 23/09/14 10:07:42]

No to bullying its not the way to go bullies shud be but in a dungeon i have no time for them

"Well there appears to by a big clique in operation, and to have an opinion is frowned upon, old members dictate things, and yes, bully too."

I really hope that said 'clique' sees this

Palookaville

As someone who likes a banter can I just state bullying is bullying!!

banter is a bit of fun and it's quite obvious the difference between the two!

Please don't lump us banterers with the bullies. ..I have never bullied anyone and never intend to.

Galway

"Well there appears to by a big clique in operation, and to have an opinion is frowned upon, old members dictate things, and yes, bully too.

I really hope that said 'clique' sees this "

Hear hear

"Well there appears to by a big clique in operation, and to have an opinion is frowned upon, old members dictate things, and yes, bully too.

if someone is really bullying and is reading this they probably don't recognise that they are or won't change.

If you really feel that you're being genuinely bullied, you should report this.

Another approach is to address the person in an email and tell them how you feel. This may help or not at all, but at least you're trying to resolve things before reporting.

Unfortunately, no one ever says who the clique are so no one can agree or disagree. Some people are life's victims & always need someone else to blame for their misfortunes.

"As someone who likes a banter can I just state bullying is bullying!!

Please don't lump us banterers with the bullies. ..I have never bullied anyone and never intend to. "

Unfortunately, no one ever says who the clique are so no one can agree or disagree. Some people are life's victims & always need someone else to blame for their misfortunes."

Unfortunately, no one ever says who the clique are so no one can agree or disagree. Some people are life's victims & always need someone else to blame for their misfortunes."

Clique has become a word I now detest.

Unfortunately, no one ever says who the clique are so no one can agree or disagree. Some people are life's victims & always need someone else to blame for their misfortunes.

Clique has become a word I now detest. "

Do you Red, like me wish you could clique your heels & make it go away?

Palookaville

Do you Red, like me wish you could clique your heels & make it go away?"

I do! !!

I do! !! "

And I bet SS has some smokin' heels.

Palookaville

I do! !!

And I bet SS has some smokin' heels."

I do! Lol....omg is it that obvious I'm a heels girl but I can share. ...

[Removed by poster at 23/09/14 10:25:26]

Do you Red, like me wish you could clique your heels & make it go away?"

Indeed! People talking here about bullying, from what I see it's people having differing opinions. I have experienced 'bullying' here though from a couple who promoted their business here a lot, they singled me out, ridiculed my looks in the public forum, sent horrific mails to other members, I had never even conversed with these people. If what im reading on other threads is true,and these people are back, they are hypocrites of the highest order.

"Def no to bullying... and smarmy point scoring........bitching ......snidey remarks...antagonistic feckers...... and stalking someone every time they post to name a sleekit comment. ..

Sorry. . That type of day "

That's OK Mrs S , its allowed !! And No No No to any form of bullying .

Please don't lump us banterers with the bullies. ..I have never bullied anyone and never intend to. "

Well said Mrs S, if I thought I intentionally hurt anyone I'd be mortified. It's so easy for the people who aren't involved in the banter to put it down as bullying cause they feel left out, when in fact all it does is make it look like they are having a dig at people for having a bit of fun

Indeed! People talking here about bullying, from what I see it's people having differing opinions. I have experienced 'bullying' here though from a couple who promoted their business here a lot, they singled me out, ridiculed my looks in the public forum, sent horrific mails to other members, I had never even conversed with these people. If what im reading on other threads is true,and these people are back, they are hypocrites of the highest order. "

Problem is Red, until a face to face meet happens you have to take peeps at their word on here.

I agree though that differing opinions are not bullying, even if several people disagree. Hounding people, sending abusive PM's, & badmouthing however IS bullying and is usually done by socially inept people who dislike themselves but project that onto others.

Please don't lump us banterers with the bullies. ..I have never bullied anyone and never intend to.

Well said Mrs S, if I thought I intentionally hurt anyone I'd be mortified. It's so easy for the people who aren't involved in the banter to put it down as bullying cause they feel left out, when in fact all it does is make it look like they are having a dig at people for having a bit of fun "

being annoying is not bullying lol

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Well said Mrs S, if I thought I intentionally hurt anyone I'd be mortified. It's so easy for the people who aren't involved in the banter to put it down as bullying cause they feel left out, when in fact all it does is make it look like they are having a dig at people for having a bit of fun

being annoying is not bullying lol"

being annoying is not bullying lol"

If someone annoys you, just ignore just as in real life I've done the same

Well said Mrs S, if I thought I intentionally hurt anyone I'd be mortified. It's so easy for the people who aren't involved in the banter to put it down as bullying cause they feel left out, when in fact all it does is make it look like they are having a dig at people for having a bit of fun "

More sensible chat from you? Where's the real duffer?

There's a distinct difference between banter and bullying. ....some just don't see it

I do! !!

I do! Lol....omg is it that obvious I'm a heels girl but I can share. ... "

Got ruby slippers?

There's a distinct difference between banter and bullying. ....some just don't see it"

Heaven forbid, I've just realised it may actually annoy some people!!!! Do I care? No!!! Their prob if they let it annoy them and can't have fun themselves

I do! !!

I do! Lol....omg is it that obvious I'm a heels girl but I can share. ... "

Mr69 would be happy to examine any heels you would care to place in his lap.

(He's gonna kill me for saying that!)

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Classic. The 'c' word is mentioned and....

I can't get the grange hill tune 'just say no' out of my head after reading the thread title ffs

Galway

"

around

"I can't get the grange hill tune 'just say no' out of my head after reading the thread title ffs"

That's funny i was the same yesterday.

Just reading a few comments there and yes bullying does happen on these forums as i witnessed myself here on Saturday night also what happend to fallen was just shocking .It was a disgrace to see a member posting a question about soft swing and was attacked unfairly and judged by others i ask what right has anyone to judge Now i'm not here to score points or to make enemies im just here to have fun and it would be once in a while if everyone could show abit off respect to eachother from time to time at the end off the day were all adults and here for fun.

"

Yeah, we ignored you the first time.

"I can't get the grange hill tune 'just say no' out of my head after reading the thread title ffs

That's funny i was the same yesterday. "

where's zammo when ya need him!

"I can't get the grange hill tune 'just say no' out of my head after reading the thread title ffs

where's zammo when ya need him!"

Chasing the Dragon wasn't he?

Chasing the Dragon wasn't he?"

I think there's a few on here doing the same, forgot who they are

Galway

Wrong tread - this is the no to bullying tread folks!!

Chasing the Dragon wasn't he?

I think there's a few on here doing the same, forgot who they are "

Maybe someone should PM them, they believe those.

Galway

When somebody stalks you in the forms, and can't resist making a snide comment, EVERY time you post, is that bullying folks?

There's a distinct difference between banter and bullying. ....some just don't see it

Heaven forbid, I've just realised it may actually annoy some people!!!! Do I care? No!!! Their prob if they let it annoy them and can't have fun themselves "

Ah if something online irks them.....the logout button is right there

Heaven forbid, I've just realised it may actually annoy some people!!!! Do I care? No!!! Their prob if they let it annoy them and can't have fun themselves

Ah if something online irks them.....the logout button is right there "

there's a log out button? What if I miss something really important though?

"When somebody stalks you in the forms, and can't resist making a snide comment, EVERY time you post, is that bullying folks?"

No I don't feel intimidated yet but I'll let you know if I do.

Ye know, sometimes we're so far up our own arses (or others) to stop, take stock.

BULLYING

"repeated inappropriate behaviour, direct or indirect whether verbal, physical or otherwise, conducted by one or more persons against another or others, which could reasonably be regarded as undermining the individual's right to dignity. An isolated incident may be an affront to dignity but a once off incident is not considered to be bullying"

One persons banter is another persons bullying.

Just because a few people might have a different opinion to you and voice their opinion doesn't mean they're bullying you. Those that jump in and say "Oi stop bullying this or that person" have no idea what the person is feeling. The person may not think its bullying at all. Being forthright is not bullying, having a very strong opinion and voicing it is not bullying.

I've seen the "bullying" tag been thrown at several people on here including myself. It's a socially "not pleasant" term and very easy to pin on anyone. It's usually those who have absolutely no idea of the meaning of the word that use it, in the hope that "haha now I've tagged you as a bully you'll have to keep quiet".

Also, those who continuously opine at 'the clique' are in fact bullying themselves.

"Ye know, sometimes we're so far up our own arses (or others) to stop, take stock.

BULLYING

"repeated inappropriate behaviour, direct or indirect whether verbal, physical or otherwise, conducted by one or more persons against another or others, which could reasonably be regarded as undermining the individual's right to dignity. An isolated incident may be an affront to dignity but a once off incident is not considered to be bullying"

Just because a few people might have a different opinion to you and voice their opinion doesn't mean they're bullying you. Those that jump in and say "Oi stop bullying this or that person" have no idea what the person is feeling. The person may not think its bullying at all. Being forthright is not bullying, having a very strong opinion and voicing it is not bullying.

I've seen the "bullying" tag been thrown at several people on here including myself. It's a socially "not pleasant" term and very easy to pin on anyone. It's usually those who have absolutely no idea of the meaning of the word that use it, in the hope that "haha now I've tagged you as a bully you'll have to keep quiet".

Also, those who continuously opine at 'the clique' are in fact bullying themselves. "

great post, I've been called a bully at various times on here, it's an easy cop out for people to use when they feel like they might possibly not be 100% right about something after all, or they don't like their conduct being challenged, c'est la vie!

What I see at times is a someone posting a very legit question / query

next minute, theres loads of sarcastic comments aimed at the person from the certain regulars, who, will back each other up and ridicule the fk out of the poster...

now, banter is fine, fkn hell, we all love to stir things up a bit here..im first to hold hand up and say I can be very tongue in cheek with most comments I make..

but when it comes to a point of a bandwagon of people jumping on one person, then it becomes ugly to watch.. and at this point, I personally cant hold my tongue and have to voice disgust..

and before anyone in "the pack" says it doesn't happen ( notice I didn't use the clique word ).. it DOES.. I have emails from guys and couples actually thanking for speaking out against it in threads they've posted on forums

maybe people don't realise it, but, read back on some threads where the "pack" attacks an individual.. it really does make uncomfortable reading at times..

perhaps things typed aren't coming across as the poster intended.. who knows, but, when theres a crowd doing it.. well.....

anyhow, that's another "tut tut" aimed my way im sure.. but.. like I give a fuck.. when I see it happening im gonna speak out ..

peace

Ah if something online irks them.....the logout button is right there

there's a log out button? What if I miss something really important though? "

Never fear, subscribe to my fab newsletter. ....extra extra cliques exist

"What I see at times is a someone posting a very legit question / query

next minute, theres loads of sarcastic comments aimed at the person from the certain regulars, who, will back each other up and ridicule the fk out of the poster...

now, banter is fine, fkn hell, we all love to stir things up a bit here..im first to hold hand up and say I can be very tongue in cheek with most comments I make..

but when it comes to a point of a bandwagon of people jumping on one person, then it becomes ugly to watch.. and at this point, I personally cant hold my tongue and have to voice disgust..

and before anyone in "the pack" says it doesn't happen ( notice I didn't use the clique word ).. it DOES.. I have emails from guys and couples actually thanking for speaking out against it in threads they've posted on forums

maybe people don't realise it, but, read back on some threads where the "pack" attacks an individual.. it really does make uncomfortable reading at times..

perhaps things typed aren't coming across as the poster intended.. who knows, but, when theres a crowd doing it.. well.....

anyhow, that's another "tut tut" aimed my way im sure.. but.. like I give a fuck.. when I see it happening im gonna speak out ..

peace "

I think its' great you stand up for people. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, voice it.

As you say, people are not always aware when they behave that way and how it can make others feel. A voice of reason can help here. I think most people who are made aware of it, will stand back and analyse their posts and rethink their behaviour.

Just like to say a big thanks to everyone who posted there views on the thread.

peace "

peace "

But who are you talking about, Can't you just say?

[Removed by poster at 23/09/14 11:54:15]

"Ye know, sometimes we're so far up our own arses (or others) to stop, take stock.

BULLYING

Also, those who continuously opine at 'the clique' are in fact bullying themselves. "

I have to agree with this comment I have had a few friends who posted in the 'forums' and ended up regretting it afterwards. If someone ends up crying after posting in these forums then that is most definitely not banter...... swinging is meant to be fun a break from reality .....xx's all

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Fifteen minutes! Fifteen whole minutes! That's how long it took me to read this thread. Will I ever get those precious minutes back, I wonder? Why did I do it? There's a fair amount of shite in there tbh. I must be a bully so!

Get your tits out......get your tits out.....get ur tits out for the boss..get ur tits out for the boss

I'm sorry but I don't see this,maybe on pm this happens but not on the forums...

I can say for certain that if I seen someone on the forums getting bullied, and I mean bullied...... I'd be the first on the whores ass to stop it!

Just my opinion but to me......if ya find it hard to get ur personality across on the forums,thats ur problem please don't tag descent folk having a giggle as a bully......... Makes you look ignorant!

"Get your tits out......get your tits out.....get ur tits out for the boss..get ur tits out for the boss

I'm sorry but I don't see this,maybe on pm this happens but not on the forums...

I can say for certain that if I seen someone on the forums getting bullied, and I mean bullied...... I'd be the first on the whores ass to stop it!

Just my opinion but to me......if ya find it hard to get ur personality across on the forums,thats ur problem please don't tag descent folk having a giggle as a bully......... Makes you look ignorant! "

Well said son

Can I also say to angel,soz that has happened to u! This guy is a worm....

To the others this has happened too,this worm knows your full names,so its on ur friends list.....and I bet if yous pm each other with ur friends list......said worm will be on all them! Cowardly cunt

"Get your tits out......get your tits out.....get ur tits out for the boss..get ur tits out for the boss

Just my opinion but to me......if ya find it hard to get ur personality across on the forums,thats ur problem please don't tag descent folk having a giggle as a bully......... Makes you look ignorant!

Well said son "

+1 sonny boy

By *urferniMan  over a year ago

Antrim

peace

"

+1

Very well said. Banter is good, bullying is wrong and it does happen here. "it's an open forum:- we can say what we want" is no excuse!

"Can I also say to angel,soz that has happened to u! This guy is a worm....

To the others this has happened too,this worm knows your full names,so its on ur friends list.....and I bet if yous pm each other with ur friends list......said worm will be on all them! Cowardly cunt "

"Can I also say to angel,soz that has happened to u! This guy is a worm....

To the others this has happened too,this worm knows your full names,so its on ur friends list.....and I bet if yous pm each other with ur friends list......said worm will be on all them! Cowardly cunt "

Thank you

around

[Removed by poster at 23/09/14 15:13:53]

around

Wrong thread...oops lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I wonder if he/she/they have posted on this thread yet? It's possible.

"I wonder if he/she/they have posted on this thread yet? It's possible. "

Ya can bet its on the forums tho!

You know the sort.....wasn't told it was loved enough as a kid and now the rest of the world is to blame....

"I wonder if he/she/they have posted on this thread yet? It's possible.

Ya can bet its on the forums tho!

You know the sort.....wasn't told it was loved enough as a kid and now the rest of the world is to blame....

"

It was not me right...

The "pack" the "clique" Meh.........i am all for an underdog its my nature to speak out for someone.....i will not however defend people who publicly slate others on here on a personal level through pm's....if i feel something isn't right or i don't agree with it Im very happy to speak up.....everyone has the freedom of speech and their own opinion......!!Bullies are cowards.......so Nooooooooo to this!!!! Good lord is there not enough nastiness in our real lives!!Light hearted fun pleaseeeeeeeeee........

Interesting comments from interesting people...

referring back to a previous post asking why I don't name who I would perceive as bullies... well, I think there's enough reading on a few recent posts in the forums for everyone to make their own minds up. ..

Everyone can read. Pretty obvious.

like any pack. .. Give them time. .. Once the bloods been drawn by one. . The rest will devour..

Puppy power

happy tuesday

peace

xxx