FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What to expect?

What to expect?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xhibitA OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi guys, we've around this site a bit and have recently come back to it. Long term forum stalkers without posting much.

We've had a couple of invites over the last week to 'parties'. One particular invite was very last minute and without really asking many questions of us. It was like 'we're here tomorrow, come on down'.

Really not sure what to expect in relation to being vetted for meets or parties etc. So what way does it work, what is the normal run of things when you invite people along?

Also as relative newbies is it a given at parties that you have to swap or is that personal choice?

Cheers guys and girls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At parties,like clubs and like any other meet,you only do what you feel comfortable doing.never feel obliged or in any way forced to do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the forums

I've never attended a private party so I can't be much help but I've been told you only ever do what your comfortable with and you will never be forced into playing if ur not comfortable

In relation to last min invites, trust your gut, if they are well verified and seem legit then could be fine - use ur "real world" common sense and you should be fine

Happy fabbing xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its never a given that u have to swap the only thing u have to do in this life is die and pay ur taxes, conform to the law, oh jayus there is so much I have to do

No messing though no means no even at a swing party

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi guys, we've around this site a bit and have recently come back to it. Long term forum stalkers without posting much.

We've had a couple of invites over the last week to 'parties'. One particular invite was very last minute and without really asking many questions of us. It was like 'we're here tomorrow, come on down'.

Really not sure what to expect in relation to being vetted for meets or parties etc. So what way does it work, what is the normal run of things when you invite people along?

Also as relative newbies is it a given at parties that you have to swap or is that personal choice?

Cheers guys and girls "

100% personal choice and no one will make you feel self conscious. We met some fab people at out first party who we're still friends with.

By *xhibitA OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Thanks everyone for the replies! Really helps a lot.

» Add a new message to this topic