FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab distractions

Fab distractions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Soo I'm meant to be rehearsing for a play at the minute, but instead I'm on here flicking through the forums, fabbing pictures and just generally creeping thing is it was pretty much the same the whole way through work today :L

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ccasionalcpl101Couple  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden

"Soo I'm meant to be rehearsing for a play at the minute, but instead I'm on here flicking through the forums, fabbing pictures and just generally creeping thing is it was pretty much the same the whole way through work today :L

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :D"

Yes thank God I have the type of job in which I can do work at home also xx

Minx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in work never off it these days lol

Yes...its a major distraction from Life

I go thru phases the last few weeks its ALL FAB

other phases

•Twitter

•Facebook

I tend to go gung hoooo

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

Still in work and on fab when I should be half way home by now!

By *ccasionalcpl101Couple  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden

"Yes...its a major distraction from Life

I go thru phases the last few weeks its ALL FAB

other phases

•Twitter

•Facebook

I tend to go gung hoooo "

I am the same depends on my mood which site I'm signed into (in the background) or sometimes them all lol

Glad to see everyone shares the affliction so :P

Since buzzing around the forums it's gotten much worse :D

"Soo I'm meant to be rehearsing for a play at the minute, but instead I'm on here flicking through the forums, fabbing pictures and just generally creeping thing is it was pretty much the same the whole way through work today :L

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :D"

I'm on it the whole time...it's actually ridiculous!

Also....I can see your bum lol

I'm hiding all images again!!

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :D

I'm on it the whole time...it's actually ridiculous!

Also....I can see your bum lol

I'm hiding all images again!! "

You never know, might just moon you one day when your not expecting it.. :P there's no way of filtering real life :D

And don't lie, I bet you couldn't help but take a quick glance

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm in work on fab I always nearly get caught aswel cause I do just put my phone down wen iv to get them stuff or help them

I'm self employed so just check in and out (a lot lol). . . I don't think i'm neglecting anything . . . and yup the perving is addictive (i have a braille phone on order). .

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm supposed to be practicing songs for a band i've joined. but I know them fairly well as is, so i'll get away with bluffing them.

thankfully I cured myself and now I can keep my fab time to the minimum. it took some self-control exercise though.

"I'm supposed to be practicing songs for a band i've joined. but I know them fairly well as is, so i'll get away with bluffing them. "

Can I be your groupie?

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

am i the only one wondering what play it is?

Dublin

"I'm supposed to be practicing songs for a band i've joined. but I know them fairly well as is, so i'll get away with bluffing them.

Can I be your groupie? "

That depends, are you attracted to bass players?

"I'm supposed to be practicing songs for a band i've joined. but I know them fairly well as is, so i'll get away with bluffing them.

Can I be your groupie?

That depends, are you attracted to bass players?"

I am

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

Would never neglect anything for Fab, Fab is a little titillation and distraction. But you would be very surprised and shocked how some people put Fab before important things. I know someone who put Fab before the most important thing in their life and almost paid a very high price for it. But it never changed anything, still putting everything that's important after Fab, sad life some have. Fab has it's place, like I said, a bit of titillation and amusement, especially some of the topics here in the forums. I get a great kick out of it from time to time, but that's about it!

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :DWould never neglect anything for Fab, Fab is a little titillation and distraction. But you would be very surprised and shocked how some people put Fab before important things. I know someone who put Fab before the most important thing in their life and almost paid a very high price for it. But it never changed anything, still putting everything that's important after Fab, sad life some have. Fab has it's place, like I said, a bit of titillation and amusement, especially some of the topics here in the forums. I get a great kick out of it from time to time, but that's about it! "

Does that spoon taste good...

Dublin

Can I be your groupie?

That depends, are you attracted to bass players?

I am "

well I am good with my fingers

South

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :DWould never neglect anything for Fab, Fab is a little titillation and distraction. But you would be very surprised and shocked how some people put Fab before important things. I know someone who put Fab before the most important thing in their life and almost paid a very high price for it. But it never changed anything, still putting everything that's important after Fab, sad life some have. Fab has it's place, like I said, a bit of titillation and amusement, especially some of the topics here in the forums. I get a great kick out of it from time to time, but that's about it!

Does that spoon taste good... "

????????

Does fab distract everyone the same?? What the most important thing you've neglected in lieu of fab? :DWould never neglect anything for Fab, Fab is a little titillation and distraction. But you would be very surprised and shocked how some people put Fab before important things. I know someone who put Fab before the most important thing in their life and almost paid a very high price for it. But it never changed anything, still putting everything that's important after Fab, sad life some have. Fab has it's place, like I said, a bit of titillation and amusement, especially some of the topics here in the forums. I get a great kick out of it from time to time, but that's about it!

Does that spoon taste good... ???????? "

The Spoon that you shit stir with

Does that spoon taste good... ????????

The Spoon that you shit stir with "

South

The Spoon that you shit stir with "

DILLIGAF. Don't know where you got that from. Every comment I make on here elicits a snide remark. Shur am used to that now, you have nothing better to be doing than monitoring what I write, guess you bored. I was expressing my view and not stirring anything. LMFAO

South

The Spoon that you shit stir with

"

Great contribution, CC really deep

The Spoon that you shit stir with DILLIGAF. Don't know where you got that from. Every comment I make on here elicits a snide remark. Shur am used to that now, you have nothing better to be doing than monitoring what I write, guess you bored. I was expressing my view and not stirring anything. LMFAO "

Ohh Tony you and I both know what your up too..

South

Pray tell, as I am dying to know your fascination with me and what I write!

oh god I'm splitting my sides laughing

South

" oh god I'm splitting my sides laughing "
little things amuse little minds, or so they say LMFAO

Did ya ever just want to die laughing....I can't stop...so funny

South

"Did ya ever just want to die laughing....I can't stop...so funny "
Jaysus CC, take it handy there, don't want you over doing it again! None of that tit for tat stuff

Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not against the rules to constantly try to contact people through the forum when they have you blocked???

correctimundo

South

"Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not against the rules to constantly try to contact people through the forum when they have you blocked??? "
I'm not trying to contact anyone, just having banter on forum, like most people. I made contribution to the topic and then people start engaging with me, I just responded.

"correctimundo "

Unreal isn't it..!!!

"correctimundo "

Unreal isn't it..!!!

South

Back on topic. I find Fab titillating and amusing, whiles away the time for some distraction. Some people do take it way too seriously. Fello Fabbers rise up and go forth!

I have it down to a tee where it doesn't distract me. But it use to but I have got into a phase of not checking in here til at least lunch time

"Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not against the rules to constantly try to contact people through the forum when they have you blocked??? "

I concur

Does that spoon taste good? Lol

"Does that spoon taste good? Lol"

Hahahaha oh god now I'm off laughing again...

"Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not against the rules to constantly try to contact people through the forum when they have you blocked???

I concur "

Numerous profiles is against the rules too isn't it????

Well, if there is a couple and then they have singles accounts that's acceptable but if one person has numerous profiles that's against the rules and admin should be able to check numerous profiles from the one I.P address and ban the person for life

» Add a new message to this topic