FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Noel Gallagher

Noel Gallagher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just managed to get tickets to see the main man in February at the odyssey arena. Anyone else going and anyone fancy meeting a young (ish) Scottish guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!"
. . . Someday you will find him caught beneath the landslide. . . . But you know what some might say. .

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!"

No way well jealous you may get to meet the musical god!

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!. . . Someday you will find him caught beneath the landslide. . . . But you know what some might say. . "

Whatever don't look back in anger (or jealousy at me)

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!

No way well jealous you may get to meet the musical god! "

He's my absolute musical God, if I meet him Im thinking of kidnapping him, I don't think he will mind

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!

No way well jealous you may get to meet the musical god!

He's my absolute musical God, if I meet him Im thinking of kidnapping him, I don't think he will mind "

If you kidnap him I'm coming to meet him! Lol

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!. . . Someday you will find him caught beneath the landslide. . . . But you know what some might say. .

Whatever don't look back in anger (or jealousy at me) "

. . . Maybe you're gonna be the one that saved me. . . But the world still spins around. . . Why why why. . .

"I'm heading in dublin, I'm on the guest list and hopefully will get to meet him! I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!. . . Someday you will find him caught beneath the landslide. . . . But you know what some might say. .

Whatever don't look back in anger (or jealousy at me) . . . Maybe you're gonna be the one that saved me. . . But the world still spins around. . . Why why why. . . "

Right ur in on this kidnapping mission too

Whatever don't look back in anger (or jealousy at me) . . . Maybe you're gonna be the one that saved me. . . But the world still spins around. . . Why why why. . .

Right ur in on this kidnapping mission too "

. . . Thank god. . . I was sure you were going to say tell it to the man who lives in hell. . .

lolly yer my new bff. you should take me with you lol xxx

"lolly yer my new bff. you should take me with you lol xxx"

lol I do have a plus one but its spoken for!

I should get him to sign an auto graph "to the fab lolli"

sneak me in under yer dress?

"sneak me in under yer dress?"

Not a bother!!! When i handcuff noel I'll pop him u see there with ya to sneak him out

I'm so jel hun

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I'm very lucky,i have met all my musical heroes,even get blootered with one when he's not touring

"I'm very lucky,i have met all my musical heroes,even get blootered with one when he's not touring"
. . . So thats where brendan shine hangs out now. . . . . Sorry couldn't resist. .

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

"I'm very lucky,i have met all my musical heroes,even get blootered with one when he's not touring. . . So thats where brendan shine hangs out now. . . . . Sorry couldn't resist. . "

Lol nah,this guy is proper punk royalty

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

well I have my ticket to see Mr Gallagher

in Belfast cant fucking wait - seen him loads of times - I was an oasis fanboy and yet I have never had a pint with him though I have got pished with Mani and have been on the beer with John and Damian ONeill - can I please get get on the guest list with lollipop I will be good for the next 6 months

newcastle

If that wasnt the ramblings of a madman fuck knows

newcastle

"Just managed to get tickets to see the main man in February at the odyssey arena. Anyone else going and anyone fancy meeting a young (ish) Scottish guy? "

By the way dont go in February he isnt gonna bother turning up until the 3rd of March

"well I have my ticket to see Mr Gallagher

in Belfast cant fucking wait - seen him loads of times - I was an oasis fanboy and yet I have never had a pint with him though I have got pished with Mani and have been on the beer with John and Damian ONeill - can I please get get on the guest list with lollipop I will be good for the next 6 months "

Just 6 months Ive always been a massive oasis fan too, been to all their gigs in Ireland and went to see noel the year before last when he played here, he's brilliant

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Just so were clear how much would I be paid to go to this gig? It'd have to be three figures at least, probably higher...

» Add a new message to this topic