FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rub her johnny

Rub her johnny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone like the smell of condom latex?

It's like a marygold glove covered in lube.

Personally, I don't mind it.. But then again, I'm not sucking my own cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Although if you could you would, I know I would! There would be no men on this site if that were possible

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

I don't like it, prefer to do my sucking pre-ding dom application!

Tolerate it though, for obvious reasons

Rea

XxX

"Although if you could you would, I know I would! There would be no men on this site if that were possible "

Ya it's like the old joke: why do dogs lick there nuts.... because they can

They taste horrible and sucking them is disgusting. But you may as well ride bare back if you are gonna suck a cock unprotected.

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

"They taste horrible and sucking them is disgusting. But you may as well ride bare back if you are gonna suck a cock unprotected. "

Or lick lady bits! Be it giving or receiving!

"They taste horrible and sucking them is disgusting. But you may as well ride bare back if you are gonna suck a cock unprotected. "

Although I've seen a lot of pictures on here and there's hardly a johnny in sight despite what most say about safe sex

"They taste horrible and sucking them is disgusting. But you may as well ride bare back if you are gonna suck a cock unprotected.

Or lick lady bits! Be it giving or receiving!

"

Exactly.people think that performing oral sex is safe then use a condom during sex.its pointless really.if an infection enters your body through ur mouth its in there regardless.what goes in must come out

"They taste horrible and sucking them is disgusting. But you may as well ride bare back if you are gonna suck a cock unprotected.

Although I've seen a lot of pictures on here and there's hardly a johnny in sight despite what most say about safe sex"

There are plenty that do too and a lot put up pics of their regulars etc but my point is unfortunately protection needs to be used from the get go

Although I've seen a lot of pictures on here and there's hardly a johnny in sight despite what most say about safe sex

There are plenty that do too and a lot put up pics of their regulars etc but my point is unfortunately protection needs to be used from the get go "

I don't see men walking around with rolls of cling film either

There are plenty that do too and a lot put up pics of their regulars etc but my point is unfortunately protection needs to be used from the get go

I don't see men walking around with rolls of cling film either "

Cling film...hhhmmmm not to self get some cling film

Holy shit the abuse I'm getting in mails for saying this stuff. Pathetic bunch of people that think you can't get diseases from oral sex....fucking Moran's...

*note* nobody on this thread so far has mailed abuse

"Holy shit the abuse I'm getting in mails for saying this stuff. Pathetic bunch of people that think you can't get diseases from oral sex....fucking Moran's...

*note* nobody on this thread so far has mailed abuse"

Those damn Moran's. I hate those guys too, with their big house and flashy car.

Only messing . People are fairly dumb when it comes to sti's

"Holy shit the abuse I'm getting in mails for saying this stuff. Pathetic bunch of people that think you can't get diseases from oral sex....fucking Moran's...

Only messing . People are fairly dumb when it comes to sti's"

Big house and flashy cars..... Do you know me??? Lol

Big house and flashy cars..... Do you know me??? Lol "

Not yet

Not yet "

I'm joking BTW lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The transmission rates are different for each sexual act.

For example, un protected vagina sex. If a woman has HIV and the man does not, unprotected sex via the vagina poses only a moderate risk of infection spreading to the man.

Switch it around, where the man has HIV and the woman does not, unprotected sex has a high risk of infecting the woman.

Take other stds into account and you can lower your risk for having oral okay. If its rough oral, you have bleeding gums, are going to be deep throating then the risks go up. But you can keep the risks manageable.

Either way, people on this site are pretty lose with protection. They tell you they are careful about it all, but then you click on their veris and see photos of guys barebacking 3 or 4 different women.

I have about 100 women and couples blocked on here, and its all mainly to do with them having verifications from people with bareback vagina/anal photos.

I don't really care how safe they tell me they are. The fact they are willing to expose themselves to higher risks from people who do not even hide that they are a higher risk, is stomach turning to me.

I dont mind unprotected oral photos, I view it as a low risk activity (If both parties take proper care picking partners, and using protection the rest of the time, which does not happen a lot).

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Big house and flashing cars..... Do you know me??? Lol "

Haha really

Big house and flashing cars..... Do you know me??? Lol

Haha really "

Lmao...oh yeah...loaded I am..

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Haha really

Lmao...oh yeah...loaded I am.. "

It was more the flashing at cars I was shocked about I have being driving past ur this last hr and not a boobie in sight

"The transmission rates are different for each sexual act.

For example, un protected vagina sex. If a woman has HIV and the man does not, unprotected sex via the vagina poses only a moderate risk of infection spreading to the man.

Switch it around, where the man has HIV and the woman does not, unprotected sex has a high risk of infecting the woman.

Take other stds into account and you can lower your risk for having oral okay. If its rough oral, you have bleeding gums, are going to be deep throating then the risks go up. But you can keep the risks manageable.

Either way, people on this site are pretty lose with protection. They tell you they are careful about it all, but then you click on their veris and see photos of guys barebacking 3 or 4 different women.

I have about 100 women and couples blocked on here, and its all mainly to do with them having verifications from people with bareback vagina/anal photos.

I don't really care how safe they tell me they are. The fact they are willing to expose themselves to higher risks from people who do not even hide that they are a higher risk, is stomach turning to me.

I dont mind unprotected oral photos, I view it as a low risk activity (If both parties take proper care picking partners, and using protection the rest of the time, which does not happen a lot)."

Oral sex doesn't have to be rough to transmit disease.deep throat or bleeding gums does not mean the risk increases.once an infected person comes in contact sexually with another person on does not use protection be it with oral or penitritive sex the risk is pretty obvious regardless of type of sex ie rough or not

Haha really

Lmao...oh yeah...loaded I am..

It was more the flashing at cars I was shocked about I have being driving past ur this last hr and not a boobie in sight "

Hey that was not my fault....the wind blew my top up.. didn't see u complaining at the time tho cj.....

Not yet

I'm joking BTW lol"

Yeah I got that alright

So this technically rules out kissing also... if you kiss someone who has given unprotected oral sex and they get "whatever it may be" and kiss them.....

"So this technically rules out kissing also... if you kiss someone who has given unprotected oral sex and they get "whatever it may be" and kiss them..... "

Sure who cares at the end of the day.

"

Oral sex doesn't have to be rough to transmit disease.deep throat or bleeding gums does not mean the risk increases.once an infected person comes in contact sexually with another person on does not use protection be it with oral or penitritive sex the risk is pretty obvious regardless of type of sex ie rough or not"

I didnt say oral sex had to be rough, just that the risks increase.

What I said is true, what you have said is not true. The presence of blood drastically increases risks.

» Add a new message to this topic