FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > M&G Cork -Daily Mirror

M&G Cork -Daily Mirror

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the daily mirror covered the m&g in cork.. The one for the 1st Nov. They seriously must have nothing better to do !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well goin by the comments on fb abt it theres loads of non swingers wanting to go

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"Well goin by the comments on fb abt it theres loads of non swingers wanting to go "
why wouldn't they ....but in fairness the article is nothing more than what's been said in the forums of late

We posted this earlier...but thaught this thread was more appropriate for it

Fek the begruggerssss.

Is it in every paper?

Just seen one about it!

Its a noting story in a noting paper.

99% of people that read it will be dieing to go lol...they will get there small bit of titalation and turn the page.

No need for anyone to get upset or annoyed or sceard of it.

Even if a so call journalist got in! eh what are they going to do? Take pictures of people in fancy dress at eh! A fancy dress party on helloween! Ohhhhh the scandal!!

The more we feed the paranoia the more it will bother us.

So unless (if it does worry people) your photgraphed fully naked with someone not your partner....or if your single with another single(again scandal amounst scandal lol) and that picture is plastered on the front page your face fully visable,,ok that might be a concern!

But i serioussssslyyyyyyy doubt that has even a slight chance of happening.

So chillax people its eh! A fancy dress party!

Dont fret Laugh it off as 99% of the readers actual dont give a shit 

"We posted this earlier...but thaught this thread was more appropriate for it

Fek the begruggerssss.

Is it in every paper?

Just seen one about it!

99% of people that read it will be dieing to go lol...they will get there small bit of titalation and turn the page.

Even if a so call journalist got in! eh what are they going to do? Take pictures of people in fancy dress at eh! A fancy dress party on helloween! Ohhhhh the scandal!!

So unless (if it does worry people) your photgraphed fully naked with someone not your partner....or if your single with another single(again scandal amounst scandal lol) and that picture is plastered on the front page your face fully visable,,ok that might be a concern!

Dont fret Laugh it off as 99% of the readers actual dont give a shit  "

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Whats the big deal about the occaissional meet n greet

if they want to do stories about swingers theres swinger clubs they could be writing about

"Whats the big deal about the occaissional meet n greet

if they want to do stories about swingers theres swinger clubs they could be writing about"

I think the club owner already has the number for the mirror

No hotel named, no usernames mentioned, no members pictures used??? They are obviously having a slow news day or took an easy option when the info was handed to them by we know who. Wonder why there is never a story run about a certain club we all know and love? Cause people don't generally care. Have a great night everyone and don't let this put ta off

By *teveandMelCouple  over a year ago

Drogheda

Its incredible that a social event for like minded people turns into a major story in the mirror... They have all the details, even about the text messages and the costs.... like ffs... there are some narrow minded, shit stirrers our there that want to ruin other peoples fun..

As a previous poster said there are plenty of swing clubs to write about, so must be a seriously slow news day!!!

I wonder has anyone ever in the history of the world ever hooked up with someone at a party in a hotel and had sex... hmmmmm it just sounds such an odd thing to do!!!

kildare

Im suprised that of all the ppl here,anonymous ppl mite i add, that have had their plans and nights ruined by these ppl that nothing has been done

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Im suprised that of all the ppl here,anonymous ppl mite i add, that have had their plans and nights ruined by these ppl that nothing has been done

"

I think it's time something is done about it

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

After this getting out... My guess is; in the near future a m&g will be a rare event...

Yea i agree with ash and hal something need to be to done to protect our privacy.

Well for a start I think the fourms should not be able to be viewed by public this has been asked before all u need is to go to a paper they can see for themselves whats goin on here !

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Totally agree forums should not be able to access to non users.

Administration need to take action with regards to that.

I don't think that would make much of a difference . It's a free site to join only takes minutes to sign up . And even if forums were just for site supporters it's very small money to become a site supporter

"Yea i agree with ash and hal something need to be to done to protect our privacy."

Indeed, but what can be done to protect our privacy...

kildare

And what good would having forums viewable to members do,they wud just join in 2 mins and view them

this place obviously has a few journalists here for their sleazy rags

to any journalist reading this why dont you investigate a real story like the links between drug companies and HSE state phyciatrists,the backhanders they take and regular "conferences" they have in places like bahamas,all paid for by these drug companies while their victims are left zombiefied throughout the country

theres a real public interest story for you

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"Totally agree forums should not be able to access to non users.

Administration need to take action with regards to that.

"

I agree with you and bold.. and hal... ur all correct

The only way would be to have a desperate part of the site for truly genuine swingers where we can discuss n arrange m&g and parties securely... password protected..

This would be by invitation only... so I would only invite people I had met and only when verified by members who have 10 meets or more

That would cut the papers out of it

Yep. Well firstly. Don't let the hype of the papers put people off. Go and enjoy the meet and meet new people...

Secondly. I like the idea of making the forums a member only thing. But for site supporters only might be a way of deterring them somewhat... Maybe not ha. Its only a matter of time before it becomes a scene that's familiar and they will move on to more pressing matters which they already should be.

Here's a story for you desk jockeys in the papers... We Don't Give A Fuck !!!!!

It's gonna come to the point where only people who are well verified will be invited to go and anyone who is not verified by say 3 or 4 "meetings in person" will just be blocked from the forum/chat being had about the event.

Always the few ago will try to ruin it for everyone be it for business reason or personal reasons..

On the bright side no one seems to be too bothered about it making the papers so is it a sign that the swing scene in Ireland is becoming more open ,just like the rest of Europe have been with the last decade

Roll on Saturday night x

"It's gonna come to the point where only people who are well verified will be invited to go and anyone who is not verified by say 3 or 4 "meetings in person" will just be blocked from the forum/chat being had about the event.

Always the few ago will try to ruin it for everyone be it for business reason or personal reasons..

On the bright side no one seems to be too bothered about it making the papers so is it a sign that the swing scene in Ireland is becoming more open ,just like the rest of Europe have been with the last decade

Roll on Saturday night x"

perfect.... Certain amount of verifications to access the forums !!! Solution I think !!

waterford

"Yep. Well firstly. Don't let the hype of the papers put people off. Go and enjoy the meet and meet new people...

Secondly. I like the idea of making the forums a member only thing. But for site supporters only might be a way of deterring them somewhat... Maybe not ha. Its only a matter of time before it becomes a scene that's familiar and they will move on to more pressing matters which they already should be.

Here's a story for you desk jockeys in the papers... We Don't Give A Fuck !!!!!"

Lol...I like ur ending... actually the papers would love that as their next article..

Shock horror!! Swingers say... we don't give a fuck!! The irony of it all lol

"We posted this earlier...but thaught this thread was more appropriate for it

Fek the begruggerssss.

Is it in every paper?

Just seen one about it!

Dont fret Laugh it off as 99% of the readers actual dont give a shit  "

"Yep. Well firstly. Don't let the hype of the papers put people off. Go and enjoy the meet and meet new people...

Lol...I like ur ending... actually the papers would love that as their next article..

Shock horror!! Swingers say... we don't give a fuck!! The irony of it all lol "

Pmsl

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Shock horror!! Swingers say... we don't give a fuck!! The irony of it all lol "

"Yea i agree with ash and hal something need to be to done to protect our privacy.

Indeed, but what can be done to protect our privacy... "

Maybe everyone who wants to join should be face photo verified and not aloud into forums chat rms etc if they don't!

"Yea i agree with ash and hal something need to be to done to protect our privacy.

Maybe everyone who wants to join should be face photo verified and not aloud into forums chat rms etc if they don't! "

I'm not pic verified.... So should I not be allowed post??

Don't see how that would make a difference tbh

"And what good would having forums viewable to members do,they wud just join in 2 mins and view them

to any journalist reading this why dont you investigate a real story like the links between drug companies and HSE state phyciatrists,the backhanders they take and regular "conferences" they have in places like bahamas,all paid for by these drug companies while their victims are left zombiefied throughout the country

theres a real public interest story for you"

Too right sad state of affairs when they have to write about this!

Maybe everyone who wants to join should be face photo verified and not aloud into forums chat rms etc if they don't!

Don't see how that would make a difference tbh"

I'm Not either but if there was some steps in place to delay people getting into forums or maybe newbies not allowed into the forums for a set period at least they can't just join then get straight in here and see what everyone is talking about now! If they was a four week delay the poxy journalist would be missing currant news etc

waterford

Maybe everyone who wants to join should be face photo verified and not aloud into forums chat rms etc if they don't! "

I agree

waterford

I'm Not either but if there was some steps in place to delay people getting into forums or maybe newbies not allowed into the forums for a set period at least they can't just join then get straight in here and see what everyone is talking about now! If they was a four week delay the poxy journalist would be missing currant news etc"

that may not work Jinny.. they would just set up a fake one.. keep It.. then log in anytime they wanna fill a page

This should be an open forum... but a private forum discussing meets n parties would be safer

I'm Not either but if there was some steps in place to delay people getting into forums or maybe newbies not allowed into the forums for a set period at least they can't just join then get straight in here and see what everyone is talking about now! If they was a four week delay the poxy journalist would be missing currant news etc"

But surely any decent journo would just set up several profiles & if one got discovered, they'd just move to another that was past the quarantine period. The only way to stop it being news is to make it old.

I'm Not either but if there was some steps in place to delay people getting into forums or maybe newbies not allowed into the forums for a set period at least they can't just join then get straight in here and see what everyone is talking about now! If they was a four week delay the poxy journalist would be missing currant news etc

that may not work Jinny.. they would just set up a fake one.. keep It.. then log in anytime they wanna fill a page

This should be an open forum... but a private forum discussing meets n parties would be safer "

Or just stop discussing them!

But surely any decent journo would just set up several profiles & if one got discovered, they'd just move to another that was past the quarantine period. The only way to stop it being news is to make it old. "

This ^^^^

I said it before, people give away far too much about themselves on an open forum!

waterford

This should be an open forum... but a private forum discussing meets n parties would be safer

Or just stop discussing them!"

Ah but where's the fun in that ... its all part of the buzz..the excitement and anticipation... the party

Palookaville

I really don't know a solution as we were all newbies at one point too. But I know I only got invited to an m&g by someone very trusted after meeting them for coffee when I was first on.

I wish there was some way of coding invites maybe or something but tbh... There will be always be haters and fakers and people who are nasty and spiteful. It's sad but that's life wherever you go. . So no surprise to find that type here as well sadly.maybe it would be better if the papers concentrated on stories about people doing something illegal !!

Ah but where's the fun in that ... its all part of the buzz..the excitement and anticipation... the party "

Then stop complaining.

waterford

But surely any decent journo would just set up several profiles & if one got discovered, they'd just move to another that was past the quarantine period. The only way to stop it being news is to make it old.

This ^^^^

I said it before, people give away far too much about themselves on an open forum! "

I do agree

waterford

"I really don't know a solution as we were all newbies at one point too. But I know I only got invited to an m&g by someone very trusted after meeting them for coffee when I was first on.

I wish there was some way of coding invites maybe or something but tbh... There will be always be haters and fakers and people who are nasty and spiteful. It's sad but that's life wherever you go. . So no surprise to find that type here as well sadly.maybe it would be better if the papers concentrated on stories about people doing something illegal !!

"

True

U mean this isn't illegal?!! Damn... I thought it was... that's no fun

By *unstercplCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 26/10/14 13:32:10]

waterford

Ah but where's the fun in that ... its all part of the buzz..the excitement and anticipation... the party

Then stop complaining."

Whose complaining?

By *unstercplCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Whats the big deal about the occaissional meet n greet

if they want to do stories about swingers theres swinger clubs they could be writing about

I think the club owner already has the number for the mirror "

Why no doubt someone has passed the word on and many have a view on who, we need to look a few points...

Most of the information came from posts in this forum so accessible to all and sundry. Password protecting the forum on a free site is a waste of time. Those who are most vocal on here provide the media with information however innocent it may seem. Just look at the number of posts about the M&G on here.

Details were posted from the text which means that it was provided by someone who was invited. Again how do you keep something quiet when it is open to members to come? Verifications are meaningless on a free site so the risk of publicity is always there unless you keep it closed to a small select group, just like it has been for years.. ..

Ah but where's the fun in that ... its all part of the buzz..the excitement and anticipation... the party "

Its a bloody pain in the arse to be honest but feck head up high and on with the show!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The funniest thing about this is there is clubs,parties, meets going on all over the country every weekend of the year. Hotels are used every day for meets some of us are well kown in our preffered hotels as regulars hell I even get a preferred customer rate

If a paper wanted to run a story about swingers parties and the debachuary that may or may not go on at them surly they would camp outside a club that advertises such nights of adult fun and debachuary rather than a social meet and greet which is run along the lines of any social event such as a fundraiser, wedding, awards event

To the people that have put a big effort into this social event I say hold ur preserve. to those that had or still planning to go I say go enjoy its a fancy dress party at Halloween like hundreds others that will be held in the next week.

To the journalist's that have taken an interest in private citizens social life go grow a set and take on real topics that can make a difference in real peoples lives facing real issues like housing, health, education,criminal gangs,old boys clubs,make a stand for those that cant like people that lost their jobs and can't avail of social services of other state aids cause they took the incentive to branch out and open a small business and are now entitled to nothing.

Maybe we should all emigrate and buy an island and set up a commune with our own state of the art defence system. Or maybe just best to try and be discreet. I can see a rush on sales of hoodies and disguise outfits coming on. Sur, for centuries haven't swingers been wearing masks?

waterford

"The funniest thing about this is there is clubs,parties, meets going on all over the country every weekend of the year. Hotels are used every day for meets some of us are well kown in our preffered hotels as regulars hell I even get a preferred customer rate

If a paper wanted to run a story about swingers parties and the debachuary that may or may not go on at them surly they would camp outside a club that advertises such nights of adult fun and debachuary rather than a social meet and greet which is run along the lines of any social event such as a fundraiser, wedding, awards event

To the people that have put a big effort into this social event I say hold ur preserve. to those that had or still planning to go I say go enjoy its a fancy dress party at Halloween like hundreds others that will be held in the next week.

To the journalist's that have taken an interest in private citizens social life go grow a set and take on real topics that can make a difference in real peoples lives facing real issues like housing, health, education,criminal gangs,old boys clubs,make a stand for those that cant like people that lost their jobs and can't avail of social services of other state aids cause they took the incentive to branch out and open a small business and are now entitled to nothing. "

is it not possible that the person or people who keep on leaking information are actually well verified, known people, who somehow got a very bad grudge?

I have a feeling it's someone we all know, who probably is friendly with everyone and who is actually invited to these events.

"is it not possible that the person or people who keep on leaking information are actually well verified, known people, who somehow got a very bad grudge?

I have a feeling it's someone we all know, who probably is friendly with everyone and who is actually invited to these events.

"

I wouldn't rule it out at all but I'd imagine it to be someone who's fairly new and not got an invite that wants to spoil it for everyone else.

Hopefully the days of cancelling parties over people like that are coming to an end anyway

Two that I know have,have been cancelled already this year and they were just meet and greets

This time people seem to be saying "fuck ye we are gonna go anyway"

It's the only way these pests will stop trying to ruin it anyway

"is it not possible that the person or people who keep on leaking information are actually well verified, known people, who somehow got a very bad grudge?

"

I 100% agree sweetie. This person is on the forums pouring honey in our ears while stabbing our backs.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I wouldn't rule it out at all but I'd imagine it to be someone who's fairly new and not got an invite that wants to spoil it for everyone else.

Hopefully the days of cancelling parties over people like that are coming to an end anyway

Two that I know have,have been cancelled already this year and they were just meet and greets

It's the only way these pests will stop trying to ruin it anyway "

All I'll say is:

"It's not good business practice to alienate your target market while you're trying to destroy what you mistakenly believe to be competition"

Going forward maybe parties and m&g should be organised through pm only. Might help to lessen the stories getting out

It's the only way these pests will stop trying to ruin it anyway "

I would be thinking it has to be someone that was invited how else did txt get out ?

At the end of the day, all that fkr accomplished by outing the meet and greet is to give the swing world and fab a load of advertising. Opening the eyes of the public who never knew our world existed. We checked and 200+ men and 200+ women have joined fab today! Get your mentoring caps on we're all gonna be busy!

Just had a read of that article... I'm shocked that's it's actually word for word of the invite even the discussions here... There only short of publishing the number

limerick

"At the end of the day, all that fkr accomplished by outing the meet and greet is to give the swing world and fab a load of advertising. Opening the eyes of the public who never knew our world existed. We checked and 200+ men and 200+ women have joined fab today! Get your mentoring caps on we're all gonna be busy! "

Mmmm fresh meat

Dublin

"At the end of the day, all that fkr accomplished by outing the meet and greet is to give the swing world and fab a load of advertising. Opening the eyes of the public who never knew our world existed. We checked and 200+ men and 200+ women have joined fab today! Get your mentoring caps on we're all gonna be busy! "

Here Here! Let's welcome the (hopefully mostly genuine) newbies!

"At the end of the day, all that fkr accomplished by outing the meet and greet is to give the swing world and fab a load of advertising. Opening the eyes of the public who never knew our world existed. We checked and 200+ men and 200+ women have joined fab today! Get your mentoring caps on we're all gonna be busy!

Here Here! Let's welcome the (hopefully mostly genuine) newbies!"

We got a hey How's yous message a few minutes ago from user no longer on site. Guess his lady walked into the room.

Dublin

"At the end of the day, all that fkr accomplished by outing the meet and greet is to give the swing world and fab a load of advertising. Opening the eyes of the public who never knew our world existed. We checked and 200+ men and 200+ women have joined fab today! Get your mentoring caps on we're all gonna be busy!

Here Here! Let's welcome the (hopefully mostly genuine) newbies!

We got a hey How's yous message a few minutes ago from user no longer on site. Guess his lady walked into the room. "

ok so we're down to 199

It's the only way these pests will stop trying to ruin it anyway

I would be thinking it has to be someone that was invited how else did txt get out ? "

Just read the article there

So yeah it must have been someone that was invited

Even had down as far as the coffee meet prior to the actually party

Why bother like??

Excuse my slowness folks, been away awhile so havent heard whats going on, seems theres strife over the M&G? Is it still on?

limerick

All of what was printed was posted on the forms anybody could have read it there

Dublin

"All of what was printed was posted on the forms anybody could have read it there"

There was some information leaked. I'm not going into specifics. but i witnessed it.

Please don't blame the Newbies! It's not a Newbie. Members of the low-life gutter press have been on ALL the sites for YEARS and they have verified profiles - they actually meet - and attend socials - and it's their job to give scurrilous articles an airing every few months to the rags that we wouldn't buy if it was the last burnable combustible left on Earth. Some of the 'trusted' profiles are the ones you shouldn't be sharing information with off-site.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Play them at their own game, invite them.... But not to any afters. Even we're banned from playing at the party....

It's a nothing story by a nothing paper. Everyone thats planning on going, do so and enjoy.

I was just on the site locanto and all the details are there with prices and hotel name for all to see

city

[Removed by poster at 26/10/14 16:12:03]

"Play them at their own game, invite them.... But not to any afters. Even we're banned from playing at the party....

"

Whoever did it is already invited

Dublin

"I was just on the site locanto and all the details are there with prices and hotel name for all to see "

Flag it so it can be removed.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 26/10/14 16:19:30]

"I was just on the site locanto and all the details are there with prices and hotel name for all to see

Flag it so it can be removed."

yup just seen it flagged it but probably won't do any good

city

"I was just on the site locanto and all the details are there with prices and hotel name for all to see

Flag it so it can be removed. yup just seen it flagged it but probably won't do any good "

Done the same.....

"Going forward maybe parties and m&g should be organised through pm only. Might help to lessen the stories getting out"

Yes, that would make sense!

"Going forward maybe parties and m&g should be organised through pm only. Might help to lessen the stories getting out

Yes, that would make sense! "

Then u wouldn't know who's going only the organiser would so there would be no banter on the forum beforehand

Pity Ireland is not more open to it coz no one would care about silly little stories

"All of what was printed was posted on the forms anybody could have read it there

There was some information leaked. I'm not going into specifics. but i witnessed it."

The costs to get in was in the papers, I don't think the prices were discussed at the forums, or was it!!?

Dublin

"All of what was printed was posted on the forms anybody could have read it there

There was some information leaked. I'm not going into specifics. but i witnessed it.

The costs to get in was in the papers, I don't think the prices were discussed at the forums, or was it!!? "

Not discussed on THIS forum....

I'm not going to the party, I frequent the forums and the first I read of the price was the article.

What I don't get is in every city/large town in Ireland there are people meeting drinking flirting and going home others off to have sex,lots of these people are married and doing it behind their partners back,this isnt sleazy apparently perfectly "normal" and doesnt deserve a full page spread,but because we're swingers going out with our partners meeting other people for a bit of spice it's sleazy and shocking!!

Wake the fuck up irish journalists.....ridiculous

This happens a week before most big M&G's..it has happened in the past and will happen in the future Don't let this put you off attending M&G's are very well organised and security will be tight and sure everyone will be dressed up At the end of the day a M&G is exactly that a meet and greet...meeting fellow sexy friends for a few drinks and a bit of dancing. Some people just like trying to ruin other people's fun that's life! Jack and Nora no doubt will have all aspects for a great covered. Have fun guys

E & J xx

"What I don't get is in every city/large town in Ireland there are people meeting drinking flirting and going home others off to have sex,lots of these people are married and doing it behind their partners back,this isnt sleazy apparently perfectly "normal" and doesnt deserve a full page spread,but because we're swingers going out with our partners meeting other people for a bit of spice it's sleazy and shocking!!

"

Well said, it is ridiculous....

kildare

Does anyone really doubt who's behind this??

And their minnions here who get the info and invites and pass it on to them

Palookaville

"What I don't get is in every city/large town in Ireland there are people meeting drinking flirting and going home others off to have sex,lots of these people are married and doing it behind their partners back,this isnt sleazy apparently perfectly "normal" and doesnt deserve a full page spread,but because we're swingers going out with our partners meeting other people for a bit of spice it's sleazy and shocking!!

Well said, it is ridiculous.... "

yep. . Always the same. .. I don't take it under my nose anymore. Everyone will have a great time

"Does anyone really doubt who's behind this??

"

Well, it's obvious somebody set up a profile here and got invited and or found out from somebody who's going to the M & G or whoever is going said it to somebody thinking they could be trusted and that somebody passed it on thinking nothing of it!

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"

it was put up on that certain website that they where going to ring them the other day

The costs to get in was in the papers, I don't think the prices were discussed at the forums, or was it!!? "

To my knowledge cost was private in the invite texts

The costs to get in was in the papers, I don't think the prices were discussed at the forums, or was it!!?

To my knowledge cost was private in the invite texts "

So whoever got an invite leaked the information out to somebody they thought they could trust...

So whoever got an invite leaked the information out to somebody they thought they could trust... "

that person will be there next week and have a right laugh taking the piss out of everyone.. wait for the reports the days after

So whoever got an invite leaked the information out to somebody they thought they could trust...

that person will be there next week and have a right laugh taking the piss out of everyone.. wait for the reports the days after"

Agreed the person who is spoiling these meets is a well known, trusted and verified member among us. It's happening to every meet for it to be a newbie or someone who wasn't given and invite. I wasn't aware of any costs until I read the article.

So whoever got an invite leaked the information out to somebody they thought they could trust... "

Or whoever it is who leaked just leaked the info straight from their invite text?

Folks with no invite text wouldn't know the costs....

"And what good would having forums viewable to members do,they wud just join in 2 mins and view them

theres a real public interest story for you"

Does this now mean i will be on the red carpet with photographers taking pics of my beautiful mush???

Note to self RESUME catwalk poses.

"Does this now mean i will be on the red carpet with photographers taking pics of my beautiful mush???

Note to self RESUME catwalk poses. "

Its Mr btw. Lol

Or whoever it is who leaked just leaked the info straight from their invite text?

Folks with no invite text wouldn't know the costs...."

any party we have attended that Has been the cost .

Folks with no invite text wouldn't know the costs...."

That's not good....

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Someone in this thread has stated that they know that info was leaked and by whom

I hope they have messaged the organisers and let them know?

it was put up on that certain website that they where going to ring them the other day "

It clearly stated the location on that website,

and also said that the press would be interested,

So, in my eyes, it's obvious who has done this.....

kildare

"Someone in this thread has stated that they know that info was leaked and by whom

I hope they have messaged the organisers and let them know?"

everyone knows who's behind it

as was said before they said on their website they were going to do it

"Well for a start I think the fourms should not be able to be viewed by public this has been asked before all u need is to go to a paper they can see for themselves whats goin on here !"

This is very true and has been pointed out many times. Maybe it's best practice while forums are still available to non members that meet n greets are not the discussed on forums???? I know they are only social occasions but Ireland is such a small place that it doesn't take much to put people off going.

"Someone in this thread has stated that they know that info was leaked and by whom

I hope they have messaged the organisers and let them know?

everyone knows who's behind it

as was said before they said on their website they were going to do it"

I don't know who it is....

"The funniest thing about this is there is clubs,parties, meets going on all over the country every weekend of the year. Hotels are used every day for meets some of us are well kown in our preffered hotels as regulars hell I even get a preferred customer rate

To the journalist's that have taken an interest in private citizens social life go grow a set and take on real topics that can make a difference in real peoples lives facing real issues like housing, health, education,criminal gangs,old boys clubs,make a stand for those that cant like people that lost their jobs and can't avail of social services of other state aids cause they took the incentive to branch out and open a small business and are now entitled to nothing. "

"

Of course, it depends on how the rat/s sold it to the rag...if they told enough lies about people and made their 'story' juicy enough...

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

If this was scandalous news or something new the real papers would have covered it, The Daily Mirror is a not a real paper by any means

kildare

Personally i think its a much more juicy story that an established swinger club is sabotaging parties around the country

"Personally i think its a much more juicy story that an established swinger club is sabotaging parties around the country"

Absolutely

Blackmailing people to promote his club

Posting fictious slanderous posts to his website in the user names of members from here.

Posting personal emotive information in a bullying and dangerous fashion which can be seen as wrecklessly endangering the wellbeing of the person the lies are written about.

Slandering another well know establishment in a bid to acquire the status of being Ireland's premier swing venue

I think that's newsworthy

Dublin

What good is being king, when you've nothing to reign over?

"Personally i think its a much more juicy story that an established swinger club is sabotaging parties around the country

Absolutely

Posting fictious slanderous posts to his website in the user names of members from here.

Posting personal emotive information in a bullying and dangerous fashion which can be seen as wrecklessly endangering the wellbeing of the person the lies are written about.

Slandering another well know establishment in a bid to acquire the status of being Ireland's premier swing venue

I think that' newsworthy

"

Hit the nail on the head

"What good is being king, when you've nothing to reign over?"

"...my empire of dirt..."

Dublin

"What good is being king, when you've nothing to reign over?

"...my empire of dirt...""

Beautiful.

"Personally i think its a much more juicy story that an established swinger club is sabotaging parties around the country

Absolutely

"

Well said

I really think that people should just keep quiet about it, just go have a good night & stop giving this horrible person fuel for his fire!! There will be plenty security there, the hotel is willing to go ahead & after all we r adults doing nothing wrong! The more we bitch & moan about it the more he is laughing...after all this is a free site & ANYONE can read this post with loads of profiles in a matter of minutes....so go have a good night, relax, enjoy & don't give him the satisfaction of ruining our night

"I really think that people should just keep quiet about it, just go have a good night & stop giving this horrible person fuel for his fire!! There will be plenty security there, the hotel is willing to go ahead & after all we r adults doing nothing wrong! The more we bitch & moan about it the more he is laughing...after all this is a free site & ANYONE can read this post with loads of profiles in a matter of minutes....so go have a good night, relax, enjoy & don't give him the satisfaction of ruining our night "

Totally agree.

By *nandtnCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I really think that people should just keep quiet about it, just go have a good night & stop giving this horrible person fuel for his fire!! There will be plenty security there, the hotel is willing to go ahead & after all we r adults doing nothing wrong! The more we bitch & moan about it the more he is laughing...after all this is a free site & ANYONE can read this post with loads of profiles in a matter of minutes....so go have a good night, relax, enjoy & don't give him the satisfaction of ruining our night "

By *ibertine-xWoman  over a year ago

myob

Absolutely

"

Totally!

Absolutely

"

» Add a new message to this topic