What am I doing wrong lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

You need a cock pic avatar. They rule!

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Into Ireland chatroom pants down wank on cam. You'll be fighting them off.

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Into Ireland chatroom pants down wank on cam. You'll be fighting them off."
how can ya resist that haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Into Ireland chatroom pants down wank on cam. You'll be fighting them off. how can ya resist that haha"

Ah c'mon guys that's awful lol he's just looking for some help ( I do see the funny side)

Defo no cock pic and just write an honest message be truthful in what you seek don't spam the person your interested in with I wanna fuck mails..just try and be yourself but if yourself is a creep well then we'll just say prayer to the virgin gods for us

Happy hunting

"Into Ireland chatroom pants down wank on cam. You'll be fighting them off. how can ya resist that haha

Ah c'mon guys that's awful lol he's just looking for some help ( I do see the funny side)

Defo no cock pic and just write an honest message be truthful in what you seek don't spam the person your interested in with I wanna fuck mails..just try and be yourself but if yourself is a creep well then we'll just say prayer to the virgin gods for us

Happy hunting"

"Into Ireland chatroom pants down wank on cam. You'll be fighting them off."
fighting them off with a big stick! Who's stick though?

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

Be honest, polite and respectful, read profiles, don't copy and paste an intro message(unless they are unverified without pics) and be patient remember men outnumber women 10:1 on here.

"Into Ireland chatroom pants down wank on cam. You'll be fighting them off. how can ya resist that haha

Happy hunting"

I'm sorry but how can you tell someone no cock pics when your only public pic is..... A cock pic??

"What am I doing wrong lol "

Oh no what a surprise, you did something wrong.... You have wrong ideas how it runs here, that's all .. with other word ..it is normal

All good things come to those who wait my friend

"What am I doing wrong lol

Oh no what a surprise, you did something wrong.... You have wrong ideas how it runs here, that's all .. with other word ..it is normal "

You need patience, lots of patience. Be relaxed ....

"You need a cock pic avatar. They rule! "

Play nicely

Remember that nice guys "finish last" . . . . . Which should be a good thing around here. . .

You say you're only here 6 weeks?

Hardly any time at all!

Just relax, enjoy the fun, get to know people.

Be friendly, respectful and non pushy and you'll be fine....

You say you're a 'professional' and you don't have pics up because of this?

Ermmm.... Face pic on your profile is hardly discrete! (Just saying)

First thing to do is take down your other thread ..Belfast cock ...not exactly doing u any favours and like someone else said think about what you say when u message someone .. Good luck ..

Yea like wtf its hardly charmin....Who wants cock in Belfast now..its a bit Lame...And kinda childlike...sorry to be harsh...but u wont get far that way....just sayin....

"Yea like wtf its hardly charmin....Who wants cock in Belfast now..its a bit Lame...And kinda childlike...sorry to be harsh...but u wont get far that way....just sayin...."

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Oh no what a surprise, you did something wrong.... You have wrong ideas how it runs here, that's all .. with other word ..it is normal

You need patience, lots of patience. Be relaxed ...."

This, exactly this...and yeah a "who wants cock" thread will only get the piss taken out of you. That's not the way it works.

This, exactly this...and yeah a "who wants cock" thread will only get the piss taken out of you. That's not the way it works. "

Its true, it'd be the same if I put up a 'who wants pussy in cork now thread', not the way it happens

talk to women on here the way you'd talk to them in person.

If you're in a bar and club and approach a girl you'd hardly say to her "fancy some cock?" or "wanna fuck"

Dublin

This, exactly this...and yeah a "who wants cock" thread will only get the piss taken out of you. That's not the way it works.

Its true, it'd be the same if I put up a 'who wants pussy in cork now thread', not the way it happens "

Now now that's not the way it works and you know it.

Its true, it'd be the same if I put up a 'who wants pussy in cork now thread', not the way it happens

Now now that's not the way it works and you know it. "

Oh no, that'd be bad

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Are you here 3 months or 6 weeks ?

Now now that's not the way it works and you know it.

Oh no, that'd be bad "

Some people believe the women here are in line for the boys. Maybe it's the same guys that pull open the door to an Club in the night and shout : "who of you ladies want an good fuck tonight "

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

90% of the men here have a completely unrealistic idea of what the site does.

If you just want casual sex and are a single male... Don't bother with this site. Just go out and pull. You're far far more likely to get laid in any d*unken covers band nightclub across Ireland than you are spending your time here.

The number of genuine and meeting for sex single women / couples-for-men is very very low. You can almost guarantee there are six better looking / hung / wittier men out there ahead of you for each woman / couple you approach.

The reality is that being identified as a swinger in ireland is a very minority thing. You'll find dating sites and apps more likely to result in casual sex than fabs. Fabs in Ireland is a very different beast to the UK due to the few females (solo or in couples) on the scene. The idea that its shag-central for every tom, dick amd harry is something men all need to disabuse themselves of.

Do bother with this site if your kink is some form of swinger-related sex, from group sex to parties to being known to several women on here. But realise you're going to have to communicate and build a friendship with them to 'get' anywhere.

"90% of the men here have a completely unrealistic idea of what the site does.

If you just want casual sex and are a single male... Don't bother with this site. Just go out and pull. You're far far more likely to get laid in any d*unken covers band nightclub across Ireland than you are spending your time here.

The number of genuine and meeting for sex single women / couples-for-men is very very low. You can almost guarantee there are six better looking / hung / wittier men out there ahead of you for each woman / couple you approach.

The reality is that being identified as a swinger in ireland is a very minority thing. You'll find dating sites and apps more likely to result in casual sex than fabs. Fabs in Ireland is a very different beast to the UK due to the few females (solo or in couples) on the scene. The idea that its shag-central for every tom, dick amd harry is something men all need to disabuse themselves of.

Do bother with this site if your kink is some form of swinger-related sex, from group sex to parties to being known to several women on here. But realise you're going to have to communicate and build a friendship with them to 'get' anywhere.

"

yep that's what i said , or simple ..see it as fun and be laid-back . If you find some nice person it is fine ..if not is ok too

Dublin

Suave, I totally agree with your post.

By *tranmillis GuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Jason I feel for you mate, I was on here 4 months before a lovely couple asked me to meet them, and here even after meeting them and they verified me, meets on here are like gold dust. Ffs you have better odds winning the lottery than getting pussy on this site lol

Good luck mate

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"You need a cock pic avatar. They rule! "
why not advertise the fact you've small feet . The ladies love small feet

Read all the above posts..agree with a lot if what has been said..but essentially no-one has quite hit the nail on the head..very simply...you need to get out the sky remote.......

Meets require a bit of thought and preparation being self defeatist before u start I not a great quality I have found once you meet someone it becomes easier and 3 months is no time I was4 -6 months before I popped my cherry but if sex is your primary reason fur meeting well woven will see through it sex happens because people like you WHEN They meet you

» Add a new message to this topic