???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"???"

???!!!

"?"

In relation to what? We need something to gauge our decision?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every time I send a mess to anyone they just get deleted

"Every time I send a mess to anyone they just get deleted"

What is said in the messages you send? If it's 'wanna fuck now' then that won't help

Depends what you are saying and who your sending the message too....more than likely isnt your looks thats getting them deleted....i could be wrong

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I'm not sure that you can put that down to your attractiveness. We don't have much information to go on though.

Perhaps you are messaging people who are not looking for what you have to offer.

Perhaps the content of your messages is off putting?

Maybe you are outside people's age preferences??

Make sure you read the profiles of those you are messaging and be sure that you are what they are looking for and maybe you'll have more luck??

Miss _cjoy

I do read profiles and only have messaged ones that are searching for what I have to give . Lol I am not rude and neither give those one liners either the only ones I seem to attract are gays guys and most cases that nothing to do with looks that's to do with having a biggish cock lol . So I just thought maybe I'm not that attractive

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

Well in that case I guess it's just a matter of being patient maybe.

Miss _cjoy

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its not about being ugly.. im no oil painting but I have built up a network of people I know but it takes a lot of time and effort its not just about emails. you have to remember that cpls and esp women get 100s of mails a day they cannot be expected to reply to them all also you like everyone else my not be their cup of tea but persevere and you will find people who's cup of tea u are

Would it be the beard .

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

"its not about being ugly.. im no oil painting but I have built up a network of people I know but it takes a lot of time and effort its not just about emails. you have to remember that cpls and esp women get 100s of mails a day they cannot be expected to reply to them all also you like everyone else my not be their cup of tea but persevere and you will find people who's cup of tea u are"

Agreed

"its not about being ugly.. im no oil painting but I have built up a network of people I know but it takes a lot of time and effort its not just about emails. you have to remember that cpls and esp women get 100s of mails a day they cannot be expected to reply to them all also you like everyone else my not be their cup of tea but persevere and you will find people who's cup of tea u are"

+1

"Well in that case I guess it's just a matter of being patient maybe.

Miss _cjoy "

I am a patient man lol

All advice is good advice

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"All advice is good advice"

In the spirit of your comment above, take pics away from the antigue mirror and flowers......looks like you've sneaked in a selfie whilst visiting yiur dead aunt at the funeral parlour...

"All advice is good advice

In the spirit of your comment above, take pics away from the antigue mirror and flowers......looks like you've sneaked in a selfie whilst visiting yiur dead aunt at the funeral parlour... "

Lol lol sorry it's an old antique farm house . I will do lol

In the spirit of your comment above, take pics away from the antigue mirror and flowers......looks like you've sneaked in a selfie whilst visiting yiur dead aunt at the funeral parlour... "

That made me LOL

I could always use your mirror

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

"I do read profiles and only have messaged ones that are searching for what I have to give . Lol I am not rude and neither give those one liners either the only ones I seem to attract are gays guys and most cases that nothing to do with looks that's to do with having a biggish cock lol . So I just thought maybe I'm not that attractive "

Nice humble-brag bro'.

Maybe its nothing to do with your cock and they just like hitting on ugly blokes?

"I do read profiles and only have messaged ones that are searching for what I have to give . Lol I am not rude and neither give those one liners either the only ones I seem to attract are gays guys and most cases that nothing to do with looks that's to do with having a biggish cock lol . So I just thought maybe I'm not that attractive

Nice humble-brag bro'.

Maybe its nothing to do with your cock and they just like hitting on ugly blokes?"

So they've been hitting on you to ?

welcome to the club .. 90% of your messages are for nothing ..but the 10% could be worth the effort

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

"I do read profiles and only have messaged ones that are searching for what I have to give . Lol I am not rude and neither give those one liners either the only ones I seem to attract are gays guys and most cases that nothing to do with looks that's to do with having a biggish cock lol . So I just thought maybe I'm not that attractive

Nice humble-brag bro'.

Maybe its nothing to do with your cock and they just like hitting on ugly blokes?

So they've been hitting on you to ?"

Nope. Not me saying 'im ugly and gay men are hitting on me'. Better luck next time.

hahahaha!!! Oh that comment just cheered me right up!!

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

In the spirit of your comment above, take pics away from the antigue mirror and flowers......looks like you've sneaked in a selfie whilst visiting yiur dead aunt at the funeral parlour... hahahaha!!! Oh that comment just cheered me right up!!"

Very victorion lol

"I'm not sure that you can put that down to your attractiveness. We don't have much information to go on though.

Perhaps you are messaging people who are not looking for what you have to offer.

Perhaps the content of your messages is off putting?

Maybe you are outside people's age preferences??

Make sure you read the profiles of those you are messaging and be sure that you are what they are looking for and maybe you'll have more luck??

Miss _cjoy "

"?"

Are we just allowed to say yes or no? Lol

Maybe, I have heard that some girls have met guys who smell so bad they have to make them shower before sex, and look like crap.

So if you are not getting the time of day and these guys are, what does it say about you?

"?

Are we just allowed to say yes or no? Lol "

Hell yea

"Maybe, I have heard that some girls have met guys who smell so bad they have to make them shower before sex, and look like crap.

So if you are not getting the time of day and these guys are, what does it say about you?"

Exactly am I that bad ?

Awh I've had a mix of being ignored to time wasters it's just one of these games where u have to figure out what works, someone mentioned the chatroom but I've tried for weeks to get involved there but it all little cliques. I dunno maybe it's cause I'm ginger lol

The answer will never be known. Its one of lifes mysteries. Everyone is either ugly or beautiful to others. We have all been rejected by fellow humans. Why worry about it? Just craic on.

"The answer will never be known. Its one of lifes mysteries. Everyone is either ugly or beautiful to others. We have all been rejected by fellow humans. Why worry about it? Just craic on. "

;)

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

"?"

Yes. Conundrum sorted.

"?

Are we just allowed to say yes or no? Lol

Hell yea"

Was you having an ugly day? We all have them x