FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Twat

Twat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s. Appletree OP   Woman  over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

On a light note ....

have you ever thought some verifications should just read ....."twat" lol ?

what have you wanted to write but never did ....lets keep this light and funny .....discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

He smelt. Don't go there.

I always think some are in code....you can tell when they actually are just being polite...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sub did we meet the same guy? Lol. Never know what to write if the meet was less than stellar

Lets be honest, have you ever read a bad one

"Lets be honest, have you ever read a bad one "
that's my point exactly lol

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Should just write 'He showed up at least, I on the other hand shouldn't have'

If it didnt go well why leave a verification at all?your never gona meet the guy again so why bother?

[Removed by poster at 27/10/14 15:01:01]

"Should just write 'He showed up at least, I on the other hand shouldn't have' "
so gonna use that one ....

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Do you mean the person that wrote the verification or who the verification is written about?

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"If it didnt go well why leave a verification at all?your never gona meet the guy again so why bother?"

I think the main point for verifying someone is just to say they are who they said they are are that they were where they said they'd be, as opposed to giving a blow by blow account of what happened....... That's just my take on it.

Miss Mcjoy

Thats a fair point then....

By *llie8Man  over a year ago

ask and I might tell ya

"Do you mean the person that wrote the verification or who the verification is written about? "

Awe Kim, really...good job you pretty..xx..lol

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"On a light note ....

have you ever thought some verifications should just read ....."twat" lol ?

what have you wanted to write but never did ....lets keep this light and funny .....discuss"

Lol we have been lucky so far & only chatted with & met some lovely people,would love to slap twat across a few people's head in real world tho

I have often thought about verifying my Ollie pop individual profile as a twat but that could back fire on me ...and merely make him more appealing to other...bad enough he is a gay icon going on the amount of fabs his pictures get lol

By *llie8Man  over a year ago

ask and I might tell ya

"I have often thought about verifying my Ollie pop individual profile as a twat but that could back fire on me ...and merely make him more appealing to other...bad enough he is a gay icon going on the amount of fabs his pictures get lol"
them from girls...

No, honestly...??

Maybe some of it really is code. . . GREAT ORAL SKILLS. . could be a code for THEY TOOK OUT THEIR TEETH. . . Or GREAT TO CHAT . . for THOUGHT I'D MISS OUT ON THE SOAPS. . . or TWINKLE IN THEIR EYE. . . for NO WAY I'M DOING THAT. . . or HOPE TO MEET AGAIN SHORTLY. . for I'VE BLOCKED THEM ALREADY. .

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

With couples meeting single males I always read the bit about the husband 'john's a great fella and awful funny' as 'johns a lucky lucky bastard'

"Maybe some of it really is code. . . GREAT ORAL SKILLS. . could be a code for THEY TOOK OUT THEIR TEETH. . . Or GREAT TO CHAT . . for THOUGHT I'D MISS OUT ON THE SOAPS. . . or TWINKLE IN THEIR EYE. . . for NO WAY I'M DOING THAT. . . or HOPE TO MEET AGAIN SHORTLY. . for I'VE BLOCKED THEM ALREADY. . "

I've been temnpted to write some bad veris - luckily very rarely. I wish I could withdraw some of them after a while when they change or turn weird... without having to block them.

"I've been temnpted to write some bad veris - luckily very rarely. I wish I could withdraw some of them after a while when they change or turn weird... without having to block them. "

Me too!

"I've been temnpted to write some bad veris - luckily very rarely. I wish I could withdraw some of them after a while when they change or turn weird... without having to block them.

Me too! "

. In fairness the best veris are gone on impulse truth Is hidden in there and they are better when reactive and fresh.

"She had a great mouth for cooling soup"

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

""She had a great mouth for cooling soup" "

That got a giggle!!!!

Jesus they are out in force tonight....ffs the stupid mails I'm getting are unreal grrrrrr

Wouldn't it be great that instead of having to write a verification, if you had a star system like on E-bay, in the verification section you could click on stars 1 to 5 and they appear on your profile... then you wouldn't really have to be "polite" lol.... can you imagine all the mails from the gobshites.. why did I only get 1 star... lmao.....

"Wouldn't it be great that instead of having to write a verification, if you had a star system like on E-bay, in the verification section you could click on stars 1 to 5 and they appear on your profile... then you wouldn't really have to be "polite" lol.... can you imagine all the mails from the gobshites.. why did I only get 1 star... lmao..... "

Now I like that idea.

"Maybe some of it really is code. . . GREAT ORAL SKILLS. . could be a code for THEY TOOK OUT THEIR TEETH. . . Or GREAT TO CHAT . . for THOUGHT I'D MISS OUT ON THE SOAPS. . . or TWINKLE IN THEIR EYE. . . for NO WAY I'M DOING THAT. . . or HOPE TO MEET AGAIN SHORTLY. . for I'VE BLOCKED THEM ALREADY. . "
lol this made me giggle!!

If you don't like the person why write any verification?

"If you don't like the person why write any verification? "

true, sometimes you like the person but the meet just didn't go well.

"If you don't like the person why write any verification?

true, sometimes you like the person but the meet just didn't go well. "

if I meet someone I think I'd at least give them the courtesy of saying I met them it's more a validation of a single guy to say I turned up as well. But as I said earlier the best veris are reactive the truth not rehearsed as immediate reactions tell lots

true, sometimes you like the person but the meet just didn't go well. if I meet someone I think I'd at least give them the courtesy of saying I met them it's more a validation of a single guy to say I turned up as well. But as I said earlier the best veris are reactive the truth not rehearsed as immediate reactions tell lots "

if the meet didn't go well I wouldn't write a verification unless they ask me to. One guy was particularly awful and insisted on a veri. So I wrote "I met him"

true, sometimes you like the person but the meet just didn't go well. if I meet someone I think I'd at least give them the courtesy of saying I met them it's more a validation of a single guy to say I turned up as well. But as I said earlier the best veris are reactive the truth not rehearsed as immediate reactions tell lots Lol point taken SW

if the meet didn't go well I wouldn't write a verification unless they ask me to. One guy was particularly awful and insisted on a veri. So I wrote "I met him"

"

» Add a new message to this topic