FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's the point?

What's the point?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there really any point messaging women or couples on here? I'm under the impression that women and couples could get eighty or a hundred messages a day, so you'd really need to stand out from the crowd. I couldn't be bothered messaging anymore, I reckon the way forward is to try and get an invite to the next meet and greet. Am I right in saying that there's no point sending messages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is plenty of women and couples who get tonnes of messages, I suppose its the content of the email that makes it stand out. Meet and greets are great ways to introduce yourself and get yourself known. Best of luck

Ah no that's giving up...don't do that.

I've met some great people who contacted me by email. But sometimes it's just a matter of luck.

Guys I've met have been after getting message, so I wouldn't rule it out

Id say its a lot to do with right time, right place.

You are right trying to get to M&G party. Usually, you need to be verified, so if you aren't yet, get this done quickly.

Messaging ladies or couples does work. You have correctly noticed that they get plenty of messages, so you really need to stand out. It is not so difficult, as it is enough to be honest with yourself on what you want and why with her/them and just spilling it out in a good English (easier for you, as you are a native speaker).

Get your ass on the chat and keep it in the forums. If people recognise you and see you are a nice bloke, you will get replies sooner or later to your messages.

Good like and have fun pal.

Of course u should try but giving off the desparation vibes won't get you anywhere you are correct try stand out from crowd. If it's any consolation I was ages waiting on 1st meet from messaging but once you get over that hurdle u will be fine. But if you give up u will never know

"There is plenty of women and couples who get tonnes of messages, I suppose its the content of the email that makes it stand out. Meet and greets are great ways to introduce yourself and get yourself known. Best of luck "

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"Is there really any point messaging women or couples on here? I'm under the impression that women and couples could get eighty or a hundred messages a day, so you'd really need to stand out from the crowd. I couldn't be bothered messaging anymore, I reckon the way forward is to try and get an invite to the next meet and greet. Am I right in saying that there's no point sending messages?"

Better to get verified first before trying to get to a m&g... especially with all the hassle in cork at the moment.

Chat to the beautiful ladies n couple in the chat rooms and if you get on in here...ud have a better chance to arrange a meet...

The main thing is take ur time... enjoy the chatting... don't rush

"You are right trying to get to M&G party. Usually, you need to be verified, so if you aren't yet, get this done quickly.

Messaging ladies or couples does work. You have correctly noticed that they get plenty of messages, so you really need to stand out. It is not so difficult, as it is enough to be honest with yourself on what you want and why with her/them and just spilling it out in a good English (easier for you, as you are a native speaker).

Get your ass on the chat and keep it in the forums. If people recognise you and see you are a nice bloke, you will get replies sooner or later to your messages.

"

I don't get a 100+ messages a day.... some of us don't but that's fine, not complaining at all!!

"You are right trying to get to M&G party. Usually, you need to be verified, so if you aren't yet, get this done quickly.

I don't get a 100+ messages a day.... some of us don't but that's fine, not complaining at all!! "

us either lol (and never have)I can well believe the single ladies do ,but we dont get as many as some people seem to think.

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Is there really any point messaging women or couples on here? I'm under the impression that women and couples could get eighty or a hundred messages a day, so you'd really need to stand out from the crowd. I couldn't be bothered messaging anymore, I reckon the way forward is to try and get an invite to the next meet and greet. Am I right in saying that there's no point sending messages?"
y

First Rule of Fab Club: Dont cry about Fab Club.

Second Rule of Fab Club: Work out what works for you on Fab Club.

M&G are some folks cup of tea, not others. But if you've never tried how will you know....

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"

is really as simple as that tbh.. Good luck

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"There is plenty of women and couples who get tonnes of messages, I suppose its the content of the email that makes it stand out. Meet and greets are great ways to introduce yourself and get yourself known. Best of luck "

we dont get that many mgs here , we have only one or two filters clicked but still not many mails even before that must just be us then , maybe we arnt good enough

mrs crazy

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

As with the property game, it's location location location so it is for single guys swinging: patience patience patience.

You'll be tempted to give up. VERY tempted. If you're sincere, and genuine and here for the right reasons, then persevere.

There has been some good advice given on this thread. Study it. Find out what works for you. Do it. Sometimes it can feel like a full time job, and I suppose in a way it is. A good single guy profile takes work and that work doesn't happen overnight. Be prepared to play the long game.

Did I mention patience?

No point really. I have messaged girls who have winked me and got no reply, messaged girls who have liked all my photos and got one word reply.

I don't bother that much any more. People can and do message me if they want.

As for getting to meet as many people as you can. That's not my thing, go to a m&g or something lol.

There is an assumption that all the messers are guys. They are not. 10% or less on this site are genuine. Because there are 10 times more men than women women get a lot more crap. Think how annoyed you feel when you get the run around from a woman. Now multiply that experience by 100 and you are close to what the girls deal with every day.

M and g are great I'm sure but you then don't get to talk to women who prefer to do their thing in private.

At this stage I usually get a sense of a messer within a message or two. Unfortunately you learn that from experience.

So keep at it. If your sole purpose from chatting is to get your hole then you will get no where and you are part of the noise. If you are interested in people you will do fine

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

I agree with Alot of what's been said already but I have to stress that reading a person's profile and sending the a decent polite interesting mail will go in your favour and set you apart from the messers. We unfortunately delete and block easily 80% of the mail we get cause it's rude or just pure ignorant messages demanding sex so a nice well written mail is always refreshing and will always get a reply! Keep trying and don't lose faith just yet. Good luck

We receive numerous messages from guys, and yes most are deleted without even a reply. Reasons? No veris, newbies, sending a cock pic, no public pics. The last one especially is a pet peeve of ours. If a guy wants a message back at least give Mrs K a taster of physique at least.

We do reply to some, and have had mfm with guys off this site. It is a matter of luck I think also, sometimes we are not looking to meet a guy, and then some guys just messaged at the right time for us.

So yes there is a point in messaging couples.

Keep the faith

"

Lots of good advice here,learn from it

Of course there's a point!! You've only been here 4 weeks and you're ready to give up?? Come on now!!

Be sincere in your messages, don't come on too strong and for the love of god don't add as a friend without at least trying to message first it's the most irritating thing and damn right rude! Don't go deleting your profile just yet

» Add a new message to this topic