FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > out n about

out n about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aftPunk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Around the World

Hi Everyone, first post on the forum, hoping you can help me out.

Having never once thought about bumping into someone you've met at a party, and/or played with, while you're out doing some shopping I found myself in a bit of a pickle today! My mum was floating around the shop nearby and didn't want to get into "so who's your one?"....... I avoided eye contact with a lady I met at my first party last week and felt quite rude, I'd have no problem saying hi at all ordinarily but then of course I thought it best in case she was in a similar situation to me or whatever.

So my question to you knowledgeable and experienced folk: has that happened to you? Is there an unsaid rule about public meetings or a commun story used if you do meet like "we do yoga together"?

Don't even know if she saw me just feel bit rude, which I wouldn't normally be (well that's not true, I can be hella rude and crude )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was the court house , files under my arms etc and I meet a guy I had a mmmf with ! It was funny

We chatted and actually exchanged numbers !!

Then as I was chatting to him a lady who I just meet briefly at a mng came down the stairs ., she was mortified .. She didn't know where to look !

I didn't acknowledge Her as I vouod measure her discomfort at 15 feet !

It depends really I guess on person and situation

By *aftPunk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Around the World

Lol that's priceless. Kinda what I thought alright, thanks MsPureFilth

» Add a new message to this topic