FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kudos to the cork hotel!!!!!

Kudos to the cork hotel!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all know at this stage the orchestrated campaign from ikunts against the gig in cork .... One very positive thing I have noticed is that the hotel have stood by jack and Nora despite this ... In economics today we have the pink pound /grey pound and now I feel we should show as best we can the swing pound.

We for one are switching from our usual hotel when in cork to the venue for Saturdays gig for our next trip to cork ... And I appeal to you all here to do the same if possible ... Let's show potential venues that there is financial benefits to them that can go well beyond the actual gig date !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We all know at this stage the orchestrated campaign from ikunts against the gig in cork .... One very positive thing I have noticed is that the hotel have stood by jack and Nora despite this ... In economics today we have the pink pound /grey pound and now I feel we should show as best we can the swing pound.

We for one are switching from our usual hotel when in cork to the venue for Saturdays gig for our next trip to cork ... And I appeal to you all here to do the same if possible ... Let's show potential venues that there is financial benefits to them that can go well beyond the actual gig date !!! "

actually a sensible point

We think so

Excellent points.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

That's what u call vision

"That's what u call vision "

Apparently the estimated weekend turnover is in and around €60,000 from this event

What decent business turns that down

I know for one I will leave about €500 there this weekend as I intens to go and be pampered in their spa on Saturday afternoon and ....good and drinks and il def be a returning guest !

"That's what u call vision

Apparently the estimated weekend turnover is in and around €60,000 from this event

I know for one I will leave about €500 there this weekend as I intens to go and be pampered in their spa on Saturday afternoon and ....good and drinks and il def be a returning guest !

"

Food not good *

I will only be good in public

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I can see a lot of hoteliers wishing it was there hotel with 200+ paying guests and drinking till the wee hours

"We all know at this stage the orchestrated campaign from ikunts against the gig in cork .... One very positive thing I have noticed is that the hotel have stood by jack and Nora despite this ... In economics today we have the pink pound /grey pound and now I feel we should show as best we can the swing pound.

We for one are switching from our usual hotel when in cork to the venue for Saturdays gig for our next trip to cork ... And I appeal to you all here to do the same if possible ... Let's show potential venues that there is financial benefits to them that can go well beyond the actual gig date !!! "

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"That's what u call vision

Food not good *

I will only be good in public "

Gwan outa that I bet ur very good in private

Power to the Fabbers!!

Fair play to the hotel owners for stcking to their guns!!! I hope the event goes well and the financial benefits are positive ones for the hotel by way of the money being spent at the event and rightfully attracting future business and Fab loyalty.

"Power to the Fabbers!!

Fair play to the hotel owners for stcking to their guns!!! I hope the event goes well and the financial benefits are positive ones for the hotel by way of the money being spent at the event and rightfully attracting future business and Fab loyalty."

Exactly as this will help every m&g planned for the future ... At the very least it will help these future venues stand over the booking if ikunts hit the phones/email again.

Hotels taxis the bars other hotels restraunts fast food outlets Employees of these places as well as the knock on effect of a % of the people returning again. In this recessionary age. ? What is the issue ?

"I can see a lot of hoteliers wishing it was there hotel with 200+ paying guests and drinking till the wee hours "

Great point laid. It has shown me that their are venues out there who want this business because it's BIG BUSINESS ... As "pure" said circa 60k

No one can afford to turn money away these days , I know it slighty different but Kilkenny tried to ban the hen and stags partys one year and it nearly destroyed the city some major money was lost now there aloud back and over the summer the place was packed and good craic.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

it would be handy if a big hotel chain had 12 hotels we could have a meet and greet once a month lol

"it would be handy if a big hotel chain had 12 hotels we could have a meet and greet once a month lol"
now that would be fun

"Power to the Fabbers!!

Fair play to the hotel owners for stcking to their guns!!! I hope the event goes well and the financial benefits are positive ones for the hotel by way of the money being spent at the event and rightfully attracting future business and Fab loyalty.

Exactly as this will help every m&g planned for the future ... At the very least it will help these future venues stand over the booking if ikunts hit the phones/email again. "

I think it should be called ukunts

By *er mMan  over a year ago

cork

I seem to be the only one NOT in the know.

What is the reference to the ikunts?

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Please folks can we cease the tit for tat??

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Jackandnora if you're reading this please pass on the community's appreciation to the hotel for not bowing to the pressure they're undoubtedly under right now. And yourselves too.

I reckon a round of applause is in order on the night.

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

"Please folks can we cease the tit for tat?? "

Guys this needs to stop

No one knows who is behind this, its all speculation

If and when the source is found out it will be made known. Finger pointing is making this situation worse

Pls let things be

We need to move on and enjoy life swinging is supposed to be FUN pls try keep it that way

"Please folks can we cease the tit for tat??

Guys this needs to stop

If and when the source is found out it will be made known. Finger pointing is making this situation worse

Pls let things be

We need to move on and enjoy life swinging is supposed to be FUN pls try keep it that way "

"Jackandnora if you're reading this please pass on the community's appreciation to the hotel for not bowing to the pressure they're undoubtedly under right now. And yourselves too.

I reckon a round of applause is in order on the night."

"Jackandnora if you're reading this please pass on the community's appreciation to the hotel for not bowing to the pressure they're undoubtedly under right now. And yourselves too.

"

[Removed by poster at 29/10/14 18:47:27]

while those who made this trouble know who they are for sure small minded .. not worth our trouble .

at the same time we know jack and nora to be true and good folk so lets support them with love and care and show our true colours ..

"Please folks can we cease the tit for tat??

Guys this needs to stop

Pls let things be

We need to move on and enjoy life swinging is supposed to be FUN pls try keep it that way "

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"

I agree

» Add a new message to this topic