FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Double standard?

Double standard?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most of the profiles I've looked at here (that's right, some of us do really read them) seem to be insistent that they don't wanna see cock pictures. But then when you look at verifications of some of the very women who don't want to see cock pics, they are meets with men who's profiles are full of cock pics

Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it could be that the guy has changed his public pictures since meeting the lady?

or somehow he charmed his way into her knickers

"it could be that the guy has changed his public pictures since meeting the lady?

or somehow he charmed his way into her knickers "

with his cock

I don't mind a cock pic on a profile, its when a guy sends me a first mail with pics of his cock from every angle that irritates me.

"it could be that the guy has changed his public pictures since meeting the lady?

or somehow he charmed his way into her knickers

with his cock "

lol

Had a guy send three pics of his cock from different angles. We asked him why he did it out of curiosity. Said he didn't know. I don't know about the other guys who part of couples but I detest opening up a mail and finding cock pics in them

"I don't mind a cock pic on a profile, its when a guy sends me a first mail with pics of his cock from every angle that irritates me. "
agreed

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I have no problem with whatever pictures people choose to put in their profile or have as their avatar. That would never be the reason for not meeting someone.

But sending a cock pic in a message certainly wouldn't make me want to jump into bed with anyone. I'm still of the impression that there's more to a man than his member

Miss Mcjoy

Okay, so cock pics are okay in moderation. You just don't want them shoved in you faces... Metaphorically speaking of course lol

"Okay, so cock pics are okay in moderation. You just don't want them shoved in you faces... Metaphorically speaking of course lol"

Exactly

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Okay, so cock pics are okay in moderation. You just don't want them shoved in you faces... Metaphorically speaking of course lol"

Depends on my mood

Ah no seriously .... That's just it. We all know you have one, and if you get lucky enough you'll get to show it some lovelies in person

Miss _cjoy

» Add a new message to this topic