Is it just me ...or is the perception of swinging seedier than it actually is

...hence the tantalisation of it all ?

thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think so.

I think it's one of those things that is far more common than people think.

We're just given a bad wrap because it's not the norm, but I bet more people would try if they had the nerve. Fear of being exposed or caught in some cases is probably what's holding some back, but you'll always have the 'my goodness that's disgusting' brigade too.

It's funny though from what I've heard from people who use it the likes of Tinder is pretty much a socially accepted swingers site, just marketed in a different way!

"It's funny though from what I've heard from people who use it the likes of Tinder is pretty much a socially accepted swingers site, just marketed in a different way!"
. I don't get it not one person I have met has not been anything but normal obviously the elephant in room is sex but all meets and meet and greets have been great social occasions without the actual perception of anything sexual. Sure after meeting things happen like any normal age consenting adults

It's actually mad, when my friends found out I was a swinger they thought it was basically a free for all. I told them that through the site you work off verifications and meeting for coffees etc before any play meet. You also chat and see if ye get on, have the same likes and dislikes etc.

My single pals meet randomers in a club and go back to hotels etc, I find that much more barbaric then the way the swing world works!

By *s. Appletree OP   Woman  over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

"It's actually mad, when my friends found out I was a swinger they thought it was basically a free for all. I told them that through the site you work off verifications and meeting for coffees etc before any play meet. You also chat and see if ye get on, have the same likes and dislikes etc.

My single pals meet randomers in a club and go back to hotels etc, I find that much more barbaric then the way the swing world works! "

completely agree there.at least this way you know and fully understand wants and boundaries....

I suppose the difference/excuse is it's more acceptable to fuck someone you barely know when there's drink on board! I totally agree though it makes much more sense to chat to people for a while, then meet, and then if it feels right you get down to some boldness lol!

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 16:24:00]

"It's actually mad, when my friends found out I was a swinger they thought it was basically a free for all. I told them that through the site you work off verifications and meeting for coffees etc before any play meet. You also chat and see if ye get on, have the same likes and dislikes etc.

My single pals meet randomers in a club and go back to hotels etc, I find that much more barbaric then the way the swing world works! "

totally agree with you Lolli. The stories I have to hear of d*unken romps with a randomer from a club, which they regret and often also end up at the pharmacy the next day....

While we actually make careful choices and enjoy the sex because we discuss our likes and dislikes beforehand and don't need booze to have a good time.

That's not to say I havn't had a d*unken one night stand or 2 in my time, I'm no angel lol!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Just a thought do women go on a night with the intention of picking up a random guy head to a hotel and fuck each other all high

Or do they go looking for a potential bf get d*unk and end up having meaningless sex

Would you all stop sugar coating the game.

We are all dirty, filthy, disgusting stop outs with no morals. We have no standards. We are outcasts.........

At least that's what the Sunday rags will be saying

My single pals meet randomers in a club and go back to hotels etc, I find that much more barbaric then the way the swing world works!

totally agree with you Lolli. The stories I have to hear of d*unken romps with a randomer from a club, which they regret and often also end up at the pharmacy the next day....

While we actually make careful choices and enjoy the sex because we discuss our likes and dislikes beforehand and don't need booze to have a good time. "

. Lol although I've had a few booze filled good nights

" Lol although I've had a few booze filled good nights "

ah shurrup Karl, the one night I got d*unk and you witnessed it

I think Ireland has the opinion that its something harmless strangers do. I think the press in Ireland is pretty good about it.

It's when you get to someone you know, friends/family/employer/employee/local person that perception changes from a harmless event strangers do, to "jaysus they do that?".

Do you want them people (co-workers, friends etc) to know that you go to meet people with the intention of having a gangbang, sharing your hubby or wife, having sex with a married person?

No you don't, and thats why all of you, despite saying its harmless hide your faces on here. You're worried about perception from people close, not society in general.

Be honest, who here hides their face because society might judge them as seedy? I bet most of you couldn't care less about society judging you but you all care about either friends/family/work/local people, all people who don't care if strangers do it, but would care if you did it.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I suppose the difference/excuse is it's more acceptable to fuck someone you barely know when there's drink on board! I totally agree though it makes much more sense to chat to people for a while, then meet, and then if it feels right you get down to some boldness lol!"
this is so very true; I had a stupid d*unken one night stand with a local now in fairness both d*unk the morning after I felt terrible cause it was a stupid mistake. Now this happens every weekend all over with people and nothing said or condoned but cause it's swinging it's a different matter and is classed as sleezy

A form of prostitution is what one woman described it as today because we pay to go into events and parties and she was shot down pretty quick by the host and another caller

"Would you all stop sugar coating the game.

We are all dirty, filthy, disgusting stop outs with no morals. We have no standards. We are outcasts.........

At least that's what the Sunday rags will be saying "

wishful thinking perhaps ....lol....

sorta like neighbours gossiping ...when nout to talk about ....make shit up lol

» Add a new message to this topic