FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > ladies!!!

ladies!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkandEm14 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Check out the meets section ????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ok, I did... but I don't know what I'm looking for! Can you give more specifics! I want to know now! lol

"ok, I did... but I don't know what I'm looking for! Can you give more specifics! I want to know now! lol"
me too!

dublin

Sorry guys!!! Trying to be as vague as possible incase I'm caught out lol I posted a thread in the meet section on the hunt to for a single f to complete an FFFM x I'll try kep it current x

I can't find it...

[Removed by poster at 27/11/14 06:41:22]

FFFM? you greedy buggers

dublin

Its all me (Mrs) hubby is currently unaware of anything lol! (Thank god he doesn't use forums too often)!! Not sure why I am being so greedy when I have already got one of the hottest fems on fab onboard lol maybe I just want to spoil us both

"Its all me (Mrs) hubby is currently unaware of anything lol! (Thank god he doesn't use forums too often)!! Not sure why I am being so greedy when I have already got one of the hottest fems on fab onboard lol maybe I just want to spoil us both "

Ah now Mrs...thats just way too greedy...straight into the bold corner for you...and your on Santa's naughty list

dublin

"Its all me (Mrs) hubby is currently unaware of anything lol! (Thank god he doesn't use forums too often)!! Not sure why I am being so greedy when I have already got one of the hottest fems on fab onboard lol maybe I just want to spoil us both

Ah now Mrs...thats just way too greedy...straight into the bold corner for you...and your on Santa's naughty list "

Maybe some one going on the 6th might like to spank me on behalf of santy

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Its all me (Mrs) hubby is currently unaware of anything lol! (Thank god he doesn't use forums too often)!! Not sure why I am being so greedy when I have already got one of the hottest fems on fab onboard lol maybe I just want to spoil us both

Ah now Mrs...thats just way too greedy...straight into the bold corner for you...and your on Santa's naughty list

Maybe some one going on the 6th might like to spank me on behalf of santy "

Yes please!

Maybe some one going on the 6th might like to spank me on behalf of santy "

I'll take ya up on that offer nemo xo

dublin

Maybe some one going on the 6th might like to spank me on behalf of santy

I'll take ya up on that offer nemo xo"

be keeping an eye out for u so

» Add a new message to this topic