FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What do the neighbours think?

What do the neighbours think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At the start of the week I had a parcel delivered and my neighbour (in her 60s) seen the postman leave it in my safe place cause I wasn't in. She kindly told the postman that instead of leaving it in the safe place, she would take any further deliveries for me a give them to me when I got home.

It only went and back fired on me tonight as 3 parcel were delivered today one of them being 10 lengths of bondage rope and the parcel had split at the side, allowing her to see what's inside

Obviously she thinks I'm a sweet and innocent young man and wouldn't be into bondage so she asks me......... your not thinking of hanging yourself are you?

Anyone any funny stories to tell about neighbours catching them on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"At the start of the week I had a parcel delivered and my neighbour (in her 60s) seen the postman leave it in my safe place cause I wasn't in. She kindly told the postman that instead of leaving it in the safe place, she would take any further deliveries for me a give them to me when I got home.

It only went and back fired on me tonight as 3 parcel were delivered today one of them being 10 lengths of bondage rope and the parcel had split at the side, allowing her to see what's inside

Obviously she thinks I'm a sweet and innocent young man and wouldn't be into bondage so she asks me......... your not thinking of hanging yourself are you?

Anyone any funny stories to tell about neighbours catching them on? "

pmsl that is so funny

"At the start of the week I had a parcel delivered and my neighbour (in her 60s) seen the postman leave it in my safe place cause I wasn't in. She kindly told the postman that instead of leaving it in the safe place, she would take any further deliveries for me a give them to me when I got home.

SWEET JAYSUS !!!!!!! TOOOOOO FUNNY LMFAO ....... she'll never be the same again lol lol

sweet mother of god I am weak lol

So.....It was only rope she saw then?

so what did you say to her????

very funny story!!

One late morning I decided I wanted to wear a bra which was still in the dryer in the shared hallway (back then I shared it with one male neighbour - yes, he was hot). I was 100% sure he had left for work already, so I tip toed, just wearing my knickers, to the dryer and got my laundry.

Just when I was about to get back into my apartment the neighbour opened his door and he saw me in my knickers, boobage covered by a pile of laundry.

I just screamed and slammed the door.

I had a neighbour that age too. I found her very nosey. I often caught her peeping in the window when she was pretending to be gardening. My advice to you pal, is when your playing with your ropes close the curtain or your neighbour could have a heart attack

"so what did you say to her????

very funny story!!

One late morning I decided I wanted to wear a bra which was still in the dryer in the shared hallway (back then I shared it with one male neighbour - yes, he was hot). I was 100% sure he had left for work already, so I tip toed, just wearing my knickers, to the dryer and got my laundry.

Just when I was about to get back into my apartment the neighbour opened his door and he saw me in my knickers, boobage covered by a pile of laundry.

I just screamed and slammed the door. "

Lol...so your not one for streaking down a busy street

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Ha ha twinnie...pmsl...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So.....It was only rope she saw then? "

Heaven forbid she had seen what was in the other packages

Did she sound interested in the gear?

She might have wanted to try them on for size