FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Facebook and fan

Facebook and fan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can any fellow fabbers help Long story cut short but the jist is we told a guy we weren't interested after he became pushy through text...he's now just private messaged us on Facebook because we'd blocked him on whatspp. Our number isn't on facebook and we obviously didn't give out our surname.....totally freaked out. We have now blocked him on here and contacted administration.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Bud n Bow.

I think you've done everything you could. However this is a scarey experience. Please be careful!!

Phewwwww...what yummy pics!!!

Ok...A very good friend sorted my Facebook for me,but block him,report him,and if people ask warn them about him!!!!

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Sum people are unreal doing sumting like that very stalkish behaviour

"Can any fellow fabbers help Long story cut short but the jist is we told a guy we weren't interested after he became pushy through text...he's now just private messaged us on Facebook because we'd blocked him on whatspp. Our number isn't on facebook and we obviously didn't give out our surname.....totally freaked out. We have now blocked him on here and contacted administration. "

So basically once ye have exchanged numbers and you also have Facebook messenger installed in your phone he then would have seen you as a suggested friend ... There he can see into your world ! Surnames and all !

Swing phone .. All the way

As soon as I see a suggested friend who is a swinger .. They get blocked on Facebook

Use kik it's far safer and a swing phone !

By *rianj1986Man  over a year ago

Parts Unknown

definitely report him and block him.....it's quite scary how much info people can get off facebook

"Hi Bud n Bow.

I think you've done everything you could. However this is a scarey experience. Please be careful!!"

Scary indeed!!

"Can any fellow fabbers help Long story cut short but the jist is we told a guy we weren't interested after he became pushy through text...he's now just private messaged us on Facebook because we'd blocked him on whatspp. Our number isn't on facebook and we obviously didn't give out our surname.....totally freaked out. We have now blocked him on here and contacted administration.

So basically once ye have exchanged numbers and you also have Facebook messenger installed in your phone he then would have seen you as a suggested friend ... There he can see into your world ! Surnames and all !

As soon as I see a suggested friend who is a swinger .. They get blocked on Facebook

Use kik it's far safer and a swing phone ! "

Swing phone is the only way or as the Americans say burn phone

"Phewwwww...what yummy pics!!!

Ok...A very good friend sorted my Facebook for me,but block him,report him,and if people ask warn them about him!!!! "

Thanks some hot pics yourself!

Our Facebook is locked down very tightly. Best part is he is verified by quite a few people...

"Can any fellow fabbers help Long story cut short but the jist is we told a guy we weren't interested after he became pushy through text...he's now just private messaged us on Facebook because we'd blocked him on whatspp. Our number isn't on facebook and we obviously didn't give out our surname.....totally freaked out. We have now blocked him on here and contacted administration.

Use kik it's far safer and a swing phone ! "

We've quite a few fabbers numbers and never got them as suggested friends....even tried to search for them and nothing....

"Sum people are unreal doing sumting like that very stalkish behaviour "

It's freaked us out that someone can behave in such a way. I feel like naming and shaming

"Sum people are unreal doing sumting like that very stalkish behaviour

It's freaked us out that someone can behave in such a way. I feel like naming and shaming "

Not here!!

It's freaked us out that someone can behave in such a way. I feel like naming and shaming

Not here!!"

Oh I know that's the worst bit you have to remain quiet grrrr

Dont name him here or you will get a ban. Use the pm if you have to.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Not here!!

Oh I know that's the worst bit you have to remain quiet grrrr"

But u can name him on ur profile if u do a status update it will probally be deleted but ur friends will have seen it by then also u can put it in the text of ur profile but be warned it is an attack on his credibility and he won't take it lying down

Jesus thats very freaky alright sounds like someones trying to bully u into meeting

Not here!!

Oh I know that's the worst bit you have to remain quiet grrrr

But u can name him on ur profile if u do a status update it will probally be deleted but ur friends will have seen it by then also u can put it in the text of ur profile but be warned it is an attack on his credibility and he won't take it lying down "

As usual...you took the words right outa my mouth!!

Thanks for all your comments folks...hopefully this is a one off. Just don't understand why someone feels the need to behave in such a way especially when they are well verified. Onwards and upwards another lesson in the world of fab

By *irst officerMan  over a year ago

Naas

Email address, anyone can contact you if you give out your email.

That's very scary but of late I've noticed quiet a few coming up on Facebook as suggested friends

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Allways use kik because it's safe and u don't give out ur number plus if u don't want him on kik u can block him

Lots of our fab buddies pop up on facebook not a big deal but thats only cause we have the app on our phones but we also use another phone just for fab and new people where meeting up so different number and different phone u can buy a cheap thing for like 20 euro in tescos etc that would be my advice too everybody on fab and keep your personal number personal

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

keady

block him on facebook and get a fone just for fab

By *allfungent24Man  over a year ago

city

People should sign an oath when they become swingers..... No means no. ??

» Add a new message to this topic