FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pic collecting

Pic collecting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - anyone having problems with people asking for face pics...and then just not replying and not sending you any of their own in return ? There seems to be a fair few pic collectors on this site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't send a face pic until you have chatted a good while and feel it may go somewhere

sometimes it's not pic collecting only that you are not what the other person is looking for

it happens to everyone at some stage

I'll give you some good advice, never send a face pic over this website. You don't know where or how this site is hosted. Second, sending a txt picture is just that and you can't be linked back here.

I always state that in my mails, if couples don't like that then that's their tough cheese, they have rules, we have rules.

"

sometimes it's not pic collecting only that you are not what the other person is looking for

"

That's true - but it's hard to know that you are not what they are looking for if they don't bother responding -you can only just guess.

"I'll give you some good advice, never send a face pic over this website. You don't know where or how this site is hosted. Second, sending a txt picture is just that and you can't be linked back here.

I always state that in my mails, if couples don't like that then that's their tough cheese, they have rules, we have rules. "

Sounds like a better way of going about things alright. Have had several pic requests lately, sime genuine, some definitely not.

"Don't send a face pic until you have chatted a good while and feel it may go somewhere

it happens to everyone at some stage "

There some girl from Galway that does that, just look for someone else not worth the hassle especially if they don't have pics up no matter how hot they are

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"There some girl from Galway that does that, just look for someone else not worth the hassle especially if they don't have pics up no matter how hot they are "

How do you know they're hot if they don't have pics up?

we are inundated with cples/singles sending mail requesting face pics with out ever having even chatted to us and when we refuse we never hear from them again

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Until u know better if need be, send a face pic that's in the public domain. Then if the unwanted happens you can say that it came from such n such public site.

"Until u know better if need be, send a face pic that's in the public domain. Then if the unwanted happens you can say that it came from such n such public site.

"

And that's exactly what I do,

ive it on my profile that if facepic neccessary early just look somewhere else, could say its for privacy,that im a professional, for the fact that if your not prepared to get to know me as a person before seeing what i look like then your too shallow to meet adeeply connected sex god like myself

....but that'd be bullshit...its cos im ugleeeee

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"ive it on my profile that if facepic neccessary early just look somewhere else, could say its for privacy,that im a professional, for the fact that if your not prepared to get to know me as a person before seeing what i look like then your too shallow to meet adeeply connected sex god like myself

....but that'd be bullshit...its cos im ugleeeee "

That's OK its bum pics I'm collecting

If any1 asks me for face pics on here there just told jog on.

"ive it on my profile that if facepic neccessary early just look somewhere else, could say its for privacy,that im a professional, for the fact that if your not prepared to get to know me as a person before seeing what i look like then your too shallow to meet adeeply connected sex god like myself

That's OK its bum pics I'm collecting "

id send a plethora only im overage!!!!!

"If any1 asks me for face pics on here there just told jog on."

lot of fit lads in here id say..

By *lympia98Couple  over a year ago

House Of Fun

There is no way I would ever upload pics of myself or my hubby onto this site. They're watermarked by this site with the site name and could be used for blackmail/stalking/harassment purposes by the weirdos that have already been highlighted in other threads. If it means we have less of a chance of meeting people because we don't have pics on here then so be it.

Any potential meets we may have can be emailed pics of us. We just email face pics or fully dressed pics. That way nobody can use them for unsavoury means. Be safe people. Better safe than sorry

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

id send a plethora only im overage!!!!!"

how many asses you got???

"There is no way I would ever upload pics of myself or my hubby onto this site. They're watermarked by this site with the site name and could be used for blackmail/stalking/harassment purposes

..."

Watermarked ? For e.g. - a potential creep obtains photo of you and sends it to a third party...when third party opens up the pic, it's watermarked and they see the FAB logo or something ?

By *lympia98Couple  over a year ago

House Of Fun

Yes. If we had pictures on here they'd be watermarked with the following:

Fabswingers.com/profile/_lympia98

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We never send face pics and to avoide anyone wasting their time we have it on our profile.....and we feel we can't possibly know if we will be attracted to someone without meeting in person...so for us the whole face pic thing is redundant anyway

id send a plethora only im overage!!!!! how many asses you got???"

Just the one...but from many angles..lol..its my version of cock pics...the remote inserted!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic