FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Contemplation of a marvelous lifestyle

Contemplation of a marvelous lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illow1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

Naas

You all know at this stage that I tend to post threads that are maybe against the grain. Against the mundane threads that require no intellectual consideration.

I have been and will continue to be fascinated by the life that we choose to lead. Particularly when I've had a sexual encounter with a person from "real life".

It's 2.47am in the morning. I've returned from an encounter with a lady not in this lifestyle.

I don't smoke, I don't drink. I work and after work I work out. Therein lays my life. I'm sane and I have a ferocious sexual appetite.

I've sat across a table from someone I know who swings and I know where things will end up. In most cases its a given.

I've sat across a table from someone in the real world and never known where it will end up, initially.

Which scenario is the most endearing. Someone you know will fuck you senseless or someone who might fuck you senseless.

I love this lifestyle. I'm a libertarian. Sexual appetite should be worn on ones sleeve.

Sometimes I think its too easy, maybe its cheating the natural system of things. Maybe we should put ourselves through the initiation that most people have to go through, before one ends in naked bliss. I honestly don't know.

I would welcome your considered opinion. What that means is I would not welcome someone who comments with lackluster humour, there are plenty of other threads here that cater for that.

I give considered time to what I post. Hopefully it will be reciprocated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read all of this....

Knowledge is power'

I would rather know where my intentions are to be laid'

But what I really want to know is?

Did you get sum?

Naas

Please read the third paragraph.

I've read this a few times and to be honest OP... I'm not sure what to think..

Do you think its "Too" easy to get what you want on here..?

OR

do you prefer the unknown challenge of Sex with a Vanilla person...?

OR

Do I have it all wrong...

Naas

Explain your idea of vanilla and I will thereinafter reply.

"Explain your idea of vanilla and I will thereinafter reply."

Not in this lifestyle..

Naas

So anyone who doesn't swing is classed as vanilla?

"So anyone who doesn't swing is classed as vanilla?

"

Yeah I've heard a few people from here refer to non swingers as Vanilla

Naas

That's a sweeping generalisation. but I accept your interpretation.

"That's a sweeping generalisation. but I accept your interpretation. "

No thats EXACTLY what is ment by vanilla

Naas

I stand corrected so. Thanks.

Anyway further to your op...

If that excited you tonight (and I'm glad it did for you) and this site is "too easy" for you do you not think that this is not the place for you???

This site cuts out that whole dating thing so comments like yours and refaring to yourself as a controversial character in making such comments as "easy" is actually quite insulting.

Naas

I like to think that I might get a debate going, thats' all. No offence aimed.

"I like to think that I might get a debate going, thats' all. No offence aimed. "

By insulting people???

Naas

No probs at all. Purely out of curiosity though where did I refer to myself as being a "controversial character"?

"No probs at all. Purely out of curiosity though where did I refer to myself as being a "controversial character"? "

First paragraph and perhaps refaring was not the correct work as u didn't directly refare but I think you like to think of yourself as a controversial character

Correct word I ment

"No probs at all. Purely out of curiosity though where did I refer to myself as being a "controversial character"? "

You insinuated it, to be fair...

First paragraph...

"No probs at all. Purely out of curiosity though where did I refer to myself as being a "controversial character"?

You insinuated it, to be fair...

First paragraph... "

Insinuated was the word exactly thanks...lol

Naas

Ah ok. So referring to going against the grain is interrupted as being controversial?

Is there any chance at all that it may, just may, be seen as proffering an alternative opinion?

"Ah ok. So referring to going against the grain is interrupted as being controversial?

Is there any chance at all that it may, just may, be seen as proffering an alternative opinion?"

No

Also can you explain paragraph 7. Really if you are going to write in paragraphs and quote them you should number them

Naas

Ok. Thanks and noted. You might just comment on the context of the thread now and we'll see where it goes.

I do value you interaction. That's what makes the forum what it is.

I usually don't comment on my own threads, but I've made an exception.

That's gotta be the most ridiculous thing anyone has posted. So what ....you put something up and let people discuss it without commenting on it. That's a load of rubbish

"This site cuts out that whole dating thing so comments like yours and refaring to yourself as a controversial character in making such comments as "easy" is actually quite insulting."

This post did discuss you op but obviously you didn't get that

"Ok. Thanks and noted. You might just comment on the context of the thread now and we'll see where it goes.

I do value you interaction. That's what makes the forum what it is.

I usually don't comment on my own threads, but I've made an exception."

I commented I'm awaiting your response...

4.15 am and I've given this thread too much of my time already. Buenos noches

Naas

Buenas noches xx

By *lwaysforfunMan  over a year ago

Swingerstown

"Ah ok. So referring to going against the grain is interrupted as being controversial?

Is there any chance at all that it may, just may, be seen as proffering an alternative opinion?"

Do you honestly think a fab lady should be treated any different to any other lady. All ladies deserve the courtesy,the respect and the charm of the man sat opposite them.

Naas

Is there any chance at all that it may, just may, be seen as proffering an alternative opinion?

Do you honestly think a fab lady should be treated any different to any other lady. All ladies deserve the courtesy,the respect and the charm of the man sat opposite them."

Oh ffs man where did I say that I'm not respectful? Where did I say that a woman should not be treated with utmost respect? Where did I say that a woman should not be treat with courtesy?

Why use 11 paragraphs when 1 would do. Your pseudo-intillectual ramblings do my head in. And THEN you have the gall to say that you don't comment on your own threads.. as if you are here to impart your infinite wisdom on us mere mortals.

Oh and worst 'look at me i got laid' thread in a while too.

Hx

"Why use 11 paragraphs when 1 would do. Your pseudo-intillectual ramblings do my head in. And THEN you have the gall to say that you don't comment on your own threads.. as if you are here to impart your infinite wisdom on us mere mortals.

Hx

"

Could not have put it better myself,

"Why use 11 paragraphs when 1 would do. Your pseudo-intillectual ramblings do my head in. And THEN you have the gall to say that you don't comment on your own threads.. as if you are here to impart your infinite wisdom on us mere mortals.

Nail on head

Hx

"

This post can be boiled down to "Which scenario is the most endearing. Someone you know will fuck you senseless or someone who might fuck you senseless".

hardly an intellectual disccussion and lets be honest here this thread is not really about the question you asked is it?As Hunter eloquently put it its just another one of your "look how clever I am" threads.You have the unendearing habit of presuming your verbosity is some sort of intelletualism when in reality it comes across as arrogant sneering at others.What you consider a thread raising things above the mundane I, and most here I would think, see it for what it is .Just another "look at me,I'm clever,wanna fuck?"thread.

Couldn't have put it better myself , paddyandemily !!!! Lets move on to the next sensible thread !

btw....terribaby would you mind contacting me.....I seem to be outside your age range !!....Thanks.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Thereinafter is a big word

"Thereinafter is a big word "
hey! what about "verbosity"

"Thereinafter is a big word hey! what about "verbosity" "

I liked that one. Going to try use that today.

How do the gen pop react when you tell them how you're a swinger? Do your neighbours & family think it's just fine and dandy?

The best thing about this thread is you can say what you want coz he won't comment. Joke of a thread

Do you honestly think a fab lady should be treated any different to any other lady. All ladies deserve the courtesy,the respect and the charm of the man sat opposite them."

Such a gentleman you are

"You all know at this stage that I tend to post threads that are maybe against the grain. Against the mundane threads that require no intellectual consideration.

I have been and will continue to be fascinated by the life that we choose to lead. Particularly when I've had a sexual encounter with a person from "real life".

It's 2.47am in the morning. I've returned from an encounter with a lady not in this lifestyle.

I don't smoke, I don't drink. I work and after work I work out. Therein lays my life. I'm sane and I have a ferocious sexual appetite.

I've sat across a table from someone I know who swings and I know where things will end up. In most cases its a given.

I've sat across a table from someone in the real world and never known where it will end up, initially.

Which scenario is the most endearing. Someone you know will fuck you senseless or someone who might fuck you senseless.

I love this lifestyle. I'm a libertarian. Sexual appetite should be worn on ones sleeve.

Sometimes I think its too easy, maybe its cheating the natural system of things. Maybe we should put ourselves through the initiation that most people have to go through, before one ends in naked bliss. I honestly don't know.

I would welcome your considered opinion. What that means is I would not welcome someone who comments with lackluster humour, there are plenty of other threads here that cater for that.

I give considered time to what I post. Hopefully it will be reciprocated. "

This clown needs to get a fucking life

Well op I can't tell your attempt to be or try to come across as intellectual have fail, miserably.... Also yes maybe when you meet someone from here people are more open and less apprehensive about sex or in some sense more liberal than what a person from "real life" would. Not that everyone here is from a fucking parallel universe that is not "real life" ffs Man really?

Another thing I can tell you as a single male nothing is guaranteed not even here, and it's bloody hard to get meet and have fun and I don't do too bad... Why? Because I don't take for granted that if I arrange a meet it would be an immediate easy fuck, it really shitty and irrespectful to consider all women "easy". Remember we are all the same even if you meet somesomeone on fabs they are real people that deserve to be treat it exactly the samE!

Now for the vroom part you actually showed how much of a twat you are congratulations

"You all know at this stage that I tend to post threads that are maybe against the grain. Against the mundane threads that require no intellectual consideration.

This clown needs to get a fucking life"

He is worse than me !

He is worse than me ! "

That in itself is a remarkable feat...

He is worse than me !

That in itself is a remarkable feat..."

Too true

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Agree with most comments but I see this as a 'I've just had a fuck (allegedly) and I want to brag about it' thread. Just like all the other 'controversial' , not I hasten to add, threads you post at whatever hours of the morning.

The only phrase you've mentioned I will debate about is the ' real world'. Is meeting people, from Fab or any other online medium, not real? Its as real as meeting in a pub or club to me.

around

Correction: 'real life' not 'real world'

"Agree with most comments but I see this as a 'I've just had a fuck (allegedly) and I want to brag about it' thread. Just like all the other 'controversial' , not I hasten to add, threads you post at whatever hours of the morning.

The only phrase you've mentioned I will debate about is the ' real world'. Is meeting people, from Fab or any other online medium, not real? Its as real as meeting in a pub or club to me. "

I wouldnt even massage this morons ego by even mentioning any line in his post. I took one look at the length of it, saw the typo in the title, read the first line and knew straight away, another saddo trying too hard to sound intelligent and offbeat

[Removed by poster at 31/01/15 13:13:10]

"Agree with most comments but I see this as a 'I've just had a fuck (allegedly) and I want to brag about it' thread. Just like all the other 'controversial' , not I hasten to add, threads you post at whatever hours of the morning.

The only phrase you've mentioned I will debate about is the ' real world'. Is meeting people, from Fab or any other online medium, not real? Its as real as meeting in a pub or club to me.

I wouldnt even massage this morons ego by even mentioning any line in his post. I took one look at the length of it, saw the typo in the title, read the first line and knew straight away, another saddo trying too hard to sound intelligent and offbeat"

around

I wouldnt even massage this morons ego by even mentioning any line in his post. I took one look at the length of it, saw the typo in the title, read the first line and knew straight away, another saddo trying too hard to sound intelligent and offbeat"

So why are you commenting?

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman  over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

In my mild humble opinion there are lots of pros n cons sitting across from either swinger or vanilla, but it all comes down to one thing (well 2) sexual chemistry and that first kiss!!

If there isn't sexual or just plain chemistry the kiss won't come and if it does it won't be good!!

For me if the kiss doesn't work neither will the sex!

Just my humble opinion

I wouldnt even massage this morons ego by even mentioning any line in his post. I took one look at the length of it, saw the typo in the title, read the first line and knew straight away, another saddo trying too hard to sound intelligent and offbeat

So why are you commenting? "

Im not commenting on anything within his post, which is what i suggested

If he finds this site "easy"! Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

By *lympia98Couple  over a year ago

House Of Fun

While I do have sympathy for the Poster for being ridiculed by most others on this thread, there is a big whiff of "look at me I'm so deep and intelligent and I've just gotten laid"

On the flipside the forums are a good tool for realising who to avoid as a potential playmate.

Jaysis i wish could find this site easy what the trick?.

"Jaysis i wish could find this site easy what the trick?."
i would too

"Jaysis i wish could find this site easy what the trick?."

Lol

around

So why are you commenting?

Im not commenting on anything within his post, which is what i suggested"

how can you suggest others not to comment on something you have not read? Just because you deem something unreadable does not mean others don't?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"This post can be boiled down to "Which scenario is the most endearing. Someone you know will fuck you senseless or someone who might fuck you senseless".

hardly an intellectual disccussion and lets be honest here this thread is not really about the question you asked is it?As Hunter eloquently put it its just another one of your "look how clever I am" threads.You have the unendearing habit of presuming your verbosity is some sort of intelletualism when in reality it comes across as arrogant sneering at others.What you consider a thread raising things above the mundane I, and most here I would think, see it for what it is .Just another "look at me,I'm clever,wanna fuck?"thread.

"

its a look how clever i THINK i am thread,

only thing i took from it is he doesn't drink,i put his late night ramblings down to being pissed. Doesn't even have that as an excuse

I don't meet girls to have sex. I meet them to see if I like them.

I'm not interested in sparks, or chemistry or any of that nonsense. I wont flirt, I wont sweet talk, I wont give romantic gestures.

Ill sit across from them and talk to them as if they were an old friend I was meeting.

Vanilla or swinger, if I am going to have sex with them then they have to be okay with it being strings free. Sometimes swingers and vanilla people have a problem with this, they get their feelings hurt, their emotions hurt, so Ill try gauge that before sleeping with them.

I said no to a girl who wanted nsa, who then had her heart broken by the next guy that jumped on the offer. Because she wasnt able to cope with nsa. It was obvious she wouldnt be able to cope with it, why would someone hurt a girl like that, I dunno, Ill stay friends instead.

In conclusion, its all the same to me, when Im sitting across from them they are a person Im trying to figure out, not a sexual object, yet.

Naas

Ah good man Hal, another reasoned reply from you. Thanks for posting.

Good man, Willow. Wind em up a bit more.

"

its a look how clever i THINK i am thread,

only thing i took from it is he doesn't drink,i put his late night ramblings down to being pissed. Doesn't even have that as an excuse"

Thats what I thought as well.You live and learn.

Im sure most people enjoy the thrill of the chase, but then meeting someone you know is into swinging isnt a guarantee that you will get laid either you still have to work at it.

Im sure most singles who aint involved or interested in swinging have great kinky sex when they want anyway.

I don't think it's a 'given' that meeting someone from fab will end in sex any more than meeting someone not from fab WON'T end in sex. Truth is if i meet you, wherever it's from, we have the same chance as long as we click. Not clicking obviously changes everything, no matter how well any previous interaction went. Willow, i don't know what your objectives are when you post your late night ramblings. I don't really care either. I enjoy them

Naas

"I don't think it's a 'given' that meeting someone from fab will end in sex any more than meeting someone not from fab WON'T end in sex. Truth is if i meet you, wherever it's from, we have the same chance as long as we click. Not clicking obviously changes everything, no matter how well any previous interaction went. Willow, i don't know what your objectives are when you post your late night ramblings. I don't really care either. I enjoy them "

I'm glad that you do. Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic