FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Groovy holiday destinations

Groovy holiday destinations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gents and Ladies,

I know Winter is nearly over - but I'm sick to the back teeth of its gloomy grip. Any towns/cities in Southern Europe that anyone could recommend for a short, cheap break ?.I'm thinking of some those RyanAir destinations that you see listed - Carcassonne etc....any tips would be helpful, esp. if they are off the beaten track a bit...cheers !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amsterdam is great fun and not overly expensive of course it depends on what you do whilst there.

Prague is great too. But southern Europe specifically???

not exactly southern Europe , but i used to love Mosney!

"Gents and Ladies,

I know Winter is nearly over - but I'm sick to the back teeth of its gloomy grip. Any towns/cities in Southern Europe that anyone could recommend for a short, cheap break ?.I'm thinking of some those RyanAir destinations that you see listed - Carcassonne etc....any tips would be helpful, esp. if they are off the beaten track a bit...cheers !"

go to Amsterdam! It's a mans paradise

"not exactly southern Europe , but i used to love Mosney!"

Awwww mosney was amazing

"Gents and Ladies,

I know Winter is nearly over - but I'm sick to the back teeth of its gloomy grip. Any towns/cities in Southern Europe that anyone could recommend for a short, cheap break ?.I'm thinking of some those RyanAir destinations that you see listed - Carcassonne etc....any tips would be helpful, esp. if they are off the beaten track a bit...cheers !go to Amsterdam! It's a mans paradise "

Not only a mans paradise.that's such a childish thing to say. Its a beautiful city too

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Went to Amsterdam with my hubby and we both had a great time....and there is more to it then the sex side its a beautiful city steeped in history..

Go to Niece in the south of France and you can get a train to Monte Carlo two breaks in one

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

My suggestions would be marrakesh in Morocco or Malta. Ryanair flies to both. Weather is beautiful. Cultures fascinating and both are beautiful

"Gents and Ladies,

I know Winter is nearly over - but I'm sick to the back teeth of its gloomy grip. Any towns/cities in Southern Europe that anyone could recommend for a short, cheap break ?.I'm thinking of some those RyanAir destinations that you see listed - Carcassonne etc....any tips would be helpful, esp. if they are off the beaten track a bit...cheers !go to Amsterdam! It's a mans paradise

Not only a mans paradise.that's such a childish thing to say. Its a beautiful city too "

its a lovely city but deffo a mans paradise

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

"Gents and Ladies,

I know Winter is nearly over - but I'm sick to the back teeth of its gloomy grip. Any towns/cities in Southern Europe that anyone could recommend for a short, cheap break ?.I'm thinking of some those RyanAir destinations that you see listed - Carcassonne etc....any tips would be helpful, esp. if they are off the beaten track a bit...cheers !go to Amsterdam! It's a mans paradise

Not only a mans paradise.that's such a childish thing to say. Its a beautiful city too its a lovely city but deffo a mans paradise "

By *ootsguyMan  over a year ago

Limavady

You should try Croatia.

"You should try Croatia."

Yeah - up for this for sure ! Can you recommend any towns/resorts ?

"go to Amsterdam! It's a mans paradise

Not only a mans paradise.that's such a childish thing to say. Its a beautiful city too its a lovely city but deffo a mans paradise "

Been there a few times....ah yeah, loved it ..but I'm all about chilling in the sun lately.

"My suggestions would be marrakesh in Morocco or Malta. Ryanair flies to both. Weather is beautiful. Cultures fascinating and both are beautiful"

Excellent !Malta sounds like just the ticket...I was in Marrakesh before. Amazing and fascinating but a bit of a headwreck too.

"

Go to Niece in the south of France and you can get a train to Monte Carlo two breaks in one"

Cheers ! Nice looks lovely..but is it really expensive ?

"not exactly southern Europe , but I used to love Mosney!"

Maybe they have a special micro-climate installed there now...hmmm...

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"

Go to Niece in the south of France and you can get a train to Monte Carlo two breaks in one

Cheers ! Nice looks lovely..but is it really expensive ?"

Not as expensive as you would imagine

By *yno21Man  over a year ago

banbridge

Agh loved mosney best swimming pool in the world and neil diamond tribute singer every night in the ballroom lol back when the punt was all the rage lol

By *lympia98Couple  over a year ago

House Of Fun

Agadir or Marrakesh are both great. We love travelling to Morocco. We love travelling full stop!

» Add a new message to this topic