FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What do you girls think?

What do you girls think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for opinions from girls. what do you think of me? What could i do to improve my fab experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ur nice and fit but you are gonna get ripped apart after that op luv...come on...you are 24...not 4 ..!!!!

"Looking for opinions from girls. what do you think of me? What could i do to improve my fab experience"
I'd switch photos and have the torso one as your main pic. Other than that, be pro active, join in the forum more, try the chat room, interact with people as if you met them in a pub. Be polite, be honest, be able to take no for an answer, and if you can manage it, get yourself to a meet and greet or a social and let people see you in person and how you 'behave' in these settings. Hope that helps a bit. You are of course allowed to completely disregard it all if you choose

Yiz are only bleedin' massive young fella.

"Looking for opinions from girls. what do you think of me? What could i do to improve my fab experience"
go for the ones who are nearly on the Zimmer frames! There the easiest

By *lympia98Couple  over a year ago

House Of Fun

"I'd switch photos and have the torso one as your main pic. Other than that, be pro active, join in the forum more, try the chat room, interact with people as if you met them in a pub. Be polite, be honest, be able to take no for an answer, and if you can manage it, get yourself to a meet and greet or a social and let people see you in person and how you 'behave' in these settings. Hope that helps a bit. You are of course allowed to completely disregard it all if you choose "

» Add a new message to this topic