Peter Clohessy, Brian O'Driscoll, Ronnie Whelan, Aryton Senna

Writers:

Hunter S Thompson, Ken Kesey

Life:

Martin Luther King, My Sister

Movies:

Steve McQueen

Comments welcome!

ps - ok and super hero - Batman - no contest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

well for me in sports its stevie g and roy keane,,

writers wilbur smith,steven erikson, david eddings david gemmell,and simon scarrow,,

life,,my father and my friend brendan,,

movies,,jack nicholson,,

superhero,,not technically a superhero,,

but the awesome wolverine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hunter - wow - I don't know your Dad or Brendan - but judging by the rest of your list they must be pretty damn awesome people.

Stevie and Roy should have been on my list, and Wolverine is totally a Superhero - really more so than Batman - who just has gadgets no powers - one of our girls would have been called Logon if she had been a boy, but Usee rumbled that i was naming children after Xmen before the boys were born!!!

tullamore

"Hunter - wow - I don't know your Dad or Brendan - but judging by the rest of your list they must be pretty damn awesome people.

Stevie and Roy should have been on my list, and Wolverine is totally a Superhero - really more so than Batman - who just has gadgets no powers - one of our girls would have been called Logon if she had been a boy, but Usee rumbled that i was naming children after Xmen before the boys were born!!!

"

lol,ah well,aty least you tried

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I meet heroes everyday, the ones that make me think RESPECT to you! But my all time hero has to be my recently deceased grandad who smiled even in adversity...or my ma and da, who are the most intelligent coolest people i know! My da is amazing though, he reads about four books a week

Oh and my favourite super hero, has to be cheesily enough superman!

great post....

lets see....

sport...tony adams...padraig harrington

writers...stephen king..j.k. rowling (respect for getting millions of kids reading)

life....every carer out there,looking after an ill or handicapped friend or relative,often 24 /7/365. well done you all,heroes all

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stephen King was on my list, till he feckin up his life's work in Dark Tower and ruined the ending (IMO)

Totally Agree on JK Rowling - if you love Harry though - read Artemus Fowl - its AWESOME (by Eoin Colfer)

and for Carers, totally agree, and i'd add Lifeboats Crews - them guys are legends - real super heros them folk!

Also - i'm liverpool supporter, but loved when Adams scored that goal on the day Arsenal won the league- after the crap he went though - yup fully agree there too

Any More Heroes out there to tell us about??

sporting - ellen macarthur et al

writer - hugh heffner lol

life - nelson mandela and ranulph fiennes

film - jack nicholson also - wicked

super hero - all those people who get back up after being knocked down. True courage!

love artemis fowl...brilll....just finished "wish list" by colfer also,was brill....forgot my superhero....has to be elaine for putting up with me. and she deffo has SUPER tits,lol.

"Stephen King was on my list, till he feckin up his life's work in Dark Tower and ruined the ending (IMO)

Totally Agree on JK Rowling - if you love Harry though - read Artemus Fowl - its AWESOME (by Eoin Colfer)

and for Carers, totally agree, and i'd add Lifeboats Crews - them guys are legends - real super heros them folk!

Also - i'm liverpool supporter, but loved when Adams scored that goal on the day Arsenal won the league- after the crap he went though - yup fully agree there too

"

I prefer Quality Street!

Bugger..... wrong thread......

Bippy xxx

Pitstop hilarious as ever, doesn't miss a thread..where does he get those crazy replies from, comedy gold

All of the emergency services. But on this of all days, the fire service crews who run INTO burning buildings...

Aptly put!

Here here......

Bippy

"All of the emergency services. But on this of all days, the fire service crews who run INTO burning buildings..."

tullamore

"Stephen King was on my list, till he feckin up his life's work in Dark Tower and ruined the ending (IMO)

"

report in todays star about the lifeboat crew in drogheda,the building they were using was condemed they have to use a cargo container,to store theyr equipment,and change into theyr suits outside

has to be batman for me

By *ubcplmgMan  over a year ago

dublin

my hero

Is my grand daughter who was given 3 hours to live we were told there was no hope with the mengititus but she defied the odds

there are many things in life that pick you up when you are down!

One of these for me is comedy and my hero there HAS to be Billy Connolly! absolute legend and comedic genius.

I cant live without music in my life so there my hero just has to be Music itself, as there are so many class musicians in the world. "Steel Panther" are defo favs at the moment tho LOL

Like most ppl one of my all time heroes was my Dad! he was just a quality guy to know, and would have done anything for ya, he made me who i am and you'de all have loved him lol (not that i would have introduced him to FAB pmsl, no offence intended i think you're all ace)

to end this wee post i have to put the one person in my life who has made me whole again after having been in so much pain, She has been my hero and my rock since I have known her. Mrs Hottie aka Shivers.

I have a sexy, Bi, other half who wants to fuck other women when I am there and have me join in!! How awesome is that!!

FAB rocks LOL

» Add a new message to this topic