FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seeing people from here without meeting them

Seeing people from here without meeting them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever seen people from here but outside.

Nearly ever day I see a girl who used to be in th chat room on cam, we never really chatted but I doubt I could go up to her and say nice tattoos.

Anyone else meet people and what would they do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see people I know from here and other sites near daily - NI is indeed a very small country.

Do I acknowledge them? Nope

Would I want them to acknowledge me? Nope

Im the type who keeps here private from my family and friends and I expect (and give)discretion

Totally agree with MIssy, haven't seen anyone from here around - but if I did wouldn't acknowledge it at all, has to be complete discresion, for me there's no question of that.

Have seen a few people i recognise alright but would never ever say anything to them, as i wouldnt want anyone to say it to me.

Personal choices people make (i.e join this site), are exactly that, personal. And i for one wouldnt want to embarass someone else!!

Ive saw people about in Birmingham yet i wouldn't go up to them and say i saw you here etc

i believe that sometimes keeping stum is the best

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd never say it myself was curious how others would react. I ran into a cpl before whom I had a threesome with. I was with a few mates and I was praying the wouldn't say anything even in jest thank god all was grand

well i think it is an unwritten rule on here that decretion is a must. im sure everyone is under they same opinion as i am and that is to repect everyone's private lives.

» Add a new message to this topic