FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > jihadi john

jihadi john

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't comment if you're scared but if you're incognito BLAST AWAY

Absolutely sick of the news with jihadi john. jihadi john is scum and an absolute TWAT to be thinking it's okay to murder innocent people. jihadi john should face his so called non believers face to face without them being tied up and defenceless. Come and fight me jihadi john and see who gets beheaded.

Not a usual topic and a hard hitting one but I see a lot of us guy's believe in decency and standing together. Ban I will get but all for one and one for all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

America should face people face to face too.

They have bombed hospitals from 100 miles away. Make films about heros who shoot people from a mile off.

No one goes toe to toe anymore, no one.

"America should face people face to face too.

They have bombed hospitals from 100 miles away. Make films about heros who shoot people from a mile off.

No one goes toe to toe anymore, no one."

Totally agree mate

so your challenging jihadi john to a duel! lol goodluck with that!

Yeah I am

Getting messages that I'm mad 'challenging a mad man' and then being blocked!! Well to answer that someone has to stand up to the bullies of this world. BTW I'm not hiding on here and saying it I've also put it as my FaceBook status. So the peeps who've messaged and blocked me...keep hiding

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"Getting messages that I'm mad 'challenging a mad man' and then being blocked!! Well to answer that someone has to stand up to the bullies of this world. BTW I'm not hiding on here and saying it I've also put it as my FaceBook status. So the peeps who've messaged and blocked me...keep hiding"

I have think i have found JJ and have mailed him some of your profile listed below , he says he would love to meet.

I'm very hygenic, genuine, good looking (so I've been told lol) with a slim build. I am always a gentleman and never disrespect anyone. I like long sessions preferably all night, not a quickie. I'm very passionate and love lots of foreplay, touching, caressing and plenty of kissing.

I'm no Cilla Black but I think I might have a date sorted for you

"Getting messages that I'm mad 'challenging a mad man' and then being blocked!! Well to answer that someone has to stand up to the bullies of this world. BTW I'm not hiding on here and saying it I've also put it as my FaceBook status. So the peeps who've messaged and blocked me...keep hiding

I have think i have found JJ and have mailed him some of your profile listed below , he says he would love to meet.

I'm very hygenic, genuine, good looking (so I've been told lol) with a slim build. I am always a gentleman and never disrespect anyone. I like long sessions preferably all night, not a quickie. I'm very passionate and love lots of foreplay, touching, caressing and plenty of kissing.

I'm no Cilla Black but I think I might have a date sorted for you "

Nice one. Everyone has thoughts on the big issues such as the water charges etc on here so I want to fuck jihadi john.....OFF

Just dont cross swords with him

"Just dont cross swords with him "

LMAO

"Getting messages that I'm mad 'challenging a mad man' and then being blocked!! Well to answer that someone has to stand up to the bullies of this world. BTW I'm not hiding on here and saying it I've also put it as my FaceBook status. So the peeps who've messaged and blocked me...keep hiding

I'm no Cilla Black but I think I might have a date sorted for you "

Typical bullies jihadi john would love you pair

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Just dont cross swords with him "

By *yintotryCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Kids this is a lesson to us all. NEVER do drugs!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Kids this is a lesson to us all. NEVER do drugs!"

So true. I smoked some reefer once and challenged osama to a straightner. Via facebook and various sex sites

Never again

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Am I the only one here who hasn't a clue what this is about?

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

I think OP is looking to box Jihad Johnny in the puss. That's what I'm getting from it anyway.

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

And i was only saying how JJ must be shitting himself

I'll have 20 on HappyDayz if it's without the shivs.

OH FOOK.........So sorry guys Fab should definitely have a breathalyser test before writing such shite on the forums. OMG WTF was I ranting about. Hands over face...the shame

"OH FOOK.........So sorry guys Fab should definitely have a breathalyser test before writing such shite on the forums. OMG WTF was I ranting about. Hands over face...the shame "

Ah here! I'm after getting a friend to poke him on Bookface to see is he down.

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

Ha, no harm done buddy. The late night posts are usually the best and are always a giggle.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Well thats given me a huge chuckle!! It's like the" d*unken text you sent last night" thingy

Jihadi John got wind of it now your backin down? thon aul jungle juice has a lot to answer for haaa!

He's not scum. He is english middle class and we'll educated. He was mistreated by English secret service and thst pissed him off. He is severely mid guided. Murdering innocent people is wrong but dismissing IS as mental and scum is a dangerously simplistic attitude to have.

"He's not scum. He is english middle class and we'll educated. He was mistreated by English secret service and thst pissed him off. He is severely mid guided. Murdering innocent people is wrong but dismissing IS as mental and scum is a dangerously simplistic attitude to have. "

Be serious, they are rag tag crazies with backing from America/UK/Arabs.

The only reason they are still around is because Iran is not stupid enough to enter a proxy war that the CIA/MI5(6) are trying to start.

What do the US/UK get out of supporting them. I seriously doubt they are. IS are applying literal meaning to their interpretation of the Koran. Their leader gained enough power to be considered a caliph. According to them Muslims are commanded to support the Caliph and fight for the caliphate. They are honour bound to kill Muslims who do not obey. They are massacring people on a daily basis. They are not rag tag, they are generating large sums of money to finance their campaign. More and more ordinary Muslims are joining them because they feel it's their duty. They are using social media to glamorise their work. These aren't hill farmers and shepherds. Their leaders are well educated.

» Add a new message to this topic