FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > tattoo's

tattoo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

like them?/hate them? turn on ? turn off ? i love a nice small tat on a woman.something small,classy and sexy.mmm. no big sailor tattoo on the arm or MUM,lol. what do you guys think ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well Mr H has some and i gotta say I love them - i think they r really sexy... he even has one u can only see under UV light lol !!! So i say thumbs up to tatts

Got to say I love tattoos, especially on guys, a nice tribal 1 on the arm is so sexy. And I like them on women as well, well I would say that, since I have 6 of my own.

Call me old fashioned but I hate tattoos on women with a passion.

On men I don't go out of my way to find a guy with them either. I suppose the age group I play with tattoos tend to be less obvious anyway. The guy I'm playing with atm has quite large tatt's on his shoulders which are covered usually and when they aren't. He's keeping me too busy to be noticing them

"Got to say I love tattoos, especially on guys, a nice tribal 1 on the arm is so sexy. And I like them on women as well, well I would say that, since I have 6 of my own. "

cant see them in your pics hun....and id love to see them hun......(hint hint )

Call me old fashioned but I hate tattoos on women with a passion.

youre old fashioned,lol

no seriously,each to their own.i dont like skinny chicks,no offence to anyone.having said that,wouldnt turn down anybody for being a size 6 or a size 26.

"Got to say I love tattoos, especially on guys, a nice tribal 1 on the arm is so sexy. And I like them on women as well, well I would say that, since I have 6 of my own.

cant see them in your pics hun....and id love to see them hun......(hint hint ) "

LOL. They are tiny, and spread out all over the place!

I would never ever get one - don't do body art of any fashion - I only fuck up my insides!

I've seen some pretty cool ones on guys and girls though, think they can be sexy but also can be very trashy if not done right or if really unoriginal.

Love Roy Keane's Tattoe comment to his wife:

Mrs Keane:"You got the kids names on your arm - how come you don't have mine?"

Roy:"They'll always be my kids"

What a prick!

well i have 8 love love love them lol all small tho,

love them on guys no tacky 1s mind love a good design on a back or a full or half sleeve on a guy,,wayyyy too sexy lol

auds xx

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

well i have 3 tatoos on my arms,but all my own design,and it tokk me 10yrs to decide what i wanted,seen all my mates gettin tatts that mean nothing to them now,and mina have a special meaning to me,so yeah i love them and never judge a person by their tatts lol

im designing one for julie at the moment,imsaying that for a year now,lol

Horses for courses I guess. The right tattoo can be really sexy on a woman. I'd generally give them a thumbs up....not always though! Lol

Watch la ink or miami ink to see some outstanding tattoos.

» Add a new message to this topic