FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ian Bailey

Ian Bailey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see it took the jury all of two hours to tell him to fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time. ... I suspect it took five minutes to decide he and his pals were a group of nut bags who had been smoking more than they should of illegal substances and the rest of the time was spent wondering how long before they could walk back in.

It's just a shame the nut bags don't have a penny and Mr Bailey will pay the costs at 5 pence a week out of his dole money.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I see it took the jury all of two hours to tell him to fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time. ... I suspect it took five minutes to decide he and his pals were a group of nut bags who had been smoking more than they should of illegal substances and the rest of the time was spent wondering how long before they could walk back in.

It's just a shame the nut bags don't have a penny and Mr Bailey will pay the costs at 5 pence a week out of his dole money.

."

I haven't been following this court case. But I followed what was happening in Cork when the french woman got killed...The guards made a right pigs mickey of the whole thing. If they had have done there job properly they might have caught the killer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't understand why it took so long for them to dismiss the charges for being out of date etc. Why didn't they do that at the beginning?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The Gardaí certainly didn't come out of it smelling of roses though.

"The Gardaí certainly didn't come out of it smelling of roses though. "
......surprised at the verdict. ...our own little Birmingham six....

"I see it took the jury all of two hours to tell him to fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time. ... I suspect it took five minutes to decide he and his pals were a group of nut bags who had been smoking more than they should of illegal substances and the rest of the time was spent wondering how long before they could walk back in.

I haven't been following this court case. But I followed what was happening in Cork when the french woman got killed...The guards made a right pigs mickey of the whole thing. If they had have done there job properly they might have caught the killer."

I'm convinced he done it! But the Garai fucked up...Poor Sophie RIP

"The Gardaí certainly didn't come out of it smelling of roses though. ......surprised at the verdict. ...our own little Birmingham six...."

Hardly comparable!

"The Gardaí certainly didn't come out of it smelling of roses though. ......surprised at the verdict. ...our own little Birmingham six....

Hardly comparable! "

......railroading a man who they had no evidence against? .....lazy police work. ...when they discovered the their witnesses were shit....they went into cover up mode......same thing as the British cops really. ...

By *ark the manMan  over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

Corrupt Gardai surely not !

How to pass Sargents exam rule 1.

Plant evidence.

well done you passed.

The only thing the guards can do well is read licence plates backwards in their mirrors.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The only thing the guards can do well is read licence plates backwards in their mirrors."

And wade into resovoirs on their days off purely on a hunch because the rucksack the fishermen handed in just didn't seem right. ......

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

We don't have to go as far as england to find comparisons with this case,irish cops have set up innocent ppl before here,mc brearthy case in donegal for one

I think the cops believed he done it and in their eyes were only helping to convict a murderer but what evidence were they basing that on? Very little. Bailey is an odd character,maybe even a murderer,but with no real evidence there's nothing can be done

"The only thing the guards can do well is read licence plates backwards in their mirrors.

And wade into resovoirs on their days off purely on a hunch because the rucksack the fishermen handed in just didn't seem right. ......

"

.....highest praise for that guard......everyone should. ..and probably does have the highest respect for the gardai when they do thier job professionally. ..

Lucan

"We don't have to go as far as england to find comparisons with this case,irish cops have set up innocent ppl before here,mc brearthy case in donegal for one

I think the cops believed he done it and in their eyes were only helping to convict a murderer but what evidence were they basing that on? Very little. Bailey is an odd character,maybe even a murderer,but with no real evidence there's nothing can be done

"

Who ever murdered her was either very clever or very lucky. Ian Bailey doesn't look too be either of those

kildare

"The only thing the guards can do well is read licence plates backwards in their mirrors.

"

there's good cops and bad cops tho

I find the older cops who joined years ago for the good pensionable job the bad eggs but young cops who joined during the boom years and could have had any job but joined cops to help people the good guys

kildare

"We don't have to go as far as england to find comparisons with this case,irish cops have set up innocent ppl before here,mc brearthy case in donegal for one

Who ever murdered her was either very clever or very lucky. Ian Bailey doesn't look too be either of those "

His own worst enemy.

Sounds like the only non fabricated evidence againt him was him getting d*unk and telling ppl he done it,having ssen him in court I could imagine him doing it for noteriety even if he didn't kill her

city

What about Graham Dwyer he's from West cork originally. maybe the gardai should look at him

kildare

She was hit with a rock not stabbed

Lucan

"

Who ever murdered her was either very clever or very lucky. Ian Bailey doesn't look too be either of those

His own worst enemy.

Sounds like the only non fabricated evidence againt him was him getting d*unk and telling ppl he done it,having ssen him in court I could imagine him doing it for noteriety even if he didn't kill her"

city

"She was hit with a rock not stabbed"

oh okay.

» Add a new message to this topic