Dublin

I don't use it at all,my kids do ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm and what age may your daughter be lol just joken i like the older ladies

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hmmm and what age may your daughter be lol just joken i like the older ladies "

Pmsl you cheeky sod!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that tumble ...

"Hmmm and what age may your daughter be lol just joken i like the older ladies

Pmsl you cheeky sod!! "

haha im not saying your old wink wink

Dublin

"Hmmm and what age may your daughter be lol just joken i like the older ladies

Pmsl you cheeky sod!! haha im not saying your old wink wink "

Old is an accomplishment,,older is a status

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I do but it's my real name on it so I don't give it to anyone on here only people i know

"I do but it's my real name on it so I don't give it to anyone on here only people i know"

you've turned my kik into snapchat anyway

I do think snapchat is for kids

Prefer kik

Alex

"I do but it's my real name on it so I don't give it to anyone on here only people i know"

Same as that...

DUBLIN

"I do but it's my real name on it so I don't give it to anyone on here only people i know

you've turned my kik into snapchat anyway"

haha i haven't sent pics in ages must start taking more I'm gettin very borin lately

"I do but it's my real name on it so I don't give it to anyone on here only people i know

you've turned my kik into snapchat anyway haha i haven't sent pics in ages must start taking more I'm gettin very borin lately "

I prefer the videos haha no but always guaranteed a laugh when I see a kik from you

DUBLIN

you've turned my kik into snapchat anyway haha i haven't sent pics in ages must start taking more I'm gettin very borin lately

I prefer the videos haha no but always guaranteed a laugh when I see a kik from you "

jumping up and down on the bed haha had a serious giddy moment there

you've turned my kik into snapchat anyway haha i haven't sent pics in ages must start taking more I'm gettin very borin lately "

Wouldn't mind being on the recieving end of those pics

DUBLIN

Same as that... "

ah there's the ass ahhhhh

DUBLIN

you've turned my kik into snapchat anyway haha i haven't sent pics in ages must start taking more I'm gettin very borin lately

Wouldn't mind being on the recieving end of those pics "

face planted in my arse haha

Dublin

There's your answer Op,,start kiking them all

I prefer the videos haha no but always guaranteed a laugh when I see a kik from you jumping up and down on the bed haha had a serious giddy moment there "

or the other one but you said you'd kill me

Dublin

Wouldn't mind being on the recieving end of those pics face planted in my arse haha"

Youse 2 need to seriously get a room already!

DUBLIN

I prefer the videos haha no but always guaranteed a laugh when I see a kik from you jumping up and down on the bed haha had a serious giddy moment there

or the other one but you said you'd kill me "

I don't remember wtf did I do haha

DUBLIN

Wouldn't mind being on the recieving end of those pics face planted in my arse haha

Youse 2 need to seriously get a room already! "

that was my first conversation with that man. ? Haha

Same as that... ah there's the ass ahhhhh "

Thought you would like it

Dublin

Wouldn't mind being on the recieving end of those pics face planted in my arse haha

Youse 2 need to seriously get a room already! that was my first conversation with that man. ? Haha"

On this thread maybe

DUBLIN

Same as that... ah there's the ass ahhhhh

Thought you would like it "

haha I love ur ass

I prefer the videos haha no but always guaranteed a laugh when I see a kik from you jumping up and down on the bed haha had a serious giddy moment there

or the other one but you said you'd kill me I don't remember wtf did I do haha"

shake ya booty shake ya booty

DUBLIN

Youse 2 need to seriously get a room already! that was my first conversation with that man. ? Haha

On this thread maybe "

haha I wasn't sayin that to lim was the other bloke I get around haha

DUBLIN

or the other one but you said you'd kill me I don't remember wtf did I do haha

shake ya booty shake ya booty "

Hahahaha oh god my attempt to twerk nearly fell off the bed an all haha

Dublin

Youse 2 need to seriously get a room already! that was my first conversation with that man. ? Haha

On this thread maybe haha I wasn't sayin that to lim was the other bloke I get around haha "

Christ I'm confused now Ash!!

Did some1 say kik iv that allso

On this thread maybe haha I wasn't sayin that to lim was the other bloke I get around haha

Christ I'm confused now Ash!! "

she was talking to johnny.j1.lol I know it's confusing as fuck when the two of us get going on the forums but its "daycent banter"

DUBLIN

On this thread maybe haha I wasn't sayin that to lim was the other bloke I get around haha

Christ I'm confused now Ash!!

she was talking to johnny.j1.lol I know it's confusing as fuck when the two of us get going on the forums but its "daycent banter" "

decent ffs haha

DUBLIN

Christ I'm confused now Ash!! "

I have that effect it's ok haha

Christ I'm confused now Ash!! I have that effect it's ok haha"

Apologies for the confusion lads!! Lol!! But seriously Lim and Ash, I'm sensing a lot of sexual tension between ye

DUBLIN

Christ I'm confused now Ash!! I have that effect it's ok haha

Apologies for the confusion lads!! Lol!! But seriously Lim and Ash, I'm sensing a lot of sexual tension between ye "

the whole site is full of tension haha

Apologies for the confusion lads!! Lol!! But seriously Lim and Ash, I'm sensing a lot of sexual tension between ye "

ther'll be lots of sex soon too and very little tension

Apologies for the confusion lads!! Lol!! But seriously Lim and Ash, I'm sensing a lot of sexual tension between ye

ther'll be lots of sex soon too and very little tension "

Well for some so

Well for some so "

ah don't be jealous she's mad in the like

DUBLIN

Well for some so

ah don't be jealous she's mad in the like "

I'm what? Haha

Well for some so

ah don't be jealous she's mad in the like I'm what? Haha"

mad in the head sorry

DUBLIN

Well for some so

ah don't be jealous she's mad in the like I'm what? Haha

mad in the head sorry "

ah I'm a quite little thing haha

Well for some so

ah don't be jealous she's mad in the like I'm what? Haha

mad in the head sorry ah I'm a quite little thing haha"

very quiet hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic